Club: Wigan
Season: Start of Game 16.3 winter update
Position: Any (want to strengthen my team for promotion will consider all areas
Budget: 1 million (what free loans or free transfers) as well as some cheap players
Price: £5,000

Not sure about the finances, but here are some players to consider:

GK - Sam Johnstone, Manchester United U21s
CB - Jason McCarthy, Southampton U21s
CB - Jack Stephens, Southampton U21s
M(C) - Callum Slattery, Southampton U18s
M(C) - Ryan Ledson, Everton U21s
W(R) - Jonatas Centeno, Arsenal U21s/U18s (or free agent)
DF - Chuba Akpom, Arsenal U21s

West Brom
2nd season
Defenders
Any Age
Budget:10-18 mill

As i'm west brom myself, and only in 3rd season, I could offer help here. 2nd season I was able to get Subotic on a free from dortmund after his contract expired so maybe see if he is available for you? I recently signed Lisandro Lopez at the start of the 3rd season for £4.4m. The only wing back i've signed really is Kieran Trippier from spurs as he was transfer listed for £3.7m. Other than that i just use Brunt and McClean as cover for Pocognoli at left back. If your reputation is high enough you may be able to loan Jesus Vallejo from Real Madrid, he is a beast, no chance of buying him though since he's highly rated so hence why I said loan. Ryan Shawcross is another possibility.

RW Saints

Club: Southampton
Season: First season (winter update)
Money willing to spend: £20M
Position: RW

(Sold Mane for £35M to United, looking for someone who scores goals and is pacey)

Club: West Brom
Season: First (winter update)
Money Willing to Spend: Between £5m and £10m depending on sales.
Position: LW & RW, LB & RB plus a CM

Currently going with Ali Crawford of Hamilton for £400k for cm & Dueland for £500k as one of the wingers. Have loaded and reloaded tons of times and cant seem to get A.Zivkovic even when I offer him the money he wants he says to make a realistic offer. Having a similar issue with Peruzzi. Also not sure I want to spend £4m on a FB when the team needs improving all round

Club: Manchester United
Season (End of first season)
Money £59 Million
Player: Riyad Mahrez

is he worth 59 Million????

Money £59 Million

No way - not sure where you plan on using him but in my save Griezmann was available for £50-60m, who is a far better player for a similar price imo.

Money £59 Million

In my save with Leicester he is defo AWESOME. So the starting point is that he it is worth paying a lot of dosh for. However other considerations (chiefly his age) would point to 30m being the ceiling.

Can someone recommend a decent left winger for me? I'm Arsenal in the second season, Alexis plays on the right for me, I have Zivkovic who was loaned out last year and developed nicely as a backup for the left wing, so just want someone who can play straight away? Preferably with some room to improve.

Budget doesn't really matter, have £80m kitty and more due from sales, I just don't like spending 50-60m on "superstars".

Irony is, I mentioned above Griezmann could've been got for £50-60m, well Ateltico won the league and Griezmann was given a bumper contract with a £80m release clause they won't budge from.

Barbosa, Embolo, Berardi for young but try Mkhitaryan, Guedes, Reus, Hulk, Di Maria, Douglas Costa...

Club:Liverpool
Year : Winter 2016 / Summer 2017
Money willing to spend: max 30m Euro
Position: DM/MC -DLP
Details : I got I want to improve the defensive side of my midfield, since I sold Can and Xhaka for tons of money. I hope to grab someone who is young and have the quality to play in first team. =]

Wiegl is really talented, Lucas Romero, Goretzka, Hojbjerg, Renato Sanchez, Geis.

I have Heung-Min, Andrija Zivkovic and Chadli, should I bought Berardi for 20 milion euros?

Year: Summer 2015 16.3 update
Position: DC (I sold Rojo to Chelsea for 15m, I've bought Mammana and Eder Balanta but unsure either of these are ready yet. So looking for A DC who is ready for first team football from the start.
Budget: Less than 8M (tried to get Bartra but he signed a new contract with Barcelona instead)

Position: DC (I sold Rojo to Chelsea for 15m, I've bought Mammana and Eder Balanta but unsure either of these are ready yet. So looking for A DC who is ready for first team football from the start.
Budget: Less than 8M (tried to get Bartra but he signed a new contract with Barcelona instead)

Adil Rami and Daniel Carrico from Sevilla they both experienced or maybe if you play with 3 CB's you can sign Gary Medel he is a fantastic stopper. Good Luck !

Maybe Pepe, Real madrid always want to sell him in the first few season, hes good and experienced, and can also tutor your younger players if needed.