Theo Walcott

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 6K
Play him as a striker, he was only put on the wing because he had pace, throughout his youth, he always played upfront. He can be magical on his day, Croatia and his run across the whole pitch against Liverpool showed that, he just needs to do this on a consistent basis.

Being dropped for the world cup squad will do him some good. He knows now he needs to work on his basic game and he will hopefully develop into the player that everyone is expecting of him.

If he did more of this he would have made the world cup squad
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqYdlnnbPjw&feature=related"]YouTube- walcotts run !![/ame]

when he was at the saints he was a striker wenger tried to use him has a winger but he failed

in football manager he is awfull i had to loan him out

hes not a winger, hes a striker, or wide striker running inside his man

So bad that Barca took him?

Dont think they should sell, not yet anyway. Wenger is the man to develop him, he could be one for the future.

So bad that Barca took him?

Dont think they should sell, not yet anyway. Wenger is the man to develop him, he could be one for the future.
that means nothing in fm though, ive seem real madrid buy walcott for 23 million then leave him on the bench,for some reason barca and real madrid love buying average english talent for huge prices and leaving them on the bench

You can teach ball control, crossing techniques, passing and shooting. But you can't teach speed - at the age of 21 you have to hold onto him - he's not even hit his prime years yet!

Theo Walcott can be immense on FM, play him as an inside forward and tell him to make fwd runs often, and run w/ ball sometimes, crossing rarely and he plays basically as another striker, but gives width at times too, and comes deep to collect the ball on the wing or on the centre circle and if he gets the right pass can do what he did to Milan and Liverpool consistently ON FM

I don't think so, I think if we give him time he can be quality, no point on giving up in our investment when he's only 21.

I have changed my mind about Theo he impressed me in the Emirates Cup and he owned Charlie Mulgrew

2010/2011 could be Theo's season !!

Theo really needs to get his end product sorted. His crossing is terrible. If he gets that sorted, he could turn out to be a very decent player.

Also, Gibbs, Wilshere and Ramsey are all top prospects from Britain. Just saying.

I have changed my mind about Theo he impressed me in the Emirates Cup and he owned Charlie Mulgrew

2010/2011 could be Theo's season !!

it was mulgrew!!! says it all im afraid. theo has along way to go.

Back