lowman_mrl

Reaction score
View attachment 293589

After only recently announcing that he had signed a contract with Sky Sports to be a pundit for the 2014/15 season; Legendary French forward Henry has rejoined former mentor Arsene Wenger at Arsenal in order to obtain his coaching badges. Henry will coach the Arsenal U16 side for the whole season and hopes that in this time he will be able to fast track his bid to obtain the highest coaching qualifications in the game.

View attachment 293583

Henry is a legend the world over and boasts playing stats that even some of the games greatest would envy: -

View attachment 293588

Henry's Honours

MONACO

Ligue 1 1996-97

ARSENAL

Premier League 2001-02, 2003-04
FA Cup 2002, 2003, 2005
FA Community Shield 2002, 2004

BARCELONA

La Liga 2008-09, 2009-10
Copa del Rey 2008-09
Supercopa de Espana 2009
UEFA Champions League 2008-09
UEFA Super Cup 2009
FIFA Club World Cup 2009

NEW YORK RED BULLS

MLS Supporters' Shield 2013
MLS Eastern Conference 2010, 2013

FRANCE

FIFA World Cup 1998
UEFA European Championships 2000
FIFA Confederations Cup 2003
King Hassan II Tournament 2000

SELECTED INDIVIDUAL

PFA Players of the Year 2002-03, 2003-04
FWA Footballer of the Year: 2002-03, 2003-04, 2005-06
European Golden Boot: 2003-04, 2004-05

For the duration of the 2014/15 season Henry is set to stay at Arsenal and earn his coaching badges. With Arsene Wenger once more his mentor Henry hopes that the transition from player to manager will prove to be a successful career move.

View attachment 293582

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 789575
View attachment 789563

Breaking news at Sky Sports today reports that Liverpool FC have made a shock move for former Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry.

Liverpool who parted with manager Brendon Rodgers earlier in April 2015 after a poor run which saw then plummet to 10th in the Premier League, crash out of the Champions League in the group stages, fall at the 5th round hurdle to Chelsea in the FA Cup and a League Cup Final defeat to Manchester City.

View attachment 293573

Reports at the Emirates this morning tell us that Henry and Arsene Wenger are due to have a sit down meeting in order to discuss the speculation surrounding Henry's future.............​

We just need someone to do a Gary Neville story and we would have ripped sky apart haha!

Arsenal Press Conference

PRESS CONFERENCE CALLED AT THE EMIRATES

View attachment 293571

As anticipated, Arsenal FC have called an unscheduled press conference in order to discuss the future of club legend and U16 coach Thierry Henry. Whilst the fans gather outside of the Emirates waiting on news of their hero.

View attachment 293568

Its reported that earlier that day Wenger and Henry met for face to face chats........................

(Earlier that day)

Wenger: Thierry nice to see you again, you wanted to speak to me?
Henry: Yes boss i did, im guessing you've seen Sky Sports News today?
Wenger: I did indeed, i had a funny feeling we may be meeting up discussions today after seeing it.
Henry: Boss; am i ready? Liverpool have offered me the job, and want me to start ASAP. It would break my heart to leave Arsenal and manage at another big PL club but can i afford to turn it down?
Wenger: Thierry listen........These opportunity's don't come round every day. From what ive seen on the training ground your a great coach and have the potential to become a world class manager. I would love for you to stay here of course, but i don't plan on giving you my job any time soon! No matter how much i like you!
Henry: Thanks boss, i needed to hear that from you. Its gonna be hard to leave but one day i want to return and emulate you! I guess i best get on the road to Liverpool. I'll see you around then..........

Wenger: See me around?? Have you not seen the fixture list, out of Liverpool's next 4 games 3 of them are against Arsenal......don't expect no favours Thierry, welcome to the world of management!

View attachment 293569

Arsenal confirm that Henry is speaking to Liverpool

LIVERPOOL ANNOUNCE LEGEND THIERRY HENRY AS THE NEW LIVERPOOL MANAGER
View attachment 789618
Liverpool FC have today announced the appointment of Thierry Henry as their new manager.

Chairman Thomas Werner was quoted as saying;

"We are extremely excited to announce such a legend in the game as Thierry as the new Liverpool manager today. He is a young man with a wealth of experience in the game and we hope that he can bring his wealth of knowledge of winning trophies all around Europe back to Anfield. At Liverpool we expect a certain style of play - attacking possession based football with the opportunities for youngster both within the club and around the world to prosper here.

We unanimously agreed that Thierry was the man to make this happen!

Thierry will need to put his former loyalties and emotions behind him as we play Arsenal in 3 of the next 4 games, twice in the Euro Cup quarter finals and once in the league. With only 6 games left in the league and down in 10th, we need a big push to the finish line, we cannot bring back the dark days of no European football at Anfield again.

Henry has signed a 3 years deal worth, £50,000 a week, we wish all the best!"

