Club: Stoke
Year: Summer 3rd Season
Position: DR, ST (preffered DLP role), DC (BPD role), CM
Money: each player max price 20 M

Hello, i'm in Stoke for 2nd season January at the moment, i need to improve my squad, due to dozens my players are getting older, i look for any position to strengthen my squad.

For RB. Now, i have Glenjo and Geoff Cameron. They are 30++, so i need a younger RB to be backup of one of them, cause one of them will leave. The player will be backup in first season, but ready to be first team player next season and has good crossing. Price 5-15 M.

For ST, now, i have Connor Wickham, Kellechi Iheanaccho on loan and Leandro Damiao. But, Damiao has work permit problem, so i look sell him next transfer window, so i need a striker who can compete with Wickham, and he should be able good as DLP. Price 10-20 M.

For CB. At the moment, i have Shawcross and Wolschied. They are good as Limited Defender rather than BPD. So, i look to a CB who can play as BPD. Price: 7,5-20 M

Last, Because, Steven Ireland and Charlie Adam are getting older, i need a young player, i'd preffer a HG player who can play in MC, but has good in defense attribute. Preffer: 7,5-20 M.

Oke that's all. I would preffer player has HG status, due to Stoke have fewer HG player. Hehehe.

Thanks before

DC: Matija Nastasic, Mammanam, Lucas (atletico Madrid), Juan Jesus, De Ligt(ajax)
DR: San Emeterio, Calabria. Tin Jedvaj, Stojanovic, Check also Dnipro , they hav a very good RB
CM: Lewis Cook, Iver Fossum, Jose Mauri, Renato Sanches, Assane Gnoukouri, Ward-Prowse, Maitland-Niles, Will Hughes
ST: Kuki (malaga), Romero(velez), Barbosa (santos), Andre Silva(FCP) Luis Henrique.

Hi guys,im currently using conqueror v6 with palace and doing great.in the process of selling cabaye as dele alli is my first choice mc but id like to know in your opinion who i should go for as backup out of ross barkley and mateo kovacic?

Hi guys,im currently using conqueror v6 with palace and doing great.in the process of selling cabaye as dele alli is my first choice mc but id like to know in your opinion who i should go for as backup out of ross barkley and mateo kovacic?

Kovacic is first team material mate..
Barkley as a backup maybe..

Thanks mate.i trusted my gut feeling and went for kovacic,he was transfer listed at 6.5 million pounds so was a no brainer,barkley was 25 million

Thanks mate.i trusted my gut feeling and went for kovacic,he was transfer listed at 6.5 million pounds so was a no brainer,barkley was 25 million

that's insane, actually..
amazing talent there for you now.. play him regularly, and you could add another zero at the end of that buying amount when you sell him!!

Club: Everton
Season: 2nd Season, October 2016
Position: ML (Wide Midfielder(A))
Player: Andre Schurrle
Price: 26M Pounds

Fans want him so much, they are really excited and I'm kinda short at that position at the momment.
I have only Joao Carvalho and he is not a first team material yet. Lincoln is also comming in January.

Should i go for him ? Is he worth it ? He wants 8 mil pounds per year, so that would make him most paid player in squad, along with Gaya.
What do you think ?

Club: Wigan
Season: Start of Game 16.3 winter update
Position: Any (want to strengthen my team for promotion will consider all areas
Budget: 1 million (what free loans or free transfers) as well as some cheap players
Price: £5,000

Club: Hibs
Season: Just finished 1st season won the Championship(**** load of loan signings)
Position: LB,RB,LM,RM,ST
Budget: £0 :(
Price Freebies - :)

Should I sell Lucas Romero

I'm Spurs, 2018/2019 season, got Romero for £6m first season, Bayern have offered £45m including incentives.

Have decent central midfield options: Alli, Tielemans, Wanyama, Bentaleb plus a few others who can play there. Also seen Kimmich is transfer listed and could get him to replace for approx £6m.

Do i hold out for more cash in a season or two?

I'm Spurs, 2018/2019 season, got Romero for £6m first season, Bayern have offered £45m including incentives.

Have decent central midfield options: Alli, Tielemans, Wanyama, Bentaleb plus a few others who can play there. Also seen Kimmich is transfer listed and could get him to replace for approx £6m.

Do i hold out for more cash in a season or two?

Romero is an excellent player there, and should be a beast by 18-19!
hold out for a bit more.. I'd say at least 60m and upfront imo.. what's he valued atm?
Bentaleb and Wanyama also could be sold, look at Hojbjerg, Koke, Can as well as replacements..

* Hold out for double what Romero is valued at.

Romero is an excellent player there, and should be a beast by 18-19!
hold out for a bit more.. I'd say at least 60m and upfront imo.. what's he valued atm?
Bentaleb and Wanyama also could be sold, look at Hojbjerg, Koke, Can as well as replacements..

* Hold out for double what Romero is valued at.

Romero is valued at £29m, I've decided to hold on to him as he's still happy at the club. Bayern wouldn't pay more than £45m either.

Romero is valued at £29m, I've decided to hold on to him as he's still happy at the club. Bayern wouldn't pay more than £45m either.

Good thing that.. You SHOULD be getting 60m for him, and try for a 30% sell on fee..

Hi, playing Foggie (currently serie B) and my budget is around 250k so far, i'd need 1 good DC for that amount of cash, any tips? TY8-|

Club: Birmingham
Year: 2017/2018
Budget: 10-12 million pounds
Position: AMC, no 10 who can pass and score, and can perform day in day out.

Being versatile is a huge plus..

Club: Crystal Palace
Year: First season
Money willing to spend: 7 million max
Position: Left back

Stoke

Club: Stoke City
Year: First Season
Money willing to spend: 20 Mil
Position: Advanced Forward

Lucas Pratto, Aboubakar, Luka Jovic, Gabriel Barbosa, Embolo, Leo Baptistao, Ayoze Perez..

Recommend Barbosa or Aboubakar. You may be lucky with Embolo, he didn't develop for me when I got him.

Club: Crystal Palace
Year: February 2018
Money willing to spend: 20 million
Position: MC