Champions League Heartbreak

Champions League Heartbreak

After a successful season, all hasnt ended well for Liverpool and Henry. A champions league final appearance promised so much hope for Liverpool but ended in bitter disappointment as Henry tasted the third defeat out of three against old club Barcelona. Barcelona were the much better team throughout with Messi bagging a hat trick against Liverpool who tried to push forward but always got punished by the impressive catalans.

_68391458_henry_tears.jpg

Henry's Future?

Henry's Future?

With the premier league crown in his back pocket Henrys managerial stock has really risen in recent months, both Sevilla and Villarreal have been turned down by Henry but now it seems former club Arsenal who turned him down down season now want the Frenchman back at the club.

View attachment 273967

This may not be the only opportunity coming Henry's way after Real Madrid also had an approach for the Frenchman.

View attachment 273964

Is it time for Henry to leave Liverpool and jump ship.......and if so where should he go?

Liverpool_FC_logo.png

602.png

View attachment 273963

View attachment 837600

SKY SPORTS REQUESTS PEOPLES OPINIONS BELOW!

I'm biased but stay at Liverpool! :p Definitely don't go to Madrid, far too easy, Arsenal would make sense if you wanted to move

Go to Arsenal mate, Henry back at his main club.

HENRY RETURNS TO ARSENAL

HENRY RETURNS TO ARSENAL

thierry-henry-arsenal.jpg

Arsenal have rolled back the years to re-sign club legend Thierry Henry. Fans today have been gathering at the Emirates today in celebration of the return of their French idol!

Henry left the Arsenal coaching set up nearly 3 years ago, and joined Liverpool leading them to the Euro Cup, League Cup and Premier League crown in his time at Anfield.

12 months ago Henry's mentor Arsene Wenger retired and the scene look set for a glorious return for the Frenchman but controversy followed when the board over looked him for even an interview and employed Koeman instead.

Henry answered critics by securing the Premier League crown that season whilst Arsenal slumped into a final finish of 5th and lost out on Champions League football.

Henry leaves behind a Liverpool team of extreme talent and now needs to rebuild Arsenal to their former glory days, a mistake only time will tell!

27f229a34302e2379917dfb28771d4a1.jpg

All we know is King Henry is back where he belongs!

It was a difficult decision to leave my awesome Liverpool team, but i felt that for the sake of the Henry story i couldn't really turn the Arsenal job down! Hope you all enjoy!

I'm biased but stay at Liverpool! :p Definitely don't go to Madrid, far too easy, Arsenal would make sense if you wanted to move

Hard decision, sooooo tempted to stay but the whole point of being Henry in the game would of been lost if i didnt take the Arsenal job on! Hope your enjoying the story!

Juve, Barca, Monaco and NY Red Bulls still to manage!