TheCodfather's Simple 4-4-2 ► 114 Points and 2 cups ◄

• Thread starter Thread starter TheCodfather
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 233K
Dear Codfather,

I will start to use your tactic.But I want to ak you that do your tactic can be useful for the patch 14.2.1 ?
If not , do you have tweaked version ?

Sorry for the late reply, it is still working for me on the latest patch.

I have won the Premier League and come runners up in the past 3 seasons with Southampton and also got offered the England job where I have qualified for the World Cup by winning all my qualifying games easily.

I am also due to start and online save with a couple of mates so I may give some updates on how that goes in here.

Dear Codfather,

I will start to use your tactic.But I want to ak you that do your tactic can be useful for the patch 14.2.1 ?
If not , do you have tweaked version ?

I still use the original in the 1st post with no tweaks.

Used this tactic with Wolves, won the Premier League within 4 years of starting the save. Zeli Ismail and Danny Bathh regular England stars.

View attachment 422530
Working great for 14.2.2 it seems.
First match, supercup against Bayern.
Injured : Piszczek,Mkhitaryan,Blaszczykowski / Gotze,Alaba
Only Bought Benteke.

Cracking tactic, going well for me with Man U & Liverpool

I switched to this tactic after Blitzkrieg tactic stopped working for me.

Only change i make to the original description is, I use Assitant to give OI's and then add tight marking to however many strikers the opposition has.

Guys can someone recommend me some wing players for this tactic please? going to try it with liverpool

mate i have to say this is one of the best and consistent tactics i used on fm 14.

Thanks friend

candreva and yarmolenko they are one of my best players

Back