nikkif99uk

Reaction score
I hve copied this from the FM 15 forum so I can't take any credit. so hope its ok to add back here as it seemed to help a lot of people, myself included.

Format is simple:
Club:
Year:
Money willing to spend:

Club: Man United
Year: First season:
Money willing to spend: max 8m
Position: DC for first team as competition for Smalling, Jones, Blind, Rojo

Club: Manchester United
Year: First Season
Money willing to spend: up to 30m
Position: Striker who can also play as a winger pref. Considering Vardy or Kane which would people buy out those 2 and who else should i consider. I tried Barbosa but he rejected the wage. well technically I wouldn't pay his agent his massive fee so he rejected.

Also merry christmas

Position: Striker who can also play as a winger pref. Considering Vardy or Kane which would people buy out those 2 and who else should i consider. I tried Barbosa but he rejected the wage. well technically I wouldn't pay his agent his massive fee so he rejected.

Also merry christmas

luan from gremio. can play any att mid position as well as striker.
vardy isnt good after the first season and kane is way more pricey than 30 mil.

Club: AC Milan
Year: First
Money willing to spend: 10M Euro
Position: DL

Pace is important..

luan from gremio. can play any att mid position as well as striker.
vardy isnt good after the first season and kane is way more pricey than 30 mil.

Sadly Luan went to another team. I did sign Vardy and Malcolm. So will see how I do with these two

Club: Rotherham
Year:2015
Money willing to spend: any
Position: striker and centre half

Club: Newcastle
Year:January 2016
Money willing to spend: 10m
Position: CB

Year: January 2016
Money willing to spend:£5-7m
Position: AMR

Club: Hamburg
Season: 3rd
Money: 30m
Position: AMR and ST

sold zaza and zivkovic for combined £70m but need to replace them! I can get Guidetti, Jovetic or Mitrovic if anyone has any luck with them? Winger is harder though

Club : Wolves

Year : summer before 2017/18 heading into 3rd season

Position : Need AMR AML and Lb

Money willing to Spend : 72 mil

To add I already have pavon Lincoln and zivkovic but want more options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club: Swansea
Year: Summer 2016(start of 2. season)
Position: AMC - Sold Sigurdsson to Man City for 30 mil
Money willing to spend: Hopefully under £15 million but can stretch it a little more if necessary.
Other information: Sergio Canales is on the transferlist for £12 million, so if anyone used him on fm16 i would like to know if he was any good.

Club: Swansea
Year: Summer 2016(start of 2. season)
Position: AMC - Sold Sigurdsson to Man City for 30 mil
Money willing to spend: Hopefully under £15 million but can stretch it a little more if necessary.
Other information: Sergio Canales is on the transferlist for £12 million, so if anyone used him on fm16 i would like to know if he was any good.

Younger than stated but still, look at Lincoln from Brazil. At 18 with me he already has the attributes to be a starter at Man Utd!

Lingard was very good when I used him and he is home grown, might be able to get him in for a decent price if he is unhappy at united too

I don't want to buy the well known wonderkids except if they are transferlisted so Lincoln isn't an option. And I see Lingard as a better player out wide

Year:January 2016
Money willing to spend: 10m
Position: CB

Mammana, Riedewald from Ajax(If you're lucky). In my current game, I took Wallace(A defensive midfielder) from Gremio and trained him as a centre back and I wouldn't have anyone over him atm alongside Stones. Sometimes the best options for what your looking for, you have to make yourself.

Also merry christmas

IMO, if you want a striker who can also play as a winger, the only player you should consider is Embolo. Babacar is also pretty decent at switching to the wing. Definitely wouldn't get Kane if you're looking for someone versatile.

Stendera is decent. If you improve on his off the ball he's even better. If oliver is available, he's been pretty decent for me in one of my saves. I would go with Lincoln over anyone but if you don't want him, you don't want him :p