Things you love about your club.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 4K
Sadly I could give you a lot more things at the moment I dislike about Walsall FC, every fan is disillusioned at the way the club is being run into the ground.
So, to make it easier.. things I used to like: Hard working players who love the game, not just the money.
The laughter the fans would have in the stands, the atmosphere we used to generate.
Buying youngsters released from Premiership sides that were good for our league and helping them develop (Scott Dann, Dan Fox, Anthony Gerrard to name a few)
A ground that was atleast half full.. (3,500 fans in a 11,500 seater is horrible)
A club that didnt sell out of pies BEFORE half time!!!!!

Steven Gerrard!! Mostly its all about him.I also love the atmosphere around anfield.I can feel it.Even on the TV.

I love how we are the only club in the English Professional and probably Semi-Professional to have no sponsor in quite a few decade. And we have an extremely rich owner who put our club in his will :D And we had good old Franny Benali ;)

This and also the fact that the club has an amazing youth set up which has produced some amazing players over the years, and we had them from when they where like 10 years old.

If I were a Liverpool fan, I'd say Roy Hudgson. :$

Brought up as a arseanl fan because i lived in highbury. then my dad died and he supported chelsea, so i support chelsea for him. reason why i support chelsea

I love Argyle because.. er.. urr.... oo.... haha... .... .........

They're my local team.. (H) ;)

the fact that Leeds away support is arguably the best in the country, including Premier league teams

As a kid I didn't really support anybody. When playing footy with the mates, one week I would be Bryan Robson, the next I was Kenny Daglish... you know how it is?

Then when I was 9 years old I went with my brother and his mates to watch Huddersfield, climbed over the wall to get in... (A)

We tonked Port Vale and I was hooked...

What I love about my club now? Dean Hoyle - Legend! (Sugar Daddy FTW!!)

the fact that Leeds away support is arguably the best in the country, including Premier league teams

In terms of numbers, yes. In terms of number of pubs your fans have trashed, I also agree. Note I am going from the three league visits to Huish Park you made. 3 visits, 4 pubs wrecked.

In terms of numbers, yes. In terms of number of pubs your fans have trashed, I also agree. Note I am going from the three league visits to Huish Park you made. 3 visits, 4 pubs wrecked.

tbh, I hate some Leeds fans, so cocky and arrogant !

Anyway's I love Rovers cause of : Our pasties, our temporary stands, or our massive surfer flag !

And most of all, I love our song, Goodnight Irene - We've been singing it longer than Liverpool have been singing YNWA :wub:

Last edited:
tbh, I hate some Leeds fans, so cocky and arrogant !

Anyway's I love Rovers cause of : Our pasties, our temporary stands, or our massive surfer flag !

And most of all, I love our song, Goodnight Irene - We've been singing it longer than Liverpool have been singing YNWA :wub:

I love the fact we owe nothing to anyone. My club is debt free. It does mean our budget is tiny and we have to rely on loans and frees. But my club will always be there, no matter what league we play in.

I'll agree to both of those points. Best in the amount of numbers and the destruction that also occurs

We nearly signed Maradona when he was 16. Fact!

Oh and we have the most prolific goal scorer in the country, Nick Montgomery.

Supported Everton since 1983. Love the grit and never say die attitude of the players, and they always try they're absolute best. Was hard on me mam though being a Liverpool fan though, and me dad was gutted as he's a Newcastle United fan. So after todays game against West Brom, can't wait for me ticket to watch Everton at St. James :D

Olivier Tebily was one of my favourite players.

Precisely... he is probably one of the worst footballers to be allowed to play in the Premier league, but because he attempted to give his all he was a cult hero for it, i used to have a cardiac arrest every time he was cruyffing it off our goal line :O

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I love Argyle because.. er.. urr.... oo.... haha... .... .........

They're my local team.. (H) ;)

.... ting tang walla walla bing bang XD

Birmingham City

A full house singing Keep Right On
When Roger Johnson throws himself infront of a bullet shot!
Beating the Villa
When Nikola Zigic deflects the ball off a Villa player that goes over Brad Friedels head! HAHA!
Tilton Road
Peter Enckleman

I love Manchester United because i'm from Manchester, my old man supports Manchester City. I love the passion around the area on a match day, the history the club has. I love learning about the legends, the Best's, Robson's, Law's etc.

Its just the aura around 'The' Arsenal.

It's just a really special club.

Back