Things you would like to see at the end of the season

• Thread starter Thread starter cfc12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 6K
1. Arsenal Winning the League
2. Arsenal Winning the Champions League
3. Spurs NOT finishing 4th same wid Liverpool!
4. Any1 but Chelsea and Spurs winning the FA Cup

That would be a perfect season ;)

>Chelsea to win the league
>Man Utd to get caught in a match fixing scandal
>Spurs to finish 4th
>Rooney to get injured for the rest of the season but to be in top condition at the start of the World Cup
>Wayne Bridge to score an own goal in the World Cup Final then Terry to score the winner

but how long have we been a big club ??? chelsea have been either mid table team or fighting against relegation most of the tyime they have been a team. yes they have had asome good squads before but only since 2003 we have been one of te richest and biggest clubs in the world where as man utd have been a big club for manay years

Big club? your not a big club. your a club who have won a few titles in the last few years, hardly a big club are you?

I'd like to see:
1. Arsenal win their remaining games to win the league.
2. Aaron's injury to be not so bad, and for him to be back by the start of next season.
3. Robin Van Persie to be awarded with some drug that makes you never injured. That's the only feckin way he'll stay fit for more than 4 months.

Big team then.

i wouldn't even go as far as saying that, your a club with no history. you needs to win a lot lot more than you have to be on the same level as the Liverpools, United of this world

i wouldn't even go as far as saying that, your a club with no history. you needs to win a lot lot more than you have to be on the same level as the Liverpools, United of this world

I can accept that historically we're not a big club but you can't say Chelsea aren't a big team. Think about it, challenging for the title every year for the past, what 5-6 years, got to atleast the semi's of the UCL for the past 6 years and one final. Won a fair amount of domestic cups along the way. If thats not a big team then i don't know what is.

lol mate who mcares bout history that was in the past it is now we are one of the best teams in the world and yes i admit cause4 of abramovich if it wernt for him saving our arses at the last second we would of done a wimbledon but how can you say a club competinbg for the title year after year a club that has reached semi final of champions league for about the last 4 to 5 years and from 2004 to 2009 have won 8 trophies havent got a big team

Chelsea are a big club wether you think so or not.

your just not though, your not on the same level as United or the scousers. i admit, since you have had money to spend as if its going out of fasion but apart from that, you have no history, your fan base is limited, stamford bridge is never full. big club? you have a long long way to go before your a big club

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

lol mate who mcares bout history that was in the past it is now we are one of the best teams in the world and yes i admit cause4 of abramovich if it wernt for him saving our arses at the last second we would of done a wimbledon but how can you say a club competinbg for the title year after year a club that has reached semi final of champions league for about the last 4 to 5 years and from 2004 to 2009 have won 8 trophies havent got a big team

best teams in the world? no

champs league SEMI'S

united have WON the champs league more times in 3 years than you ever have ohh and back to back FINALS which i do believe is the stage after the semi's

3 league titles in a row (i believe thats the same amount of times you have EVER won it)

another trophy added yesterday,

the two clubs dont compare!

man united to win the league
birmingham for 4th
burnley survive and pompey bounce back next season

1. Middlesbrough to go up!!
2. Strachan gets Kris Boyd on Free Transfer
3. Mike Ashley sells Newcastle to annonmous(sp?) owners. Turns out to be pompey owners. Newcastle therefore go into administration.
4. England to win World Cup 2010!!!!
5. Sunderland relegated.
6. Owen to get cal up for World Cup and ends up being all time top scorer for England
7. Middlesbrough to beat Newcastle on 13th of march at Riverside

Please!!!:D:D:D

your just not though, your not on the same level as United or the scousers. i admit, since you have had money to spend as if its going out of fasion but apart from that, you have no history, your fan base is limited, stamford bridge is never full. big club? you have a long long way to go before your a big club

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

best teams in the world? no

champs league SEMI'S

united have WON the champs league more times in 3 years than you ever have ohh and back to back FINALS which i do believe is the stage after the semi's

3 league titles in a row (i believe thats the same amount of times you have EVER won it)

another trophy added yesterday,

the two clubs dont compare!

lol yes we are one of the best teams in the world and so were not good cause we havent won the prem for 3 years ?? i remember not so long ago man utd went 3 seasons without winning it arsenal won it once and chelsea twice so were man utd rubbish ten ?? no they wernt the team that wins the league aint only the good team mate soo get it right

and about you saying stanford bridge is never full and our fan base is limited but from what i can remember when i was at the 2007 fa cup final you had just won the league so i would of thought your fans would be singing there hearts out but no they sat there the whole 90 minutes with there mouths shut whilst the chelsea fans sung there hearts out

Last edited:
lol yes we are one of the best teams in the world and so were not good cause we havent won the prem for 3 years ?? i remember not so long ago man utd went 3 seasons without winning it arsenal won it once and chelsea twice so were man utd rubbish ten ?? no they wernt the team that wins the league aint only the good team mate soo get it right

and about you saying stanford bridge is never full and our fan base is limited but from what i can remember when i was at the 2007 fa cup final you had just won the league so i would of thought your fans would be singing there hearts out but no they sat there the whole 90 minutes with there mouths shut whilst the chelsea fans sung there hearts out

did i once say your rubbish? no so you get it right for a start! as for fan base, so because your fans sang 90 mins for a final 2 years ago means your amazing? no..... i was at the bridge last season to watch chelsea draw with southend united, you could hear a pin drop from your ends (of course the southend fans sang from first to last min)

did i once say your rubbish? no so you get it right for a start! as for fan base, so because your fans sang 90 mins for a final 2 years ago means your amazing? no..... i was at the bridge last season to watch chelsea draw with southend united, you could hear a pin drop from your ends (of course the southend fans sang from first to last min)

how many of the fans at a little cup game were true supporters??? most of them were probs either tourists or the glory hunters who started supporting chelsea in 2004 when the mourinho era started and yeah i agree sometims the bridge can sound like a library but when it comes to the big games we can sing over any fans any day and anyway mate i cant be bothered to argue over something thats stupid to be honest so lets just stop now :)

1. Tottenham
2. Manchester City
3. Aston Villa
4. Everton FC

HOW`S THAT FOR A CHANGE ??? JUST ONCE ...... PLS PLS PLS
(6)(6)(6)(6)

how many of the fans at a little cup game were true supporters??? most of them were probs either tourists or the glory hunters who started supporting chelsea in 2004 when the mourinho era started and yeah i agree sometims the bridge can sound like a library but when it comes to the big games we can sing over any fans any day and anyway mate i cant be bothered to argue over something thats stupid to be honest so lets just stop now :)

Not wanting to start an arguments but the last bit about singing over any fans isn't 100% like i remember at Boro vs Chelsea 3-0 and 3-1 we over powered you there lol Just IMO

well if i remember correctly, it was a full house because fans who attended that game would get first piority on a champions league game the week after, so id say many true fans

Not wanting to start an arguments but the last bit about singing over any fans isn't 100% like i remember at Boro vs Chelsea 3-0 and 3-1 we over powered you there lol Just IMO

if you read carefully i put in big games a game against middlesborough isnt what you could call a big game no offence to your team i aint calling them rubbish by the way cause they aint

Back