Things you love about your club.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 4K
Like how anyone outside of Scotland underestimates the size of the club, and fail to understand how it dwarfs the Arsenals of this world. Like how we participate in the biggest match in world football. Like how we're the most succesful club in the world.

Rangers is a big club, they have a strong domestic history, football is well supported in scotland.

But when was the last time they did better than Arsenal in the champions league. I'm aware in 1999-2000, they both where third in their groups, however since then Arsenal have qualified for the knockout stages every year, with Rangers either getting knocked out in the qualifying round or group stage.*

Rangers would at best be a bottom half premiership team, you're a big fish in a small pond. The idea of the old firm game being the biggest match in the world is farcical, most people in england are interested in el classico, but the old firm game, er no....

The biggest club in the world, oh yes, all those champions leagues you won, all those internationals you had at the world cup in SA earlier this year. The millions of fans you have all around the globe.

Reality check!

*Actually thats a lie, the scottish league is so poor that they only got one champions league place for one of the years, Celtic claimed it. Oh and then there was that year when Rangers came third in the league behind Hearts and Celtic.

Real Zaragoza is the local team, so that's why I support them.
My father is also Zaragoza follower, but he's not so interested in football. That's how I started supporting them anyway.

What I love about? Well, sometimes there's been happy moments in form of a few titles, but most of the time supporting them is to suffer.
But you know, sometimes love to supported local club is like they say it is to love a son; you love them however they are.

Arsene Wenger, Cesc Fabregas, Robin Van Persie, the legends (Henry, Bergkamp, Seaman etc) our youth system, our particular brand of football (at times), refusing to pay over the odds for anybody, our solid fincancial structure, our competition wins in the past and the 03/04 season.

Just off the top of my head.

i grew up supporting man utd. had my first jersey at the age of 3. i love the fact that no matter how bad we play sometimes, we still win

is no match for James Collins. :P

Nemanja Vidic - no contest

The thing i love about man utd is the never say die mentality within the club and the desire that both manager and players have to win the title. I also love the fact that we didn't buy success unlike other clubs (chelsea), we earned the success from the hard work and commitment of the club

Last edited:
I love everything about Rangers. The players, the management, the fans and our great history. No club can compare to Rangers history.

WATP

The passion of us as supporters, and the innovation of our songs :)
The dedication of our supporters to a team with no success until over the last decade finally making the Prem, Seriously i remember playing teams like Grimsby away in freezing cold temperatures on a Tuesday night :@
And lastly...
The way we will give a player CULT status at the club if they just give there all, no matter HOW **** they are!! Olivier Tebily, nuff said.

Olivier Tebily was one of my favourite players.

I really love the fans and the atmosphere as well as players like Shearer, Ginola and Ferdinand (H)

I love the fact that Spurs are consistently inconsistent. That we have won at least one trophy every decade since the 50's and the fact we have more European trophies than the Goons.

Started supporting the club in 1978 because of the two world class signings of Ardiles and Villa after they won the World cup for Argentina. Sent shockwaves that a club like Spurs could sign players like that at the time. Having a player like Glenn Hoddle as well helped.

Last edited:
I love how we are the only club in the English Professional and probably Semi-Professional to have no sponsor in quite a few decade. And we have an extremely rich owner who put our club in his will :D And we had good old Franny Benali ;)

What I love about Crawley Town is the rollercoaster rid we have endured. 2 or 3 straight seasons of point deductions, a chairman who didnt pay taxes and now look, spent nearly 1m already in the BSP this season and in Jan we are expected to have even more to spend :D LOVE IT :D

I just love saying the full name. Manchester United Football Club.

But really, I love it because the majority of my family support them and some of my family live in Manchester, including my aunties, uncles and cousins. They all get to go to Old Trafford on a regular basis and sit in these great seats and watch matches. I can't go all the time because I live two hours away and I have school, but everytime I do, it's great.

The Theatre of Dreams :wub:

I love the fact that a club legend took over the club in a time of need, and American billionaire bought the club and wrote off all of our debts, and that we appointed a Geordie as manager after he rejected the Newcastle job twice :)

I love the fact that a club legend took over the club in a time of need, and American billionaire bought the club and wrote off all of our debts, and that we appointed a Geordie as manager after he rejected the Newcastle job twice :)

And said Geordie then led you to a 5-1 mauling at SJP. :D

I love how my club is close to being the most Successful club in english football history

I support united cause everyone in my family does apart from my father
Ive been supporting them since i was about 4 when i first heard about them from my grandfather

Last edited:
1) Were ****
2) When we concede the fans say were **** but when we score they think were amazing
3)The atmosphere even though we don't fill the ground
4) Neil Mellor
5) We had the second biggest stadium last year in the Championship (behind Newcastle)
6) The Band

:wub:

I love the fact that the team I support could kick the **** out of any other team in the league if it came down to a street fight.

Carroll, Barton, Smith, Taylor, Guthrie, Nolan, Campbell, Colo.

Bosh.

Gang of ****.. Martin Skrtel on the other hand ;)

is no match for James Collins. :P

We have Nani, Berbatov and gary Neville!!! oh wait......... What this guy said:

Nemanja Vidic - no contest

Manchester United Football club, I truly love the Never say die Attidude and the fact Gary Neville is there.

The Invincibles.
Thierry Henry.
Cesc Fabregas.
Arséne Wenger.
'Nuff said.

Back