Things you love about your club.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 4K

Ramires

Reaction score
Hmm i was wondernig what makes people like there club, isit it because you was grew up supporting them? Glory hunter? I Dont know, what do you love about your club?

From Liverpool, great Grandad was a director back in the early days, all of my family support Liverpool. Love the club, every single thing about it, excluding the manager and a few of the players, *cough* Konchesky *cough*.

Well my dad supports leeds and i was 8 years old and i just sed to myself

**** it i aint supporting leeds and arsenal won the title that year so i decided to support them and now its stuck

From Liverpool, great Grandad was a director back in the early days, all of my family support Liverpool. Love the club, every single thing about it, excluding the manager and a few of the players, *cough* Konchesky *cough*.
LOL, they could do with someone like him atm/

Cos were the best team in yorkshire and we crseate the best atmosphere in england

Newcastle -
The long list of truly great number 9s(Milburn, Shearer, Martins, Carroll....)
The outstanding atmosphere at St James Park.
The undying love of the fans through thick and thin.
Chris Hughton
Hatem Ben Arfa.

I am Geordie but have lived in Yeovil for 10 years. Love both Yeovil and Newcastle and have season ticket at Yeovil. I am settled in Somerset now and cant see myself moving again, even at my tender age but if I did, I would get a season ticket for the local club of wherever I settled. I do manage to get to SJP once a season on average.

So Newcastle because I was born there and Yeovil because I live here in answer to the OP!

For Shelbourne It has to be are uncanny ability to go from being the best team in Ireland to relegated in a few weeks and ever since break my heart looking for promotion twice in the last few mins of the final game of the season. But hey why else would you love a club.

Then for Birmingham atm It has got to be Scott Dann. He is just so sexy as seen in my sig

My dad has supported Chelsea since the 70s so it was the first team i knew and first game i went too, first shirt etc etc. I love how the fans genuinly don't give the players a hard time i mean we never even booed Shevchenko when he played for us. Also i love the fact that i supported us through the tough times and stuck to it and now we are getting out rewards which is nice.

Last edited:
Grew up with them and Rangers, so I decided to make a choice and followed the green side. =] The first game I went to was a Celtic game. The first live game I went to was a Celtic game. It was a part of my life really and always will be. :)

Last edited:
The passion of us as supporters, and the innovation of our songs :)
The dedication of our supporters to a team with no success until over the last decade finally making the Prem, Seriously i remember playing teams like Grimsby away in freezing cold temperatures on a Tuesday night :@
And lastly...
The way we will give a player CULT status at the club if they just give there all, no matter HOW **** they are!! Olivier Tebily, nuff said.

Grew up with Rangers. Always will be my first team

Man Utd - my uncle supported them and I always spent time with him and he nurtured me into being a red and haven't looked back although I did like newcastle first of all and always have a soft spot for them.

supported Man Utd since 1978-79 season just see them on tv and couple mates suppported them and just liked them, Started supported Peterborough in 1989 cos there my home town club

i love the fans the stadium the SHEARER the shearer chants years after hes retired the rest of the chants the majority of the players the fact we got haris vuckic (for now) the strip the kit the logo the (current) manager the fact that for a few brief weeks in spite of everything else SHEARER was our manager end of a prophecy was fulfilled and will be continued later on and i LOVE IT

also joey barton

We used to be sh*t, but now were beating Inter 3-1, and qualifying for the knockout stages of the CL.

A few years back, I was happy if spurs finished in the top half LMAO.

The thing I love about Benfica is that we can make everyone in Portugal happy.

When we win, all of our supporters are happy. When we lose, all of the other people are happy.

Its like this in Portugal, we can be always down, win zilch for ages, and we'll always be the great, greater, and greatest.

There are 2 clubes here, Benfica and anti-Benfica.

Back