The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

Im looking for a team now, might do Tottenham try get into the big 5 now that there is Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City to compete with,
should get some decent bargains of Man City on fm 2010

Anyone looking for some challenges I've got a list of some things I've done, use Chris22's V8 update or the WeeGIE update and manage Portsmouth, I won the Europa League in 3 seasons with them, finished 10th, 7th, and 6th in the league in the 3 seasons. Another one is AFC Wimbledon which is what I'm doing, just try to keep getting successive promotions and gets as far as possible. And then there's my most recent one, manager Arsenal on any update, (Chris22's V8 update or WeeGIE ones make it harder, I use WeeGIE update) and win everything in the first season , I just done that :) There's loads, just try and think of a team that has lots of potential but isn't doing well :) Wigan is a good one on WeeGIE or Chris22 update, and User Name, pick Udinese over Benfica, Udinese have great youth and it's more of a challenge :)

Looking for a game that will keep me entertained to the release of Fm10. Anything really, maybe lower prem or championship. Just something that is fun.

Looking for a game that will keep me entertained to the release of Fm10. Anything really, maybe lower prem or championship. Just something that is fun.

Middlesbrough? I picked them but managed to get sacked before the season finished haha then they got relegated, with the right tactics and players you should have a good season with Alves and Mido up front, they have pretty good stats and not much expectation off their fans

Would have made a proper thread but theres a canni' few arseholes who would put it down so, i'am looking for a really really hard challange, it could be anything and i meen anything, anything crazy but at least keep it fun, will more than likely make it my last fm 09 game,

Cheers in advancd :)

Would have made a proper thread but theres a canni' few arseholes who would put it down so, i'am looking for a really really hard challange, it could be anything and i meen anything, anything crazy but at least keep it fun, will more than likely make it my last fm 09 game,

Cheers in advancd :)

hoffenheim is a very fun game

btw to make a game more fun make a story and trust me it makes it much more fun

try hearts on chris update thats a challenge im currently playing and have won 3 drawn 2 team looking good but you need to wheel and deal as budget is pretty awful

im looking for a small team in the a smal country that are in the qualifers in the cl

hey im looking for a game with a team in at least the qualifiers for the europa league,not too big,not too small,preferably not from the british isles,average finances,good enough transfer budget,do not pick a popular club

hmm,good idea
ill debate that with myself
what league are kiev in?

ukarine i think, you get milevsky and bangoura upfront, leagues a doddle mind :p

I'd suggest Udinese to meet the criteria you listed.

Hearts or Aberdeen. The first season is hard, but the cash does come through in the following years!

Or try the Irish league?

It's fun being Shaktar (spelling) on the new update as well.

The team with wich will be interesting to play,because the game became boring.
Finances: 10m and more
Team:something like Tottenham in England maybe.