This game is **** fm get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
both players i mentioned have composure of at least 14, technique of at least 14, and if you are saying that makelele scoring one on ones time and again is realistic- you are a moron

i never once mentioned realism. if you cant work out how to beat what is essentially a very big calculator, then you sir, are a moron...

btw i was only offering advice, if you abuse everyone who tries to helpyou, you wont go very far in life mate

Last edited:
well i kind of worded that part wrongly (every time you give the ball away it results in a goal) what i meant was that mostly when you pass it around for ages and then give it away it suddenly it results in a goal.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

i apologise- no offense meant. that was a bit harsh. i was just making the point that you cant say zaki and the other guy missing is resonable if makelele scored a lot for you. there is a reason he only ever scored one goal for chelsea, from a rebounded penalty.

both players i mentioned have composure of at least 14, technique of at least 14, and if you are saying that makelele scoring one on ones time and again is realistic- you are a moron
In his prime, Vieira was a legend of surging through the defence from deep to score one-on ones. He has high composure and while he was most remembered for his passing and tackling, I won't forget the countless times I watched Viera calmly knock the ball past the keeper. Makelele would probably be capable of the same thing if his composure is similar to that of Vieira.

what your saying is if a team is dominating you they should win, get a grip in real life it a about the result not who plays better, just accept defeat and stop being a sore loser

Basically youre just wank at footy manager, i dont know why im commenting on an fm 09 thread but still, i feel i have a valid point :p everyone knows if youre defending a 1-0 lead, you change your mentality! come on, schoolboy error

Status
Not open for further replies.