They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you've beaten Milan!? That's something to be proud of!

Yeah my two proudest momentwere beating AC & Barca at Park Hall also the season I didnt drop points to AC Milan, AC went on to win the UCL! So that made me feel even better!

Casey - Thanks mate

****, you're doing great! You gonna release the save if you eventually get the Welsh League to half decent standard?

Same ranking as championship/SPL, somewhere around there. Do European places change with league rep? If so, 1 confirmed Euro place with no qual is what I call half decent

Well I have an under 8's league with as much rep as the SPL!
No I dont have a Garunteed Group stage place.
However the league seems to be at the level of most of the "big" euro nation's second leagues (Championship, Ligue 2, Serie B etc)

Keep going scouse, im sensing a huge leap into a knockout round in europe soon! Looking forward to updates, my favourite story ( even though its not the normal story ).

He posted 10 seasons he had done previous, to get us up to date. You are been an idiot.

God I hate peopel who just come on this forum to tell other people, that their liers and have and will never do anything with their lives, if you go to the SI forum link he posted, theres screenshots of it and you cant exactly fake that.

Last edited:
Anyone who plays 11 seasons holidaying or not, deserves credit.

****, didn't realise you got the rep that high! Awesome work man :)

Thanks for the support guys I dont cheat i do holiday 90% ofleague matches (try this and dont get bored I dare you!) and the early rounds of the domestic cups (glory supporting I know!). But it wasnt about the "game" as more the challenge to progress this league testing the DLR feature.

I CAN NOT cheat with the new "steam cloud" picture feature thingy.

Im happy to answer ANY question and provide a screenie of ANYTHING (where possible) all ya have to do is ask (oh and if you want the save game file as a final "check" to my credentials just ask)

And I have flown through the league as Im off sick and have alot of time on my hands.

And one last point I have this thread on about half a dozen sites if I was "cheating" I couldnt be arsed doing that (Im a lazy git at heart!!!)

Thanks for the support guys I dont cheat i do holiday 90% ofleague matches (try this and dont get bored I dare you!) and the early rounds of the domestic cups (glory supporting I know!). But it wasnt about the "game" as more the challenge to progress this league testing the DLR feature.

I CAN NOT cheat with the new "steam cloud" picture feature thingy.

Im happy to answer ANY question and provide a screenie of ANYTHING (where possible) all ya have to do is ask (oh and if you want the save game file as a final "check" to my credentials just ask)

And I have flown through the league as Im off sick and have alot of time on my hands.

And one last point I have this thread on about half a dozen sites if I was "cheating" I couldnt be arsed doing that (Im a lazy git at heart!!!)

as i said im with TNS. i holiday the early rounds of cups.
send me a srceenie of your team so i can see how far you have come

Season 12 – 2021/22

Board expects
Players in: 12- £772K 2loans totaling £200K
Players out: 9 - £180K

P 32 W 27 D 4 L 1 GF 87 GA 16 PTS 85
One silly defeat at the death saw my unbeaten record disappear

League cup: Battered Afan Lido 5-1 in the final
Welsh FA Cup: TNS 3-0 Neath five games 14 scored 0 conceeded

Champions League :
Qual 2: Gefle (Sweden) 3-1 Home a very late away goal conceeded Then away I conceeded early and it was squeeky *** time again but we held on just to go through.
Qual 3: Birkikara (Malta) So an easier game saw us comfortably through with a 5-0 away and at home with my 2nd string team I narrowly beat them 9-0!!!
Play offs: Maccabi Tel Aviv (Isreal ) A good side on paper so I thought I was heading to the Europa League but no a 4-1 Away victory and a 2-0 Home win saw us ease through.

Group A sees us pitted against Man U, Inter Milan & Dynamo Kyiv
safe to say we bummed out without a point. Just cant seem to manage to break through hear.

Season Review:
League Winners - TNS
League Cup Winners – TNS
FA Cup Winners - TNS
Top Scorer – Ritchie Snowden 22 (Aberystwyth)
Manager of the Year – “Me, Myself & I”

This really is brilliant. Congratulations!

Loved reading it. :)

12 Year Comparison
Stadium still the same crappy one
Training: was “adequate” now “Top facilities”
Youth training: was “Basic” now “Ave. youth and academy”
Youth Recruitment: Still basic and wont let me speak with the board about it
Ticket price: was £7.50 now £10 that’s not bad inflation
Season Ticket: was £90 now £121 good value!
Club Value: was £400K now £7.25Million
Budget: was 8.7K p/w and 35K now 94K p/w & £4.25Mill
Sponsorship: was General 70K Kit 47K now General 287K Kit 95.5K
League Prize Money: was 1.7K now 53K
FA cup Prize Money: was £750 loser prize money I think it was about 20K for winning it now 700K for winning it
League Cup Prize Money: was not entirely sure but it would have be less than the FA cup now £200K
Ave. Attendance: was 250 now 659
League Rep/Rank: was 279th now 37th
TNS Coefficient Rank: was 362 now 72nd
Number of Coaches Allowed: was 5 now 16
Number of Scouts Allowed: was 3 now 12

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Cheers Chris, its getting harder to motivate my self to play this save as its a case of Dominate domestically and lose in the the UCL group stage without so much as a wimper!

Awesome good to see you getting there, I wouldnt have the patients to do this, so well done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.