They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go guys.

Season 17 – 2026/27

Players in: 10 - £2.4 Million. Spent £1 Million on a Scottish ST

Players out: 22 - £2 Million Clear out of **** and failed youth players as well a players unwilling to renew their contract

Notable Players: Wayne Mcghee Utility midfield player played until xmas moaned like a *****, loaned out to Celtic and was bought in the next window.

Stuart Gillespie – The £1 Million ST from Everton, Scottish International

Kevin Kelly – missed out on loaning him earlier in his career but snapped up the Irish international right for free.

P 32 W 28 D 3 L 1 GF 100 GA 26 PTS 87
37 Points ahead of Afan Lido

League cup: beat Cwmbran Celtic 4-2 in the final
Welsh FA Cup: 3-0 Haverfordwest in the finale only conceeding 2 goals

Champions League :
Qual 2: NONE Wahey
Qual 3: HJK (Finland) 4-0 Away from home and 1-0 at home.
Play offs: Anorthosi (Cyprus) easy 6-2 victory on Agg.

Group Time seeded 3rd
Really tough group despite being seeded third
Arsenal (Away) 0-2
Zenit (Home) 1-2
Werder Bremen (Away) 1-3
Werder Bremen (Home) 2-1
Arsenal (Home) 2-2
Zenit (Away) 3-3
And somehow I finished 3rd and qualified for the Europa League

Europa League :
1st KO Round: Wolfsburg (Germany) a 2-1 away defeat was offset by the 4-2 home victory
2nd KO round: Juventus (Italy) hmmmmm Home 2-2 I wasn't happy as we were equal in stats and had a man sent off with 30 mins to go, while I was 2-1 ahead and it wasn't until injury time they equalised. But I crashed to a 1-4 defeat at the Stadio Delle Alpi

Season Review:
League Winners - TNS
League Cup Winners – TNS
FA Cup Winners - TNS
Top Scorer – Jamie Williams - 25 - TNS
Manager of the Year – Lloyd James - Haverfordwest

Getting there! Your score lines seem to be getting closer and closer, and it won't be long before you send the likes of Juventus packing!

It s a combination of holidaying most league games as there is very little chance of my *** man blowing the league. However I do manage the cup games. And escaping from my family :p and being on sick leave!!

Love this story, Might make a TNS story myself, is it a good save?

TBH no You will win domestically even if your playing with a one legged blind Djimi Traore!! But its endless in your search for Euro glory.

Guys, Laptop has picked up a virus so updates wont be added until i now whether my game can be saved (after Easter) if not I did back it up but that might have been up to 5 seasons. So the save is in jeopardy. Im hoping I wont have lost the C drive but hey we shall see.

Okay laptop sorted, and ive only lost one season so not bad at all, however it was my best season as I qualified for the UCL KO rouds for the 1st time.
So I shall update again soon.

OK im back guys after 2 laptop crashes and hundreds of crashes on GT 5 (1st time i picked up FM in nearly 3/4weeks was yesterday) but im thinking of going in another direction and quite fancy another challenge, one maybe to break the Old Firm dominance in Scotland (20 seasons and only one season where they didnt finish 1-2).

I just dont feel I can take TNS much further.

Ah, well was a great story and I for one will be sad to see it end :(

Wait, hang fire, hold your horses. There may yet be life in this after all. After many days of starting new saves and convincing myself that I cant be arsed with TNS, well I started something and im gonna carry on with it.

Season 20 is underway and im playing a more hands on role this season by actually playing the domestic games and trying to blood my youngsters.

Seeded 2nd in the UCL group stage so hoping for a passage to the UCL knockout phase!

Woot, it's back! If you ever start to lose patience just come back here, there are plenty of us that are following this quite closely. :)

Thanks guys, I will try to keep going.... however im back in work so I do have less time. But this might be a good thing.

In other news Carmarthen are the 1st ever (other) Welsh team to reach the europa league group stages by knocking out Fenerbache on pennos. This more than my progression is the biggest thing to happen. They are however getting battered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.