They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mr bigfishboy my patients are slowly running out! I need a break through in qualifying for the next round of the UCL or at least the Europa League.

You really deserve alot of credit for this , keep goin though and i'm sure you'll break the European barrier soon!

KIU hope you keep going really interesting to read about! How long do you think it ll take before you get the teams in wpl challenging you? Or them even challenge European teams..?

Thanks guys I keep going in fits an starts as to motivation.

The WPL teams are still weak but I have noticed 1. the players they are signing are getting slightly better 2. 70% of the remaining teams are now Professional 3. The better teams are getting a bit closer to meam in terms of points.
As for European games 3 teams in the europa league for 13 seasons there must have been literally 4 wins.

i can only give you credit for this , would you fancy uploading the save as i would like to continue on from you:D

12 Year Comparison
Stadium still the same crappy one
Training: was “adequate” now “Top facilities”
Youth training: was “Basic” now “Ave. youth and academy”
Youth Recruitment: Still basic and wont let me speak with the board about it
Ticket price: was £7.50 now £10 that’s not bad inflation
Season Ticket: was £90 now £121 good value!
Club Value: was £400K now £7.25Million
Budget: was 8.7K p/w and 35K now 94K p/w & £4.25Mill
Sponsorship: was General 70K Kit 47K now General 287K Kit 95.5K
League Prize Money: was 1.7K now 53K
FA cup Prize Money: was £750 loser prize money I think it was about 20K for winning it now 700K for winning it
League Cup Prize Money: was not entirely sure but it would have be less than the FA cup now £200K
Ave. Attendance: was 250 now 659
League Rep/Rank: was 279th now 37th
TNS Coefficient Rank: was 362 now 72nd
Number of Coaches Allowed: was 5 now 16
Number of Scouts Allowed: was 3 now 12

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Cheers Chris, its getting harder to motivate my self to play this save as its a case of Dominate domestically and lose in the the UCL group stage without so much as a wimper!

stick with it buddy, imagine winning the champions league on day.. it will bring a tear to the eye

I will fight my coner in every walk of life and if these idiots dont wanna believe me then thats fine as Im primerily doing this for myself.

Cmon man! took me about 30/40 years to win UCL with TPS (not the ones you're training, they were from finland). If i did it you can do it!

Cmon man! took me about 30/40 years to win UCL with TPS (not the ones you're training, they were from finland). If i did it you can do it!

Well to be fair (and im guessing here that this was pre FM2011) I think it might be easier this year due to the league rep being able to grow.

But thats a ****** good achievement and a **** of a long time!!
Bet its so much better than winning everything in the 1st season as moneybags Man City.

Season 13 – 2022/23

Board expects league and FA cup, league cup not fussed and Learn from Europe
Players in: 16 - £1.2Mil
Players out: 12 - £950K
Notable Players: Very good Man U LB for £750K who the board excepted a bid for 6months later for 1.2mil but he was injured and failed medical. I resigned a fromed RB for free!!! And David Goodwillie I brought as back-up a 1/3 of the way into the season however he went on to be “signing of the season”

P 32 W 28 D 2 L 2 GF 101 GA 19 PTS 86
finished 34 pts clear of second

League cup: Battered Airbus 6-0 in the final
Welsh FA Cup: 4-1 V Afan Lido

Champions League :
Qual 2: Derry (Eire) Never like facing the Irish teams esp Rep. Of Ireland as they play through a calendar year and there fore are match fit. And we eventually went through 2-2 on away goals
Qual 3: Vaslui (Romania) 2-1 after 1st leg left me feeling slightly nervous but alas my fears amounted to nothing as we demolished them 5-1 away from home!
Play offs: Lech Poznan (Poland ) 1st leg at home 3-0 job done? Well yes but had to fight for it losing 3-2 in the 2nd away leg.

Group Time two credible draws when we were already out against Lyon and Sampdoria however lost the other games including the double Versus Porto. Its not that we are **** more abit nervous. Our build up play is great but a poor pass in the final third leads to us conceding possession and then they break it is SOOOOOO frustrating.

Season Review:
League Winners - TNS
League Cup Winners – TNS
FA Cup Winners - TNS
Top Scorer – Robert Hall 25 (TNS)
Manager of the Year – Yours Truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.