TheHig's Lower League Adventure...EXCELLENT!!!!!

well my nxt 2 games were Topedo and Shinik, got narrowly beaten in both of them :( dropping me to 3rd, which will not get me promoted.
Its a tough league

you have a few games to go, I'm sure you'll bring it together :)

congrats on great winning streak and unbeaten run :)
if you still dragonov i would try nd sell him before his contract runs out otherwise he could be off for free. You may as well cash in on him while you can

I'm hoping if i get promotion he will sign a new a deal, a risk I know but he's a brilliant player

again a 2 month update, update completed on 30th September 2014

this is 1 of best stories on here brilliant read keep up the work...will u be coming back 2 manage in england soon???

unsure, TheHig likes Russia very much, and with France, Romania and Germany available who knows.
If a Premiership club offered me contract I guess that might prize me away from Russia and Kuzbass.

so u would only manage a premiership club what about a nation???

cant say I'm interested, it feels part time with the lack of games, and I would do it as well as manage a club, that would be unfair on the club, and too much work for me lol.
I like Russia, the transfer market is so fast paced, lots of players move around so its a challenge to keep my players settled.
My next aim is If I cannot progress Kuzbass I would to manage one of the Moscow clubs.

any particular moscow club??...spartak i reckon would b a good choice

keep it up, I'm about to start my 3rd season in Scotland with double promotion under our belts and a major buy in Andy Jackson I think we may make it treble to get into the premier league :).

I hope you manage to get the 15 points you need...

any particular moscow club??...spartak i reckon would b a good choice

what ever job becomes available, I got a feeling if Torpedo dont get promotion there manager will get sacked :)

well you have a choice of torpedo, cska, spartak take your pick :)

unluck mate by not geton promoted and to make it worse torpedo got promoted to. good luck next season anyway

Good luck for the new season lad but i think if this is again not your year i would really consider looking for a third club if you again don't get promoted i think kuzbass will always be a second tier team you've made giant strides but as you said you lack firepower the signing of goal scorers this season is key for your promotion dream with them on your books the club is defo heading in the right direction under your leadership keep it up in the hig we trust

Good luck for the new season lad but i think if this is again not your year i would really consider looking for a third club if you again don't get promoted i think kuzbass will always be a second tier team you've made giant strides but as you said you lack firepower the signing of goal scorers this season is key for your promotion dream with them on your books the club is defo heading in the right direction under your leadership keep it up in the hig we trust

In the Hig we Trust :D hahahah