Hahahaha! Lesson learnt! :p

Don't worry mate, im not above some bodgey editing either. Been waiting for someone to point out that there is no such month as Ocyober! LMAO!

Hahaha! I've made some blunders in my short time doing this!

View attachment 276173

View attachment 276172
We have gone for the formation that beat Liverpool comprehensively last time we used this in the cup and I am hoping with the right tactics and formation we can overcome a two goal deficit and progress to the final. We will be taking the game straight to Southampton and will be attacking them from the off, hopefully our fast paced passing game will be two much for them to handle tonight, they have set up very defensively tonight and hopefully the boys will listen to me and exploit the flanks to try and stretch their narrow formation.

View attachment 276171View attachment 276170
WOW, we played superb today and took our chances when it mattered Ayoze Pérez scored today which has ended a long drought which I was not aware of and Riviére slotted into the team nicely and scored two goals from the wing, he was unhappy after the match as he asked to start more games and I agreed to play him more over the next month.

Anyway we played a lot like we did a few months ago and we fully deserved our victory, we stretched Southampton a lot today and they couldn't handle our width and our width today lead to two of our five goals. I hope we can take this performance into the final vs Spurs.

I am extremely delighted to be in a final of a tournament in my first ever year as manager and winning it would be a lot sweeter!

View attachment 276169

Last edited:
Sorry for lack of updates, haven't been on in a couple of days and probably won't be till I have all my assignment work done :(

Just an update, this is first chance I've been on another site that is not something to do with my assignments in days, I'm still doing them and hopefully will be finished by the end of the week or next week, this story is still alive and kicking but I also haven't been on fm in well over a week. I have done 4 over the last week and one of those was today where I only just found out about it and my deadline day was at midnight.

But yeah the important thing is that I will be returning to do the story

Classic! Unlucky mate!

Such a shame :(

:( That sucks mate. I was enjoying this one.

I know annoying isn't it, was looking forward to go on FM for the first time in a while but that's knocked me back a bit, may take an extended break from FM and think what to do next and may make it a story, when I usually say I'm gonna take a break I'm usually have something decided within a day haha. I have one last assessment to do, from there I have all the time in the world to think what to do (well apart from my time at work)