I have Heung-Min, Andrija Zivkovic and Chadli, should I bought Berardi for 20 milion euros?

If you can sell one of them for good money then yes, Berardi is great And is very young, so he will be worth more than 20 million in the future.

Club: Liverpool
Year January 2017
Money willing to spend: 45m
Position: CM (DLP)

Leeds 2019-2020. Finished 1 (championship), 3,2,3 in Premier.
In july 2019 Milan just offered 45M £ all upfront for Marcelo Meli. He is the engine of the team but i'm gonna take the money and run. Too much money to say no.
My most expensive signing until now was under 8M £ . But...
Renato Sanches who I think will be better than Meli as a BBM is very willing to join. Upfront money 76M £ but I negociated to 30M £ and a 50% sell on clause because if i'll buy him I won't be selling him.
He wants something like 10m salary but I will probably negociate up to 7-8 M per year.
Anyway money are not a problem. I have a lot of money, transfer and wages available.

So , Renato Sanches pro's deal- player is a perfect match for the role i'll play him in, has only 21 years old , i see a future worldclass player in him , will play at least 10 seasons ... Cons- I may be to cheap to pay the 30M £ ?!

So, should I keep looking for bargains or buy the player?

Last edited:
Southampton
Jan 2015
10 mil
under 25
right back ready for first team/ cover for 1st team

central defender with good leadership

Club: Everton
Year: 2016-2017
Money willing to spend: 20mil pounds
Position: Central Defender (with good leadership)

Club: Everton
Year: 2016-2017
Money willing to spend: 20mil pounds
Position: Central Defender (with good leadership)

If you're using the latest updates you can sign Martin Cacreres on a free or look at Caulker.

Club: Arsenal
Season: 2016/17
Money: doesn' matter
Position: Ball Playing Defender

Was looking at Laporte but they wont let him for less than 72 mil €, is he worth that money?

Club: Arsenal
Season: 2016/17
Money: doesn' matter
Position: Ball Playing Defender

Michael Keane looks very good as BPD.
Was looking at Laporte but they wont let him for less than 72 mil €, is he worth that money?