They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be annoying to dominate everything but Europe! but you will do it!

**** yeah although ***SPOILER ALERT*** just wait for the next update some progress may or may not have be made ;)

**** yeah although ***SPOILER ALERT*** just wait for the next update some progress may or may not have be made ;)

When's the next update? I really want to find out whether some progress was or was not made..! ;)

Last edited:
Ive got 2 seasons to write up i just cant be arsed!! Will have one up in the next few hours.

Keep coming back to this thread waiting for updates, KIU!

Didnt realise that people were following this that keenly... I will try to be better with up dates!!

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Here you go folks the eagerly anticipated 14th season.

Season 14 – 2023/24

So the “big” news going into this season was that our ground was going to become 3000 (instead of 1000) all-seater so we had to move out to the Racecourse Ground (Wrexham FC) which allowed for 10500 sitting so extra wonga from the European games

Board expects league and FA cup, league cup not fussed and Learn from Europe
Players in: 22! - £1.8mil All of this on one player! The rest were young prospects.
Players out: 11 £825K -I am getting rid of players before their contract runs out as people dont want to re-sign for me they want to move to bigger cubs! Yeah and which other “bigger” clubs can all but guarantee you UCL group stage football????
Notable Players: Gary James a s**t hot SC on a free from Man Ure
Axel Traore AM/M L sent on loan by Liverpool he was asaback up but played a lot and played well

P 32 W 29 D 3 L 0 GF 86 GA 17 PTS 90
33 pts ahead not a trying season really.... but when are they!!

League cup: Only conceded 1 goal throughout beat Airbus 2-0 in't final
Welsh FA Cup: won 3rd round 7-0 then from foruth round through till final (4 games) I won each one 1-0 where I beat Neath.

Champions League :
Qual 2:Sant Julia (Andora) 3-0 home win and 4-0 away win hmmmm this is pointless
Qual 3: Valerenga (Norway) 1-0 at home set up for an interesrting away leg... An away leg which turned into a formality as we dispatched them 5-1
Play offs:Bohemians (Ireland) 4-1 Away and 3-2 at home saw us comfortablely through.

Group Time Ooooooooooh seeded 3rd for the 1st time which presents a good opportunity to progress to the Europa League KO so lets see.
Away-Lyon-0-2
Home-Juventus-1-3
Away-AEK-2-1
Home-AEK-2-0
Home-Lyon-2-1 so a chance to go through if I were to beat Juve
Away-Juventus-1-5 oops!!

Europa League :
1st KO Round: Hapoel Tel-Aviv (Isreal) I was just glad to be here and after the 1st leg at home I was rather happy... 5-1 we went on to lose the away leg 2-3 so through we went to face...
2nd KO round: Monaco (France) So the Agg score was 8-5 however not in my favour (3-4 Home & 2-4 Away)

Season Review:
League Winners - TNS
League Cup Winners – TNS
FA Cup Winners - TNS
Top Scorer – Gary James TNS 20
Manager of the Year – Yours Truly.

At least you got to 2nd Knockout Round of Europa League, that's an achivement with TNS.

I'm loving this, it's an amazing achievement and it's inspired me to start with a low reputation team and get them pretty decent, i'm starting with Ashton Athletic, my home town and taking them as far as possible.

****, second knockout round is really impressive. Any well known players on your team?

Thanks for the comments guys. Qualifying for the KO stage has invigorated for enthusiasm for the save! I no longer have any "real" players left in my squad all regens. Although I do have Tim Flowers, Sergi Rebrov and Luke Chadwick on my back room staff!!

Nice update there..Season 15 could be the one?

Registered to just to say I'm loving this story, keep up the great work!

awesome achievements mate
to know that your whole season revolves around europe aswell, imagine if you went out in first round quals, a whole season until you get back into it lol

How you have the patience for this i'll never know!

Mainly the escapism from a bad back and noisey Children

Yeah going out in the qualies would be sole destorying but as from a couple of seasons time i (or at least the WPL winners) will go straight into the playoff qualy phase.

Thanks for your support guys next update coming tomorrow(today)

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Season 15 – 2024/25

Board expects league and FA cup, league cup not fussed and Learn from Europe

Players in: 15 - £2.2mil All of this on under 17's as I have very few 1st team player that qualify as homegrown and I wanted some decent youngster for the stupid under 19's rule in the league

Players out: 9 £1.1 Mil – 400K for an out of contract back up player and 375K on a right back I have signed twice on a free and now sold twice for money!!!
Notable Players: Matt Cowling RB from Man Ure
Alvin Lucas DMC from Sporting Lisbon (he is English though)
Jamie Williams SC from Bohemians All on a free.

P 32 W 27 D 2 L 3 GF 96 GA 18 PTS 83
Only 15 points ahead of 2nd placed Afan Lido who are fast becoming the 2nd best team.

League cup: Haverfordwest 0-3 TNS
Welsh FA Cup: Beat Haverfordwest (who got relegated) 4-0 conceded only once and scored 211 times

Champions League :
Qual 2: Racing FC (Luxembourg) 13-0 agg score
Qual 3: Sarajevo (Bosnia) 4-1 away and 3-0 at home
Play offs: Hapoel Tel Aviv (again) 2-1 to the home team in each leg meant penalty shoot out which we eased through.

Group Time seeded 3rd Again!
Took 9 points from the group beating Panianios twice and PSG once with Real Madrid doing the double over us, so narrowly missing out on UCL KO rounds

Europa League :
1st KO Round: Dinamo Moscow 1-0 Away and 2-2 at home saw us through.... could we go further?
2nd KO round: Palermo (Italy) ermmmmmmm no 0-3 and 3-4 defeats knocked us out oh well let keep plugging away!

Season Review:
League Winners - TNS
League Cup Winners – TNS
FA Cup Winners - TNS
Top Scorer – Gary James TNS 26
Manager of the Year – Darren Moss (Goytre)

I'm loving this, it's an amazing achievement and it's inspired me to start with a low reputation team and get them pretty decent, i'm starting with Ashton Athletic, my home town and taking them as far as possible.

Are they on FM!? :eek: I live near Ashton.

Status
Not open for further replies.