Things to do before a football match

Cook well done steak, trim the fat off, the night before with chunky chips. Take a loaf of traditional crusty bread and hollow it out so you only have the crusts. Put the steak and chips in it and enjoy.

Wake up at 6am and have two cups of coffee. Have a full English breakfast at 7am. Go for a jog at 10 am, put some weights on your legs and jog about three miles. If you can jog on sand then all the better!

When you get back home have some soup (any flavor).

When you get to the game warm up with the weights on your legs until 12:15. Mix some sugar with water and drink it 10 minutes before kick off.

Taking the weights off when you play will give you a great change of speed as your legs will feel lighter and you will be able to run a heck of a lot faster due to this. A all the meals I have recommended are also full of carbs which will give you the stamina to last the match. The sugar and water drink will give you glucose for the short bursts of energy that you will need.

Stanley Matthews used to do this and he played pro football into his 50s!

Wanking ferociously until your foreskin looks like Harry Redknapps face is something i missed out, sorry.

Wanking ferociously until your foreskin looks like Harry Redknapps face is something i missed out, sorry.

oO) I'm Jewish, I'm actually deeply offended by that.

oO) I'm Jewish, I'm actually deeply offended by that.
Why would that offend you? trying to make something out of nothing..

Just relax and shove a couple of weetabixs in your socks so you can have a munch at corners etc.

It doesn't; I'm not really Jewish you mong.

Shame that. Although I have my doubts.

So really its you taking the **** out of Jewish people by using the stereotype that only jewish people have no foreskin ? <)

I had a game today this is what I did.

woke up at 8am,

Ate Coco pops,drank smoothie orange juice.Stretched abit in my room.Went on youtube and watched some football videos that motivate me.On my way to the match listened to 'Glory glory man utd' and some other cool songs.

I got man of the match scoring 2 goals by heading from corners, defenders couldnt get past me :)

Thanks :) I need the luck, we're rock bottom of the league.

It's alright no worries.

Masturbating does make you lethargic. I'm already strong and fast enough so don't give me that bullcheese xD

I'll be drinking some lucazade ;)

Masturbating also reduces stress and releases adrenaline though, and the aforementioned weight loss, you'll be on to a winner!

If it makes you lethargic, I think we must know Berbatov's pre-match routine. Maybe Fergie should break into his room before the match and we'll get some yards out of him! <)

LOL ^

Thanks everyone for tips. I'll let you know, if you're bothered, how it all went :)

A line or so of coke is best, has worked for many footballers in the past (H)

Eat plenty of pasta and cheese, had a big bowl last night before some indoor footy, gives you plenty of energy.

Buy a Lucozade from your local newsagent, it really helps, I find Tropical is slightly better than Orange, but maybe that's just me.

If it's a long away-trip, listen to your iPod and don't get nervous about the game ahead, chill, plug your headphones in, and relax :)

Best thing to do is RELAX. Don't get overly stressed or anything. Plug your headphones in and relax. Getting stressed before anything like this doesn't help your performance at all. Being anxious is natural, but you can't let it get the better of you. Having competed in athletics at a national level before, I know how beng nervous can affect your performance... :O

you can eat the pasta the night before. going to a game i like listening to some fast, hard music to get me more amped

OMG. Best debut I could ever have. We lost 9 (or more) - 2. My manager played almost everyone out of position and we didn't have our first choice keeper because he decided not to turn up. The reason for why it was the best debut is because everyone was expecting nothing off me, till I was put into my main position and scored one **** of a finese shot into the back of the corner. Was so happy. :D

If you have people that dont turn up for matches in your team and atmosphere is **** and the team doesent give effort, change your team.

Thats what I did when I played for a 'team' that didnt win a game for 2 seasons.They drawn one game in 2 season and rest loosing 7+-0.

I always got played out of position for my old team.
"Where go you play?" the manager says.
"Up front, but I'm alright on the wing"

First game I'm played as a centre back, since I suck at headers we lost 5-1 due to Stoke-like football from the other team. Next game I got started in goal, even though our first and second choic GK's were there. Only let in three goals but still.

Now I've moved team (I'm in the second division now) and I'm the top scorer. I joined 5 games late too ^_^. 5 goals 7 assists in 10 games. 7 of which I played as a winger. Got a hat-trick on my debut!