Things you love about your club.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 4K
I love the fact were ****. It keeps the glory supporters who know **** all about the club or the game away.

I just like tryong out diffrent clubs to try them out. Never started with the same club twice

I love how we're even more **** than Middlesbrough.

I like how even though we're in Scotland, we're the most British team out. :-) I like how we are superior to the mutants across the city :P I like how anyone with love for the club can be an absolute legend ( see sebo :$) Like how anyone outside of Scotland underestimates the size of the club, and fail to understand how it dwarfs the Arsenals of this world. Like how we participate in the biggest match in world football. Like how we're the most succesful club in the world. Like how no matter what, I'll follow them through thick and thin <3 :wub: I like how everyone hates us I like how our club oozes class and dignity, like how nearly everyone who has played for us left here a Rangers fan of sorts. :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------[/COLOR]

I love how we're even more **** than Middlesbrough.
True dat XD

I like how were getting hit for 4 by West Ham right now but will come back on the weekend and hit Blackpool for 5.

We have one of the highest away followings in the country if you look at it as a fraction of the home fans that watch away. And we also have the best fans in non-league football!

Our average home attendance is 230 and 80-120 of those are at every away game!

Craven Cottage

Some people think it's **** but I prefer it to these modern plastic metal stadiums. Yeah it's a small ground but I'd rather have a small one and fill it than a large one and just have a empty seats all over the place.

Supported Man U for 10 yrs because me dad is big united fan then when i was 18 i went and watched Sheffield Wednesday just to see a game while i was up north,i loved the atmosphere there and the band,plus Hillsborough stadium was gr8 and one of the top grounds at the time and they had a favorite player of mine Chris Waddle at the time not long b4 he retired we won 5-2 against coventry so was a cracking match too,ive supported the Owls eva since n now im 34 and man has it been downward spiral since XD haha but im still supporting them now and were on r way back up too the top flight (no harm in dreaming):P but what i love most is the sheer passion of the fans and away games r a buzz!!

Last edited:
At the moment, Fabregas, Arsene Wenger, and the groundsman.

Ive been called a glory supporter a fair few times, people must forget i support liverpool ;)

I love the fact that the team I support could kick the **** out of any other team in the league if it came down to a street fight.

Carroll, Barton, Smith, Taylor, Guthrie, Nolan, Campbell, Colo.

Bosh.

oh lol, u meant RL sry my bad. I just always like Orlando Pirates,

Ive been called a glory supporter a fair few times, people must forget i support liverpool ;)
.WOW, They must support edinboruough to say your a glory hunter.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

I love the fact that the team I support could kick the **** out of any other team in the league if it came down to a street fight.

Bosh.

Drogba, Essien, Obi Mikel, John Terry, Alex, Fat Frankie Lams, Ivanovic.

WE COULD BUY YOUR STRENGHTH.

Craven Cottage

Some people think it's **** but I prefer it to these modern plastic metal stadiums. Yeah it's a small ground but I'd rather have a small one and fill it than a large one and just have a empty seats all over the place.

I support coventry... what are you trying to say... I've been to a sell out at the Ricoh, once, and at Highfield Road for that matter.

Local club to family home, had a season ticket for 4 years, good memories going every other week to Highfield Road with one of my best Schoolfriends. Saw us win away at Old Trafford aswell!

I love the fact that we have an easy game on Saturday ... JP Woody ;)

I like how even though we're in Scotland, we're the most British team out. :-) I like how we are superior to the mutants across the city :P I like how anyone with love for the club can be an absolute legend ( see sebo :$) Like how anyone outside of Scotland underestimates the size of the club, and fail to understand how it dwarfs the Arsenals of this world. Like how we participate in the biggest match in world football. Like how we're the most succesful club in the world. Like how no matter what, I'll follow them through thick and thin <3 :wub: I like how everyone hates us I like how our club oozes class and dignity, like how nearly everyone who has played for us left here a Rangers fan of sorts. :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------[/COLOR]

True dat XD

LOL biggest match in world football. Try Barcelona - Real Madrid.

I truly support liverpool for the history, and the unforgettable european nights, for bringing Torres' beautiful smile into my life.
For the passion of the Anfield crowd.

I truly support liverpool for the history, and the unforgettable european nights, for bringing Torres' beautiful smile into my life.
For the passion of the Anfield crowd.
you think he'll go later on?

.WOW, They must support edinboruough to say your a glory hunter.

I'm assuming that is an attempt to spell 'Edinburgh'... If it is, then there's no such team. The major teams in Edinburgh are Hearts and Hibernian. Also, what on earth are you saying?

Bosh.

Gang of ****.. Martin Skrtel on the other hand ;)

Back