Things you would like to see at the end of the season

• Thread starter Thread starter cfc12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 6K
yeah you can say tht but mourinho wernt out on the pitch the 2007/2008 season is definately the year when ronaldo won the league by himself nearly 50 goals he scored didnt he and if you took him out of the team that season chelsea would of won the double cause we came so close to united at the end of the season and he scored there goal in that champions league final

I thought he only scored 43 and the vast majority being free kicks and penalties, he only managed three assists that season as well so he was pretty much playing striker, Rooney has pretty much taken on that role this season.

how many of those titles would you have won without cristiano ronaldo ???

what kind of rubbish is that? im amazed to see ppl still having sour grapes for what Ronaldo did at united, get over it! im sick of the "1 man team" label we always get, when Cantona was here every1 said it, when Beckham was here every1 said, then Ronaldo, and now Rooney. We don't have rubbish squads, man utd will NEVER be short of goals. Look what Ronaldo did, ppl said he was irreplaceable, according to ure sad rants, we would have got relagated this season after he left. But no, someones else stepped up and is doing the job, and this will never end.

1. United win the league
2. United win the Champions league
3. Rooney gets more than 42 goals in all competitions
4. Anyone but liverpool to get 4th spot
5. United win today :D

1. Man Utd to win the league
2. Man city to finish in the top four(they deserve it)
3. Liverpool to finish 8th(Birmingham are 5 points behind)
4. Portsmouth to win the F.A Cup
5. Portsmouth to complete the great escape(it would be very nice and there administrator is trying to get round the 9 point deduction)

I do hope all of these things happen

Blues to finish in the top 10, as we have been there a long time now, would be a shame to let it slip.

however i would still reluctantly take 17th as long as we remain a premiership team :)

And to be greedy i would love us to reach Wembley, even just the semi finals. Whether we have to draw at Fratton Park and bring them back to St Andrews to get to Wembley i really don't care. Although i really think it is gonna be a tough match down on the south coast.

Blues going to the new Wembley would just cap off a fantastic season for us

"KEEP RIGHT ON TO THE END OF THE ROADDD"

what kind of rubbish is that? im amazed to see ppl still having sour grapes for what Ronaldo did at united, get over it! im sick of the "1 man team" label we always get, when Cantona was here every1 said it, when Beckham was here every1 said, then Ronaldo, and now Rooney. We don't have rubbish squads, man utd will NEVER be short of goals. Look what Ronaldo did, ppl said he was irreplaceable, according to ure sad rants, we would have got relagated this season after he left. But no, someones else stepped up and is doing the job, and this will never end.

1. United win the league
2. United win the Champions league
3. Rooney gets more than 42 goals in all competitions
4. Anyone but liverpool to get 4th spot
5. United win today :D

i never thought man utd would be relegated without ronaldo and theres noway you are a one man team this season even though rooney is doin class valencia is setting up alot of them and nani is performing better and vidic is either the best or second best centre back in the premier league

Reading to win the F.A Cup instead of a big premiership club!

We need them to stay up so we can have an easy 6 points next season!

Never thought of it like that, but they dont deserve to be in the same division as us.

Forest to get the 2nd automatic promotion spot.
Derby to get relegated
Man City to go into liquidation

- Barca to win the Champions League again
- Newcastle winning the CCC
- Man City fighting for relegation spot
- Ramsey to get well soon (He's such a good player)

Chelsea to win the league and/or the champs league and fa cup. Cech and essien to stay fit for rest off the season. Bridge to have a mentel breakdown and retire.

And most important off them all england to win the world cup with rooney winning golden boot, and as a extra either ashley cole, terry or lampard to score the winning goal in the final because them ******** fans mite not boo them when playing for their country.

how many league titles have you won altogether?

my point exactly

but how long have we been a big club ??? chelsea have been either mid table team or fighting against relegation most of the tyime they have been a team. yes they have had asome good squads before but only since 2003 we have been one of te richest and biggest clubs in the world where as man utd have been a big club for manay years

1. Birmingham City to claim a Europe League spot - because i support them and i think we deserve after our amazing first season in the premier league

2. Birmingham to get to the League Cup final and drawn against the dirty scum Villa and then to beat them to win the cup

3. Portsmouth to get points deducted from them but to still avoid relegation - jus the fact people wrote them off when they have a good team and it will make me laugh my **** off

1. Birmingham City to claim a Europe League spot - because i support them and i think we deserve after our amazing first season in the premier league

First season? They've been here before - 6 times in fact.

2. Birmingham to get to the League Cup final and drawn against the dirty scum Villa and then to beat them to win the cup

The League Cup Final was yesterday. Man Utd won it.

But I do admire your optimisticness (?).

1.Ferguson, Lampard, Rooney, RVP, JT, Vidic, Fabregas all to retire.
2.Liverpool get Mourinho
3.Ireland put in and France thrown out of the World Cup.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

First season? They've been here before - 6 times in fact.

The League Cup Final was yesterday. Man Utd won it.

But I do admire your optimisticness (?).

Haha, lol. Is it meant to be 'Optimism'?

Back