View attachment 293564

Henry is seen below making his way into Anfield today ready to start work on the task in hand.

View attachment 293566

Henry's Debut

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (Euro Cup, Quarter Final 1st Leg)

Apprentice Vs Master

The day everyone has finally been waiting for has come: -

Henrys first bow as a manager and his first of 3 out of 4 head to head clashes with former mentor Arsene Wenger.

View attachment 293552

1-1 seems like a fair outcome and one neither Henry or Wenger could sniff at on a personal basis. After the match Thierry spoke to Sky Sports: -

"We deserved more from the game today. Even though we were the home team; to out possess Arsenal of the ball is a pretty decent achievement. Overall i was very pleased, we go into the next leg knowing we have to out score Arsenal due to conceding the away goal. I will have to look at goalkeeping options in the summer in all honesty, Mignolet hesitated badly for Arsenals goal and handed the chance to Welbeck on a plate!

View attachment 293547

1-0 Thierry Henry

WHAT A EUROPEAN DING DONG!!!

View attachment 293528

European nights are special at the Emirates Stadium at the best of times but with a place in the Euro Cup Semi Final on the line, the return of club legend Thierry Henry and the tie finely balanced at 1-1.........what a night the fans were always in for!

View attachment 293527

The match started as it meant to go on Liverpool took a 3-0 lead through Skrtel and a brace from Sturridge within 34 minutes! The home fans were practically already heading for the exits at half time, angry and upset with their teams performance!

Wengers half time team talk was special within 20 minutes of the second half starting it was 3-3, Henry stood on the touchline in totally belief, in the words of another great manager "Football ****** ****!"

The next 25 minutes saw 2 heavyweight boxers exchanging blows, this was no game for the faint hearted!

This mega clash ended 5-4 (6-5 Agg) to Liverpool! Sturridge bagging 4 goals!

Henry celebrating a famous victory in only his second game in charge. The draw seems favourable to Liverpool in the semi final M.Tel-Aviv leaving the potential final opponents of Spurs or another club which plays a part in the Henry story - Monaco!!!

After the game Henry was shocked at the reaction of Arsene Wenger........Wenger accused Henry of mind games and the press are now reporting of a fued between two managers who were once so close!

View attachment 293525

Henry refused to comment on Wengers words, but maybe Henry has now seen what the football world has seen for years now.....Wengers bad loser attitude!

As The Dust Settles.......

As the dust settles....................

After the massive European night at the Emirates it was down to buisness for Henry in trying to pull Liverpool up the table.

Sunderland 2 - 2 Liverpool (Sturridge 2)
Liverpool 1 - 1 Arsenal (Coutinho)
Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea
Liverpool 4 - 0 M.Tel-Aviv (Sturridge 2, Sakho, Coutinho)
West Brom 0 - 0 Liverpool
M.Tel-Aviv 0 - 3 Liverpool (Balotelli 2, Gerrard)

A mixed bag start to Premier League life, happily unbeaten against a couple of decent opponents but 4 draws in 4 league games is not good enough, especially since we dominated those games but could finish a hot dinner!

Henry v Monaco

The dream Euro Cup Final has happened, Henry will face his former childhood club in the Final of the Euro Cup, which probably presents Liverpools last chance to secure European football next season due to poor league form!

Throw back the years..................

View attachment 293504

​The end of the season cannot come quick enough for Henry, a rebuilding job is definitely called for!

Euro Cup Final

Wednesday 25th May 2015

Liverpool V Monaco
Euro Cup Final

Today was Henrys date with history. Could he emulate so many Liverpool managers from the past in winning a major European trophy only 2 months into his reign at Anfield!

View attachment 292963

LIVERPOOL AND HENRY LIFT THE EURO TROPHY!

After another date with destiny Henry faced up against his old club Monaco for a place in Liverpool history. Henrys team dominated the match from the first whistle, and Monaco struggled to cope with the flowing Liverpool football. Both goals came before half time and to England manager Hodgson's delight they came through Englishmen Sterling and Lallana. Henry had never won the Euro Cup as a player so this medal would be a new addition to his huge trophy cabinet!

Henry spoke to Sky Sports after the game amid the celebrations:

"What a performance from the lads today! Its been a difficult season for them, after losing Brendon only 2 months ago. Since ive been here they have all fully backed me in my management and they fully deserve their celebrations tonight! I just want to wish Steven Gerrard all the best for the future in the US, he's been a great servant to this club, a legend without a doubt. To see him lift a major European trophy on his last game for the club is fitting, if i was here last year i definitely would of tried to keep him!"

View attachment 292960

The remaining games of the season prior to the Euro Cup finished as such: -

Liverpool 3 - 2 Everton (Sterling 2, Markovic)
Spurs 2 - 1 Liverpool (Sterling)

A great Merseyside derby which saw Henry get his first league win for the club, followed by his first league defeat at the club. The Spurs game saw Henry rest a few key players for the Euro Cup final. After a long season Liverpool finished a disappointing 10th but qualified for the champions league via winning the Euro Cup!

