Right guys next update will be up tomorrow thank you everyone for commenting and viewing the story, almost 2000 views in one day and a lot of comments make the story worth it all the more thanks

Power through the updates today as i have caught the plague of the missus and kids, 14 hours of playing fm ahead of me!

Arsenal FC

View attachment 374339

March 2013

First off Sven Bender will miss 4 months due to injury!

View attachment 374343

1/3/2013
Premier League
Att : 59,748
Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton
Lamela 43 Pukki 59, 79 S.Bender 88

A good win to start the month as Pukki comes off the bench to bag a brilliant brace and the other Bender, Sven finally scores his first goal for the club.

3/3/2013
FA Cup 5th rnd Replay
Att : 44,508
Arsenal 2 - 0 Norwich
Lamela 3, 57

I put a better side out in this replay and we got the job done but Norwich do seem to have our number in nullifying our goal threat.

5/3/2013
Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Att : 68,000
Bayern 5 - 3 Arsenal
(Lose 6-4 on agg)
Giroud 43, 46, 80

Giroud gave us a chance but thats right if you look at the dates we played 3 times in 5 days!

9/3/2013
FA Cup 6th rnd
Att : 25,586
Hull 0 - 0 Arsenal

Im really trying to give the youth a go here but im guessing it shows that we dont have any decent strikers coming through, in the next replay that will be our 6th game in the FA Cup already!

16/03/2013
Premier League
Att : 25,912
Norwich 0 - 1 Arsenal
AOC 93

The Oxe scores a very late goal to get us the 3 points as bogey team Norwich almost unhinge us again.

20/3/2013
FA Cup 6th rnd Replay
Att : 59,420
Arsenal 3 - 0 Hull
AOC 60 Lamela pen 74 Giroud 84

I have to bring on the big guns in Lamela, Giroud and Bernard to win the match as we get drawn against Man City in the FA Cup Semi Final in a winner takes all match with the other Semi Derby v Blackburn.

30/03/2013
Premier League
Att,58,432
Arsenal 3 - 0 Wigan
Pukki 20, 26 Coquelin 78

Pukki doesnt like playing in the FA Cup but he bags another brace in this league match to end the month how he started it.

Premier League Table

View attachment 374341

Man City dont look like slipping up at the moment grinding out results against the big teams but i would like to think we have 2nd place secured now.

Stats

View attachment 374342

Papadopoulos Wins Young Player of the Month Again

View attachment 374345

Player of the Month - Teemu Pukki - 4 goals

View attachment 374356

been following mate. very impressive! im an arsenal fan and have just retired from my save, as my wife is due to give birth! my aim was to win everything. i did, in 7 year though! won the league 3 times on the trot. and made arsenal the best team in the world. your team has alot of potential!

been following mate. very impressive! im an arsenal fan and have just retired from my save, as my wife is due to give birth! my aim was to win everything. i did, in 7 year though! won the league 3 times on the trot. and made arsenal the best team in the world. your team has alot of potential!
Thanks man the team is set for years really, will make a few defensive additions in the summer but i do think thats why we let in late goals having all the youngsters, a bit of fatigue/ concentration loss.

Good luck with your baby my missus just had our second in June! FM is the best game to play one handed with a baby in the other!

Arsenal FC

View attachment 374358

April 2013

6/4/2013
Premier League
Att : 60,361
Arsenal 0 - 0 Fulham

Bore Draw

10/4/2013
Premier League
Att : 27,740
Stoke 1 - 2 Arsenal
AOC 57 Giroud 94

A very late winner from star man Giroud sees us pick up the 3 points and achieve our main goal of Champions League Football next season.

View attachment 374366

13/4/2013
FA Cup Semi Final
Att : 90,000
Arsenal 2 - 0 Man City
AOC 47, 82

The Oxe has shone in recent months in a side full of foreign superstars he grabs an amazing couple of goals to put us through to the FA Cup Final against Derby.

20/4/2013
Premier League
Att : 41,798
Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal

Demb Ba destroys our unbeaten run with a quick brace early on and then we struggle for the rest of the match to grab a goal back.

27/4/2013
Premier League
Att : 59,884
Arsenal 3 - 2 Aston Villa
Bernard 9, 65 Wilshere 26

A good win as we get our goals first but they give us a late scare while i was checking the forum with 2 goals in 4 minutes!

