They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you asked, I'd love to see a screenshot of the average attendances in the league. :)

Absolutely brilliant mate. Think I may have to do a TNS save now. Keep up the good work.

Yes great to see it back! Could you put a screenshot of the wealth of the other clubs in Wales? Are they competing with you for the league yet? And one more, what is the league rep? Cheers

In a general overview nobody is getting too close however it is getting closer than it was. This season alone i have suffered 4 defeats already and are only 2 points clear half way through the season. But I have depth and quality that will see me home.

And the League reputation.

View attachment 175818

Awesome, thanks for posting those! I'm surprised the average attendance is still so low considering you're consistently in the Champion's League year in and year out.

Yeah well i sell out most of the UCL games but the domestic growth is poor, but this i think this would be a real life trend in wales, where Rugger is the main sport and the best clubs have joined the English Pyramid

just wondering if you're using an extended leagues database? and if so which 1?

Great improvements there mate :) How big's your stadium? And how good are your facilities -- any chances of a world class youth prospect?

No Im not using an extended database just 11.2 database with the 11.3 update at a later date.

My stadium is still only 3000, dont get enough regular fans (just the glory supporters for the UCL) to warrant a bigger stadium.

All my facilities are maxed out (except youth recruitment network, how the **** does that actually increase?!) but as for any decent youth prospects not had anyone better than 2* potential and then I think that happened only once!

I just raid EPL clubs for and youth products! Man Ure (who in real life I despise) have gifted me 5/6 truely great players and a dozen decent other ones, there like a gold mine for me!

Haha awesome, any chance of some screenies of your star players? What sorta quality are they?

No Im not using an extended database just 11.2 database with the 11.3 update at a later date.

My stadium is still only 3000, dont get enough regular fans (just the glory supporters for the UCL) to warrant a bigger stadium.

All my facilities are maxed out (except youth recruitment network, how the **** does that actually increase?!) but as for any decent youth prospects not had anyone better than 2* potential and then I think that happened only once!

I just raid EPL clubs for and youth products! Man Ure (who in real life I despise) have gifted me 5/6 truely great players and a dozen decent other ones, there like a gold mine for me!
i'll excuse that manure comment due to your decent work YSB. was just wondering though where do you think you'd be in the english leagues?

Well mark ** times I saw your name and swore at u!

The English Championship mid to bottom probs but without the threat of relegation but its hard to say really.

Well mark ** times I saw your name and swore at u!

The English Championship mid to bottom probs but without the threat of relegation but its hard to say really.
yeh well i just sign uniteds rejected kids with fc united i'm high championship now so probably accurate. and you'll be swearing more when its 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.