crystal palace second season,champions 1st season and joint top halfway through second.Who should i break the bank for out of rugani,zouma,sule,romagnoli or another?appreciate your help guys

depends on your tactics. rugani is a ball playing defender. romagnoli is more of your natural central defender. sule and zouma are best as limited defenders in my opinion. they are all very good, rugani and romagnoli are the best of the four. choose the player that fits the tactics the most, and asks for lower wages!

thanks bro.have decided to go for romagnoli but will cost me around 45 million.is that excessive or worth paying as i really need quality in that position?

Anyone signed mario gotze?he is available for free ate dn of season 2 for me and although big wages and signing fee it very tempting.what would you guys do?

Club: Manchester United
Year: July 2015 (starting a new save with winter update)
Money willing to spend: 71m budget don't want to spend huge amounts on any 1 player.
Position: Defenders and Striker. Plus players for future in any position

saido berahino is a proven goalscorer and relatively cheap

Middlesbrough
Jan 2016
3m
Any age
Striker (Needs to be able to play the False 9 role)

sold berahino in 2017 to chelsea for 40 million.Who should i replace him with out of icardi,berrardi,morata,dybala or someone else

i went all out for dybala,even offering 120 million but juve wont budge.All the big clubs are asking silly money for their players which is a nuisance.who should i move for out of giroud,callum wilson,ings,jese,sturridge,milikwerner,diafra sakho or someone else??

Club: Bayern
Year: January 2016
Position: DC, looking for best possible candidate
Money: I have about 120 mil euros

Position: MC
Ander Herrera is my target, they would let him go for about 60 mil euros ? what do you think, is he worth it ?

Position: DC, looking for best possible candidate
Money: I have about 120 mil euros

Position: MC
Ander Herrera is my target, they would let him go for about 60 mil euros ? what do you think, is he worth it ?

If you are going for a germany then look at Sule in hoffenheim or Tah in leverkausen.

Herrea, it depends of the role you are giving him but 60 mil is alot. you also hav kimmirch and pierre for the spot also. no need for herrera in my world.

Lol, i randomly offered Dortmund 50 mil euros for Hummels and they accepted... Should i get him ? :D

Club: Arsenal
Year: 2nd Season
Position: CAM
Money: 20m/170k

Just sold an unhappy Cazorla to Athletico and need a back up CAM to Ozil. Javier Pastore is transfer listed by PSG want £29m.
Was looking at Hakim Ziyech who is currently transfer listed with a £18.5m asking price.

I'd prefer a young English player, don't have many home grown players in the club but it doesn't have to be.

Last edited:
javier pastore is well worth the price of admission for 29m. Even better I've found is wonderkid Martin Odegaard.
If you're looking at english for CAM, take a look at Everton's Ross Barkley. Everton's John Stones is also an excellent English defender.

Club: Stoke
Year: Summer 3rd Season
Position: DR, ST (preffered DLP role), DC (BPD role), CM
Money: each player max price 20 M

Hello, i'm in Stoke for 2nd season January at the moment, i need to improve my squad, due to dozens my players are getting older, i look for any position to strengthen my squad.

For RB. Now, i have Glenjo and Geoff Cameron. They are 30++, so i need a younger RB to be backup of one of them, cause one of them will leave. The player will be backup in first season, but ready to be first team player next season and has good crossing. Price 5-15 M.

For ST, now, i have Connor Wickham, Kellechi Iheanaccho on loan and Leandro Damiao. But, Damiao has work permit problem, so i look sell him next transfer window, so i need a striker who can compete with Wickham, and he should be able good as DLP. Price 10-20 M.

For CB. At the moment, i have Shawcross and Wolschied. They are good as Limited Defender rather than BPD. So, i look to a CB who can play as BPD. Price: 7,5-20 M

Last, Because, Steven Ireland and Charlie Adam are getting older, i need a young player, i'd preffer a HG player who can play in MC, but has good in defense attribute. Preffer: 7,5-20 M.

Oke that's all. I would preffer player has HG status, due to Stoke have fewer HG player. Hehehe.

Thanks before

Club: Northampton (16.3)
Year: 1st Season
Position: Dl/DR(Fullback), DM (Defensive Mid), RW (Inside Forward Left Footed), Striker (Advanced/Complete)
Money: £0

Playing touch mode on 16.3 so limited player search available, do have all England and Spain leagues loaded
Need players willing to come to League 2 on little wage, looking for loans or free transfers DL/DR/DM first team, RW/FW cover players

Thanks

Ac Milan
Season: 2nd
Money to spend: 49ml
Positions:right winger(if possible left footed) and striker

Ac Milan
Season: 2nd
Money to spend: 49ml
Positions:right winger(if possible left footed) and striker

bernardo silva has a 21.5 million release clause if he hasnt left monaco yet.
embolo is probably your best bet for your striker. calleri and luan can also do the job for you