TheCodfather's Simple 4-4-2 ► 114 Points and 2 cups ◄

• Thread starter Thread starter TheCodfather
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 233K
Ended up winning the Championship by 19 points but check this out with my tweaked version.....

u7c1.png

I changed back to attacking but left the fluidity at very rigid & I also have my defence dropping much deeper with my CB's on tight marking, changed the CM (D) to a DLP (D) & the DLF (S) to a false 9 (S). This is how my team looks.

net0.png

Omer Damari has been amazing in the AF role. Scored 41 goals last season!!!

Hi, this tactic works superb for me in Nurnberg (3rd in the first season), Wisła Płock (won the 2nd polish league in the first season, and won the 1st league in the 2nd season), in Amkar it was also very good (2nd in the first season), but when i try it with a good team in a league for example Brondby in Denmark or Besiktas is a little bad.. 4th with Brondby and 5th with Besiktas... can you help me ?

Strange I would of thought with a bigger team it would of been even easier :/ what area do you need help with?

This tactic has been superb for my Notts Forest side. Tweaked it a little by changing the mentality to overload & changing the teams fluidity to very rigid. Top of championship by 16 points after 33 games. I'll post screenies asap.

Seems the rigid route could be the way to go if people are finding that better.

Ended up winning the Championship by 19 points but check this out with my tweaked version.....

u7c1.png

I changed back to attacking but left the fluidity at very rigid & I also have my defence dropping much deeper with my CB's on tight marking, changed the CM (D) to a DLP (D) & the DLF (S) to a false 9 (S). This is how my team looks.

net0.png

Omer Damari has been amazing in the AF role. Scored 41 goals last season!!!

Interesting changes and you have only conceded 3 that's amazing, any chance you could upload your tweaked version?

Interesting changes and you have only conceded 3 that's amazing, any chance you could upload your tweaked version?

No Problem dude

Codfathers 442 (Conway85 tweaks)

Just got into January & this is how the Premiership tables looking, results & my transfers for the last season & a half.

View attachment 448210View attachment 448211View attachment 448212View attachment 448213

The tactic is working amazingly well!! Watching your 2 front men link up in the match engine is a joy to behold.

Here's some of my key players

View attachment 448208View attachment 448207View attachment 448206View attachment 448205

Strange I would of thought with a bigger team it would of been even easier :/ what area do you need help with?

result arent good.. i play today with udinese and i'm 6th after 14 matches in serie a..
anothers examples is besiktas 5th in the first season

with small teams results are good.. wisla plock win 2nd and 1st polish leagues in two firsts seasons

Hey Conbob, think that link is broken (unless mediafire are presently having issues).

Sadly, this tactic didn't go too well for me.

Four matches that I am hot favorite to win, total score line is 0-9 and utterly dominated by the supposedly weak teams.

Back