The 'What's Up In My World' Thread.

Douy

Reaction score
I was bored and decided to create a thread where you can share with the rest of us the exciting (or not so exciting) goings on in your life.

I'm sure the old, old FM base had a thread like this that was pretty popular. I didn't really search very hard for a thread of this sort on the current forums, but thought I'd give one a go.

Would be nice if people didn't spam it with stuff like:
LOL I HAD A CHEEZBURGUR 4 DINNR!​

Gogo life stories....

I am being bullied in the IRC, Help me :'(

not much really off work at the mo so just relexing and playing fm manager way too much

Got my last AS exams tomorrow. Core 2 maths and Physics.:'(
It'll be good for them to be over so i can properly enjoy the world cup.^^)

Got my last AS exams tomorrow. Core 2 maths and Physics.:'(
It'll be good for them to be over so i can properly enjoy the world cup.^^)

Good luck (H)

Nothing really happening in my life - work and have a sore back :S

Finished uni for the year, and trying to find a job for the summer, that starts after the WC final! ;)

Just back at school after study leave and starting my highers, 2 weeks of school left and its the gala day in just under 2 weeks then im going to alton towers on the 29th

got a history gcse tommorow two hours long :'( FML!!

Exams, fighting for my place at right-back in a mens footie team. Looking forward to the World Cup. Mum just got back from holiday and got me the new Barca training top.

Happy days really :)

Coming to terms with my sad life.

And the fact i'm gay.

still tired after party on Saturday,Kaiserdisco were in my city (H)

im guna have to run home fromschool to watch one of englands world cup group games that starts at 3 and i finish at 2:40 thats if it is on a school day so again fml

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Ditto.

Should probs be revising but fm is loaded, and yeah..

plus i hate History

i also should be revising but i dont know how to revise history and tbh history is just bullshit why do i wanna know about the cold war and vietnam lol

i also should be revising but i dont know how to revise history and tbh history is just bullshit why do i wanna know about the cold war and vietnam lol

Why'd you take it then?

Umm, facing the question whether I should either go out and make memories or let them come to me, as I'm 15 years old, and I have had hardly any moments in my life that i'll never forget, and i'm pretty ashamed of it..

Sorry, but that's by far the stypidest thing i've heard in ages. History is an essential part of many interesting studies and to reject it states a lot about you and your intelligence.

Why'd you take it then?

cause the history i done at my school before we picked our subjects wasnt bad and then suddenly this **** it isnt the only subject i regreat picking also drama which is another thing happening in my life gotta show some performance infront of half of my year in a group with other people in my class for a drama exam which i am ******** bricks about:'( i might bunk im that scared

Loving the fact that we're the oldest people in the school, and in September we get to walk straight into the dinner hall, then when I leave next May, my school closes down in 2012, so yeah, all's good in the hood.
Then on Saturday it's World Cup time with the Jay then when the World Cup starts I won't be leaving the house except for school.
Plus, County should be out of admin, so yeah, all's good in the hood.

Thanks for asking. (H)