Henry will now look to rebuild this once great team.......stay tuned!​

Any Interest?

Hi all,

Looking for some feedback on this story as I haven't really had any replies thus far?

If there is no interest from people I may close this feed, would be a shame as I think this could turn into a quality tale!

Please reply to let me know, or give advice how to improve or where I'm going wrong!

Regards

Hi all,

Looking for some feedback on this story as I haven't really had any replies thus far?

If there is no interest from people I may close this feed, would be a shame as I think this could turn into a quality tale!

Please reply to let me know, or give advice how to improve or where I'm going wrong!

Regards

Looks good so far mate, I would maybe just include a few more in-game Screen shots like the league table etc. but that's just me. All I would say is keep posting and the comments will come, you will notice once you are further into the story the more people will follow. I say keep it up :)

Keep it up. Don't fret - I've done a few stories years ago, and I always thought nobody was following but I can assure you people are viewing, they sometimes just choose not to comment.

Seems like you've got a good story going on, and congratulations on winning the EURO Cup. I just can't bear seeing Thierry Henry in at a different club other than Arsenal XD

Looks good so far, keep it up! Also did you know that Henry was a Liverpool fan, still is, he said if he could have played for any other club in his career, it would have been Liverpool!

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my plea for feedback 'Bullardinho', 'Mike' and 'PatrickLFC'.

I will try to update this feed over the next couple of days, i have somewhat jumped a season ahead since the last update but im sure with some creative writing, i can get all up to speed!

Transfers 2015/2016

Summer Signings 2015/16

View attachment 275960

The summer of 2015 saw major changes to the Liverpool squad.

As promised by Henry at the start of the Summer competition was brought in for Mignolet in the form of underrated German goalkeeper Timo Horn for a bargain fee.

Promising rising stars such as Balanta and Romero were signed along with the free bargains of former England internationals Micah Richards and Tom Cleverly.

Henrys Gallactico siging came in the form of young Dutch winger Depay who is tipped for a bright future.

2015/16 Season Review

2015/16 Season Review

View attachment 275955

A early season disappointment was experienced in the form of the Euro Super Cup and at the hands of the mighty Barcelona.

View attachment 275954

LEAGUE CUP VICTORY

Henry celebrated his second trophy in charge of Liverpool with a stellar 3-0 victory over Swansea

View attachment 275952

A third place finish in the Premier League saw Henry and his Liverpool team return to the Champions League in the form of league qualification at the first time of asking. Liverpool were very much in contention up until the last 10 games of the season until Sterling got injured and the whole team suffered through his absence.

View attachment 275951

FA Cup Final Heartbreak

With many first team players missing for the FA Cup final including Henderson, Can and Sturridge beating a Chelsea side chasing a domestic double was always going to be a tall order. Hopes were high when Sterling gave Liverpool the lead but Chelsea hit back and lifted the famous old trophy.

In other competitions................

Chelsea beat Liverpool at the quarter final stage of the Champions league on away goals with the scores tied at 2-2 after 2 legs.

Season over stand by for a more detailed storyline.

Thanks for bearing with us!​

Arsenal Managerless..........

ARSENE WENGER RETIRES.................

View attachment 275949

After many years as head of the Arsenal team Arsene Wenger announced to the press of the world at the end of the 2015/16 season that he was to leave Arsenal and retire from Football.

View attachment 832899

Rumours have now began circulating that the move coincides with the emergence of Thierry Henry at Liverpool and his early habit of winning silverware.

Close friends of Henry claim that he will definately apply for the vacant post at the Emirates and complete a managerial move that has long been his dream.

Henry has gone on record to thank Liverpool for giving him the opportunity in his first steps into management but feels he has to at least apply for the vacant role.

SHOCK NEWS

View attachment 275946

Breaking news around the world................

Arsenal have turned down Arsenal legend Thierry Henry as their potential new manager, Henry is understood to be disappointed but with the full backing of the Liverpool board will look to build upon the success he has already tasted.

Liverpool Annouce Star Signing

Pastore Signs For Free

Thierry Henry announced the coup signing of Argentinian International midfielder Javier Pastore on a free transfer at the end of the season from French Champions Paris St Germain.

Henry told BBC sport "I'm delighted to announce that Pastore has put pen to paper on a free transfer to Liverpool FC. Pastore was impressed by the clubs vision for the future. Both myself and the board are committed to bettering last seasons third place finish and challenge for the top spot next season. Pastore is a world class player who will improve the team and provide world class competition for places in the starting 11.

This transfer will be seen as a major coup by fans and pundits alike, especially after French Legend Eric Cantona went on record to claim that Pastore is better than both Messi and Ronaldo, only time will tell.............

104708628_eric_280973c.jpg

Last edited: