Club: Man United
Year: First Year, Coming up on Jan. Transfer window
Money willing to spend: Willing to spend up to $60mil
Position: CM (DLP- Support)

Need a world class Center Mid playing as a deep lying play maker, currently have a transfer update in the save, I have schneiderlin as an Advanced play maker and Schweinsteiger in the DM. Would like to stay away from the likes of Lucas Romero and Mateo Kovacic and other well known wonder kids, just wanna mix it up a bit ;)

Club: Man United
Year: First Year, Coming up on Jan. Transfer window
Money willing to spend: Willing to spend up to $60mil
Position: CM (DLP- Support)

Need a world class Center Mid playing as a deep lying play maker, currently have a transfer update in the save, I have schneiderlin as an Advanced play maker and Schweinsteiger in the DM. Would like to stay away from the likes of Lucas Romero and Mateo Kovacic and other well known wonder kids, just wanna mix it up a bit ;)

Where is Michael Carrick and Ander Herrera??.

Take a look at....Borja Valero,Dani Parejo,Andre Gomes,Aaron Ramsey,Marco Verratti, Inigo Ruiz De Galarreta,Josh Brownhill but my biggest suggestion would be James McCarthy or Ross Barkley both brilliant,young and HG.

Carrick unfortunately picked up a 5-6 month injury and I can't see him coming back into the side after recovering. As for Herrera, PSG came in with a bid of $50mil for him and jokingly, I countered the bid at $65mil and they accepted it!

Thanks for those ideas, I'll certainly look into signing one of those players

Carrick unfortunately picked up a 5-6 month injury and I can't see him coming back into the side after recovering. As for Herrera, PSG came in with a bid of $50mil for him and jokingly, I countered the bid at $65mil and they accepted it!

Thanks for those ideas, I'll certainly look into signing one of those players

You picked a player???

You picked a player???

Yessir, picked up Andre Gomes for 30mil+13mil of add-ons. Probably could've got the price lower, but with united, i still have just over 90mil left to spend. Would've liked to get Verratti, but he recently moved to Juventus, tried to get get Barkley and Ramsey too but Everton wanted 65+mil and aresenal flat out wouldn't sell Ramsey.

Yessir, picked up Andre Gomes for 30mil+13mil of add-ons. Probably could've got the price lower, but with united, i still have just over 90mil left to spend. Would've liked to get Verratti, but he recently moved to Juventus, tried to get get Barkley and Ramsey too but Everton wanted 65+mil and aresenal flat out wouldn't sell Ramsey.

£43M Really?!?! Ive seen him go for under £10, You should of gone for James McCarthy.

£43M Really?!?! Ive seen him go for under £10, You should of gone for James McCarthy.

Remember though, I'm talking in USD, $43 USD is right around 25 GBP, so looking back, it's not the best deal I've ever made
rolf.gif
, but I'm content with it.

Club: Liverpool
Year: Second Season
Money willing to spend: 10-40m
Position: Striker (False Nine)

I deploy Roberto Firmino as a F9 but I need a second one to work with him, Balotelli is sold, Sturridge is always injured and Borini doesn't cut it. Any suggestions anyone?

What happened to D.Origi?

How's Bojan doing at Stoke? Hes usually very good as a F9, Also check out Ayoze Perez,Jordan Rhodes,Paulo Dybala and check out Inaki Williams.

Club: Chelsea
Year: Fifth season
Money willing to spend: Up to £30 million
Position: AML

Looking for a sub for Eden Hazard, currently playing him as a Reumdeuter, Charly Musonda is his sub, but wants to leave and didn't play well

I deploy Roberto Firmino as a F9 but I need a second one to work with him, Balotelli is sold, Sturridge is always injured and Borini doesn't cut it. Any suggestions anyone?

Carlos Fierro
Gabriel Barbosa
Luka Jovic
Giovanni Simeone
Raul Jimenez
Griezmann/Shaarawy/Reus/Gotze
Munir
Vietto
Kenedy
Richairo Zivkovic
Aboubakar
Lacazette
Facundo Ferreyra
Alcacer
Hakan Calhanoglu
Ljajic
Leo(Atm Madrid)

What I've observed is that your attacking wingers can be great F9's.. they create a lot of space and opportunities with that role.
The above mentioned players, more or less, become among the best ST's in game.
And most of them would definitely fit your budget.

Looking for a sub for Eden Hazard, currently playing him as a Reumdeuter, Charly Musonda is his sub, but wants to leave and didn't play well

Savitskiy
Grealish
Calhanoglu
Draxler
Yarmolenko
Konoplyanka
Brandt
Candreva Sisto

Also, there should be some amazing regens I suppose.

Jack Grealish, Patrick Roberts, Nathan Redmond, Florian Thuavin

First post here... help!! lolFormat is simple:
Club: Hibernian
Year: 2015
Money willing to spend: Honestly? Free...
Position: A good strong centre half

First post here... help!! lolFormat is simple:
Club: Hibernian
Year: 2015
Money willing to spend: Honestly? Free...
Position: A good strong centre half

ummm...
wage budget? I mean what sort of wage fee can you afford?
Your vest bet would be try to loan in players.
Materazzi, Lucio might be available for free. Senior experienced CB's on low wages I reckon..

Team-Crystal Palace

Season- 1st

Budget- £10M And £40K in wages.

Players Needed-

Centre Back- Limited Defender.

AML-Inside Forward-Attack

AMR-Winger-Support

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by tommyd150
Originally Posted by
magmus

What happened to D.Origi?

How's Bojan doing at Stoke? Hes usually very good as a F9, Also check out Ayoze Perez,Jordan Rhodes,Paulo Dybala and check out Inaki Williams.

Thanks for reply, Origi is having an injury nightmare, out for months on my save. I will try out Perez and Rhodes, I just sold Inaki Williams that's why I need a replacement. Thanks for suggestions.

Last edited:
Carlos Fierro
Gabriel Barbosa
Luka Jovic
Giovanni Simeone
Raul Jimenez
Griezmann/Shaarawy/Reus/Gotze
Munir
Vietto
Kenedy
Richairo Zivkovic
Aboubakar
Lacazette
Facundo Ferreyra
Alcacer
Hakan Calhanoglu
Ljajic
Leo(Atm Madrid)

What I've observed is that your attacking wingers can be great F9's.. they create a lot of space and opportunities with that role.
The above mentioned players, more or less, become among the best ST's in game.
And most of them would definitely fit your budget.

Thank you that list is very helpful. I might try out Munir.

Team-Crystal Palace

Season- 1st

Budget- £10M And £40K in wages.

Players Needed-

Centre Back- Limited Defender.

AML-Inside Forward-Attack

AMR-Winger-Support

CB- look out for Fabian Schar, with a year left for his contract to run down, he's available cheaply, amd if you use the 48 months payment option, he'd cost an initial outlay of about a couple of millions.
Same goes for Balanta. Tremendous player.
Rolando I believe is out on loan, else he would have been perfect. Lucio on a free if you want experience, he's 36 or so I guess- the Brazilian who played for Bayern.
Slobodan Rajkovic is also a decent mid table team player.

AML/AMR- Just buy Bilal Ould-Chikh. A low release clause, and he'd be yours, and trust me, he can be a good rotation option from the off!
Pione Sisto is a comparatively cheap winger, can play on both sides. use 48 months payment option, and he's a bargain.
Ante Coric, Piotr Trochowski are also players you can take a look at.

Club: Portsmouth
Year: 2014
Money willing to spend: 200-300k
Position: Leftwinger that can cut in

box-to-box-midfielder with decent offensive qualities

Playing with the latest lfcmarshalls by the way