**TheBetterHalfs Tactic Sets**Including the SPLIT 451** A total of 67 Tactics !!

Do you thing 4-2-3-1 Wide or the 4-5-1 split suits better for a dominant side like Arsenal? Did have good results with the split, but I conceded some real stupid goals and wasn't as dominating as I think I would against some real low opponents.

Here's a few results in my season, mostly using the 4-1-2-2-1 and the 4-2-3-1 , control and Quick Counter away against big teams.

View attachment 434597View attachment 434600

Haven't conceded a goal in the Premier League yet, so a great start. I'll keep you updated as i get further into the season!
What strategy's did you use against lesser teams and at home. I'm starting a save as Southampton now so would be interested to see if it works for me too

I use the Split 4-5-1 control strategy with. Befor 14.3 I won most of the bigger games and lost some of the smaller. Now with 14.3 I kinda always lose to bigger teams like Chelsea, PSG and co. Even at home.

I'm using the split 451 with Dortmund on 14.3. Seems to be working ok. Does anyone know where TBH has gone?

Split 451 doens't really work for me now. I lose to many games to smaller teams :(

Hi, i'm currently playing with Olympique Lyonnais i'm in the 3rd season. Previous seasons was like this:

1st season: league - 1st, champions league - 1/4 and win the league cup
2nd season: league - 4th, champions league - 1/4

The two first season i've used Jassar tactic, and during the first season it was very good. During the second season the results have decrease. Now in the 3rd season i'm play with various tactis and after 22 matches i'm 3rd with 7 points to the leader.

My team dont play offensive and beautiful football like in the 1st season. I add a screenshot with my players. I would like to have a team who play a beautiful and effective football, and a team who can go more than 1/4 UCL, beating big european clubs.

Which one of your tactic can I use for increase results of my team ?

View attachment 399047