Theo tipped to emulate Henry

Im not sure if he can reach the heights or Henry as other people mentioned, he was the best of the best. But i do like Theo and when he isnt injured he turns defences inside out with his pace and scores goals. Wenger should really play him down the middle cause his crossing isnt quite up to scratch because he is a striker not a winger, i dont see why people criticise him on that? If he works on his overall game and smoothens out a few rough edges he could be a world class player?

He has got potential and if he stays fit he can easily get 20+ goals a season.

Remember Henry didn't start scoring 20 goals a season straight away, he had a tough time, didn't score against big teams, he was adapting to the new role, having been transformed (at the same age as Theo is now) from a winger into a striker.

Tbh, he has plenty of potential, and it's just a question of whether he can get his head down and really push the strikers all the way as soon as possible. He's shown he is more than capable of playing up front by himself, and he ends up there a lot anyway, swapping with the ST when he plays out wide..

Maybe saying he can be as good as Henry is an exaggeration, but he can be a very good player, and who better to make him one than the man who made Thierry Henry from start to finish (Spotting him as a 15 year old for Monaco, before revamping his career at Arsenal after a disappointing spell at Juve)

Can't see anyone at Arsenal becoming as consistently good as Henry was, let alone Walcott, who I rate as one of the least-capable players in the squad.

Remember Henry didn't start scoring 20 goals a season straight away, he had a tough time, didn't score against big teams, he was adapting to the new role, having been transformed (at the same age as Theo is now) from a winger into a striker.

Tbh, he has plenty of potential, and it's just a question of whether he can get his head down and really push the strikers all the way as soon as possible. He's shown he is more than capable of playing up front by himself, and he ends up there a lot anyway, swapping with the ST when he plays out wide..

Maybe saying he can be as good as Henry is an exaggeration, but he can be a very good player, and who better to make him one than the man who made Thierry Henry from start to finish (Spotting him as a 15 year old for Monaco, before revamping his career at Arsenal after a disappointing spell at Juve)

Got to disagree with the first part, he scored 26 goals all comps in his first season (17 league).
Second he had about 20 all comps I think. Then after that he score 30+ each season all comps (bar his final season with Arsenal).

Just cant see Walcott being a 30+ guy at all. Would love it though!

I follow Arsenal, and I can't see Theo having half the impact Henry did for the club (said "half" being generous).

Has he improved this season and changed his rola from winger to a fast striker? Well maybe.
But any comparition with Henry, at any level, is exaggerated.

Maybe more motivational speech by Wenger than anything, I guess.