Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Foot-Balls; The ultimate lads mag
dec2.jpg

Get back in the kitchen! 07/07/2009
Today it was made official, struggling Bradford City have appointed Sky Sports hottie Georgie Thompson as their new manager, the ex-SSN presenter is the first female manager the world has ever seen and will be hoping to get off to a good start when the season begins. She signed a two-year deal worth £1,000 p/w earlier this week which is the highest amount a woman has ever earnt in Bradford, smashing the previous best of £5.00 p/h at the local laundrette.

Here at Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag we've all seen Borat, so we know that men have larger brains than women, leading to the question: can a female ever actually achieve anything in their lifetime that could equal a man? Well on the subject of football we thought no, however Ms. Thompson is here to set us straight and she just might do that. With no previous experience in any sport she is still more highly qualified than the worlds worst manager John Barnes, who famously failed to do anything remotely close to managing a club while in charge of Tranmere Rovers earlier this year, Barnes is now chasing the Rwandan job desperately in a hope to not be considered a managing failure, unlucky John.

Very few expect much from Dec's better half but commanding a salary of almost £55,000 per year means she will be the highest paid woman in history, and will be earning more in one season then the total of every female footballer's salary combined. So no pressure darling (; Many see the deal as a publicity stunt to try and bring female support in to the gates however nobody really expects the men to listen to her and they will probably end up doing their own thing.

Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag will keep up to date with the goings on surrounding Bradford City, and make sure you get next months issue for a 'Georgie Special!' including interviews, pictures and the latest [transfer] gossip.

@Dave Manlyson
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook & FM-base

Sounds good, will definitely follow if there are more pics like that ;)

Interesting concept :D. I'll have follow and see how this goes

What happened to all your other stories?

My Russia one is on hold 'cus I really can't be bothered/ have the time to update it but I'll get round to it one day, other than that I only have the Sunderland one but that was ages ago and the game crashed :(

My Russia one is on hold 'cus I really can't be bothered/ have the time to update it but I'll get round to it one day, other than that I only have the Sunderland one but that was ages ago and the game crashed :(

Ok, fair enough, hopefully this sticks, because we need some good stories. :)

Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag
GeorgieThompson005.jpg

georgie-thompson1.jpg
georgie-thompson1.jpg

Georgie's First Interview
Dave [Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag]: Hi Georgie, thanks for joining us today. Now we've got a few questions from the team here and a few readers that we'd like you to answer. Firstly, we have a question from 'FMmaddad' who says 'Your appointment has encouraged a lot of speculation and debate surrounding women in football. Do you think this will effect your team?'
Georgie [Bradford City's hot-boss]: It's great to be here Dave. I don't believe that me being woman has effected the team at all, these past two weeks the players have trated my like any other manager they had before me, I get on well with the lads and during training they are fine so this speculation is compeltely unfound, I believe I can take the club forward no matter my ***.

Dave: You made an almost instant impact on the squad signing Gary Wales, oddly enough a Scottish striker who was released earlier this month by Raith Rovers; what can you tell us about him?
Georgie: Well I know very little about Gary if I'm honest, he has spent most of his career in Scotland but he's a good looking guy so I thought I'd give him a chance,.

Dave: Oooookay... Moving on, we have a question from 'squidgysack999' who asks 'Bradford haven't been too lucky on or off the field recently, what formation are you looking to play this year?'
Georgie: Good question squidgy, I'm playing a 4-1-2-3 this season, don't ask me what exactly that means but my assistant has told me that's what we will be playing.

Dave: Excellent, well Georgie in your first few weeks in charge you have certainly been digging deap in the transfer market, bringing in Wales and Buba as well as signing young Obika on loan, are there any more transfers on the cards?
Georgie: I hope so Dave, we need to strengthen if we are to fight for promotion however it's tough to find the right players on a shoe-string budget, we were lucky in signing such quality so far but there are a few more deals to come. We are currently awaiting a work permit for Senegalese defender Khalifa Ba who should be joining any day now. We are also in talks with the former Arsenal full-back Kerrea Gilbert who could be joining us on a free transfer. There are many loan deals currently being hammered out as well so hopefully there will be a few more players in over the next few weeks.

Dave: Thanks for your time Georgie, one last question - Kitchen or Valley Parade?
Georgie: Oh the kitchen every-time Dave, I mean Valley Parade is a beautiful place however you cannot beat a good kitchen, it's where I belong really.

Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag is the only place you will find the latest Bradford City news. Join us in next months issue for an update on Georgie's progress by former professional footballers!

@Dave Manlyson

Last edited:
I think I have to follow if it involves her! PHWOAR! Dec is one lucky bloke!

Could Imagine the team talk Lol. 'Who ever scores...' use your imagination to finish that sentence lol

Casual sexism for the win!

Joking, looks good, I'll definitely be following. ;)

Foot-Balls; The ultimate lads mag
dec2.jpg

Get back in the kitchen! 07/07/2009
Today it was made official, struggling Bradford City have appointed Sky Sports hottie Georgie Thompson as their new manager, the ex-SSN presenter is the first female manager the world has ever seen and will be hoping to get off to a good start when the season begins. She signed a two-year deal worth £1,000 p/w earlier this week which is the highest amount a woman has ever earnt in Bradford, smashing the previous best of £5.00 p/h at the local laundrette.

Here at Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag we've all seen Borat, so we know that men have larger brains than women, leading to the question: can a female ever actually achieve anything in their lifetime that could equal a man? Well on the subject of football we thought no, however Ms. Thompson is here to set us straight and she just might do that. With no previous experience in any sport she is still more highly qualified than the worlds worst manager John Barnes, who famously failed to do anything remotely close to managing a club while in charge of Tranmere Rovers earlier this year, Barnes is now chasing the Rwandan job desperately in a hope to not be considered a managing failure, unlucky John.

Very few expect much from Dec's better half but commanding a salary of almost £55,000 per year means she will be the highest paid woman in history, and will be earning more in one season then the total of every female footballer's salary combined. So no pressure darling (; Many see the deal as a publicity stunt to try and bring female support in to the gates however nobody really expects the men to listen to her and they will probably end up doing their own thing.

Foot-Balls; the ultimate lads mag will keep up to date with the goings on surrounding Bradford City, and make sure you get next months issue for a 'Georgie Special!' including interviews, pictures and the latest [transfer] gossip.

@Dave Manlyson
I lol'd