Hmm... Barkley would be better at AM, W-P is better CM. Barkley is more offensive, W-P is more rounded. One is better suited as box to box players, W-P for more supportive roles like deep lying playmaker.

Thanks. Yeah, I would use either one of them in the center midfield, however as a bit attacking.

Club: Liverpool
Year: 2015 summer
Money willing to spend: £60m
Position: CM, LB, RW, GK
Patch: 15.3.0
Buys already: Danilo, Miranda, Phil Jones, Yarmolenko, Ayew
Formation 4-2-3-1
I feel these positions are the key spots. Gerrard is off to USA and I plan on selling Lucas which leaves me a bit light in the engine room. Really want an absolute unit like Pogba but he is too expensive. Currently using Can and Henderson as 1st choice with Allen as backup. Ayew can fill there but I prefer to use him as a more complete winger in harder games/ utility from the bench

Moreno has had a good year at LB but I wouldn't mind some smarter, more defensive full back to cover both sides of full back. Currently using Jon Flanagan as back up who has done okay but he's not ideal.

RW I currently have Markovic but fancy another option. I have Sterling and Yarmolenko as left sided options that can both fill there though. I guess this isn't a priority.

GK Mignolet is obvious 1st choice, Brad Jones broke his leg and was out of contract so released him and now incredibly light there. I would love a top quality keeper so might wait for Cech to get upset and go for him so not sure whether to go all out for top notch this summer or just get in some decent cover and not upset Mignolet yet who has done an alright job in all fairness.

You can try to go for someone like Saul, he's young and has release clause close to 10m punds. About defenders, Tin Jedvaj fits really well for covering both flanks and CD. He's in good age and shouldn't cost too much. RW is a tricky one, you would probably need to spend big to get someone good. I would suggest scouting some Twente youngsters and keeping Markovic as he's probably good enough. GK, Bernd Leno or Maxym Koval, both really, really good GKs.

I'll check out Saul, he looks a very usefulinvestment and someone i've not had before trying to avoid the usuals likeBalanta and Romero.

Jedvajlooks useful but I would prefer a natural left back to really keep Moreno onhis toes. I already have too many CB's as it is so don't need someone elsegetting miserable sat on the bench. If I sell Skrtel I might reconsider though.

I'velooked at Leno who looks a great prospect and heard of Koval but i'll take acloser look. Still not sure either is enough of an upgrade on Mignolet so mightstill wait for Cech.

As forRW, i wasn't going to buy Yarmolenko but £12m was far too little to pass up forsuch quality. I might play him RW more often and see if he adapts to becomingmore natural there. Maybe leave the wings for a bit and focus on other areas.

What Twente players do you think stand out? Ikeep looking at Memphis Depay who is still at PSV but he's naturally anotherleft winger so I don't know how i'd fit him, Sterling and Yarmolenko in my side!

Sturridgeup top is undroppable after the season he's had and Balotelli picked up enoughto be second choice for another year. With Origi coming back, I think I haveenough there this year but everyone who plays this game gets strikeritis, theurge to buy too many strikers! So I might consider buying a versatile strikerto cover up top and also some midfield positions.

I'mpinning my hopes on Milner being available on a free to add a composed head tothe middle of the park but i'll have to check tonight if he's available forfree.

Anyplayers that have been improved on the new patch worth considering? My mainmantra for this career has been to sign players that are at their peak alreadyrather than scuttle away my money on youth and then not play them or do aChelsea. Not discounting young players but they need to fit into my squad rightaway.

I coulddo with a bit more experience if you know any good buys I should make 30 andolder?

Club: Arsenal
Year: Summer transfer window 2014
Money willing to spend: 35m AUD (Includinding signing on and agent fees)
Position: ST

I'm Liverpool in summer 2017 - Sergi Samper for around £40 mil total? Too expensive? I've just bought Kranevitter for cheap, plus got Henderson and Strootman as first choices (with Can and De Bruyne - who I'm thinking of binning off as can't get him to play well).

Lucas Romero is always a great buy. Might be a bit pricey now as you're in your 2nd or 3rd year but check him out.

GK i would go Simone Scuffet all day long, young and super talented.

AMC maybe look at De Bruyne?

Lucas Romero is always a great buy. Might be a bit pricey now as you're in your 2nd or 3rd year but check him out.

Thanks, will check him out. Think he's around the same price as Samper, worth £40 mil give or take?

Club: Milan
Year: 2015 Summer window
Position: ST who can play as CF(S)
Money to spend: 90m euros

Club: Willem II
Position: Defensive Midfielder
Money willing to spend:
Year: First year, halfway season and in the relegation zone

Club: Willem II
Position: Defensive Midfielder
Money willing to spend:
Year: First year, halfway season and in the relegation zone
Nathan Ake from chelsea, how much money do you have and can you SS your team

Club: MK Dons
Year: Second Season. Promoted to Championship
Money willing to spend: 1-2 million each
Position: DL, DR, ST, GK

Club: Aston Villa
Year: First Season
Money willing to spend: 1-2million
Position: Goalkeeper

Looking for a decent Keeper to back up Guzan as i offloaded Given to free up wages.
Can be a loan, or free transfer, or paid transfer. Wage demands have to be realistic for a backup player.

Club: Aston Villa
Year: First Season
Money willing to spend: 1-2million
Position: Goalkeeper

Looking for a decent Keeper to back up Guzan as i offloaded Given to free up wages.
Can be a loan, or free transfer, or paid transfer. Wage demands have to be realistic for a backup player.
Timo Horn from Koln

Club: Southend United
Year: New game

Just any decent players that i could grab for under around the 500k mark

Club: Leicester city
Year: 2017 september
Money willing to spend: 40 million
Position: CB, DM, CM, AL, AR, Str

Please help! I have Jovic, Tielsman, Romanga, Mastour, Kranevitter. I want to build my team around these if possible.