Premier league Table

View attachment 374369

2nd place is all but confirmed now as we are 7 points behind Man City but 6 ahead of Tottenham with only 3 games to go.

Stats

View attachment 374370

Young Player of the Month - Raphael Varane

View attachment 374371

Varane heads the trio of Arsenal players this month showing how good our young squad is playing.

Player of the Month - AOC - 3 goals

View attachment 374372

Shame City pulled away, you're always gonna be competit against them unless they have a shocker like they did for me!! Decent season all the same though for you!!

Arsenal FC

George Eastham 1960 - 1966

View attachment 374373

223 apps - 41 goals

FA Cup Final Special

Arsenal v Derby

GK Ospina

DR Sagna
DL Monreal
DC Koscielny
DC Varane
MC Badelj
MC Wilshere
MC L.Bender
AMR Lamela
AML Bernard
ST Giroud

Arsenal 0 - 0 Derby
Half Time

Coutts had the best chance in the first half after a mere 3 minutes into the game, with Jeff Hendrick having the only other chance for Derby as Arsenal dominate possesion but lack the cutting edge.

Giroud Goal 68 mins!

Sagna crosses in from the wing to Lamela in the penalty area who has a fierce shot parried but only as far as Giroud who slots the ball into the back of the net.

Ramsey Goal 86 mins !

Ramsey scores a wonderfully struck solo effort from 35 yards just as Derby change to a more attacking style!

Arsenal 2 - 0 Derby
Full Time

View attachment 374374

Arsenal Win FA Cup

View attachment 374375

Arsenal win their first trophy under new manager Chris Tonkin and there first trophy in 8 years since they won the FA Cup in 2005​

Shame City pulled away, you're always gonna be competit against them unless they have a shocker like they did for me!! Decent season all the same though for you!!
Thanks man, its Chelsea having the shocker at the moment!

Fa cup in the bag,well done mate!
Thanks man glad to get my first trophy under the belt and must have been the most matches played to win it after the first 3 matches went to replays!

Arsenal FC

Terry Neill - CB

View attachment 374525

Apps 275 - 10 goals

May 2013

4/5/2013
Premier League
Att : 60,361
Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool
Bernard 22

We struggle against Liverpool and as Tottenham win they close the gap to 2nd place.

8/5/2013
Premier League
Att : 52,405
Newcastle 0 - 2 Arsenal
AOC 62 Giroud 82

An important win as we guarentee 2nd place just before the FA Cup final with the final league game against Man City meaning little as Man City already have the league.

19/5/2013
Premier League
Att : 47,405
Man City 2 - 1 Arsenal
Giroud 63

Giroud scores again but cant do enough to get the equalizer as we lose to the Champions on the final day of the season.

Premier League Table

View attachment 374540

Chelsea powered up the league in those last few months securing a europa league spot after a decent season.

Team Stats

View attachment 374541

Player Stats

View attachment 374542

End of season post next​

Arsenal FC

George Armstrong 1962 - 1977

View attachment 374606

Apps 621 - Goals 68

End of Season 2013

Arsenal Squad

View attachment 374607

Top Goalscorer - Oliver Giroud - 30 goals

View attachment 374608

He came through for us big time after a stuttering start and was key to our success in all competitions.

Player of the Year - Laurent Koscielny

View attachment 374609

He had an amazing season with consistency being key for him as he dominated at the back for us after Mertesackers departure.

Young Player of the Year - Kyriakos Papadopoulos

View attachment 374610

With full backs struggling and looking on their way out it was the two key central defenders who helped us concede the least goals in the Premier League this season.

Ospina 2nd in GK of the Year

View attachment 374612

I Come 2nd in Manager of the Year

View attachment 374613

We went out in the Champions League to eventual winners FC Bayern but the most impressive display was Motherwell making the knockout stages!

Despite going out of the Champions League rather early Giroud comes second in the Golden Boot behind Lionel Messi.

View attachment 374614

Arsenal Best Eleven

View attachment 374615

Im sad to see that The Oxe didnt make it into the starting eleven despite starting more games than Cazorla?​

Not a bad first season, anxious to see who you sign in the 2nd season!

Not a bad first season, anxious to see who you sign in the 2nd season!
If City dont have such an incredible season next year the league should be ours, and all of my side is only going to get better with most around 3 stars with potential of 4 and half, i want to bring in a backup striker a new left back and new right back.