Im gonna try this one just because that fantastic OP great job mate :)

Hey "Jesus" my friend ;), I have to say I'm absolutely amazed by the quality of your OP. It is by far one of the best in this forum. There's quality information for newbies and an explanation to your reasoning about the tactic. Moreover, we can feel your passion and dedication toward this game while reading you. I hope your tactic will attract interest and hopefully people will enjoy successful saves in their game.

On the other hand, thanks to bring me back so many good memories, I had a smile when I saw the pic of the player instructions with the sliders!!! :)

Anyway, just wanted to tell it was a pleasure to read you, because I can guess how frustrating it could be to spend so much time to create a tactic, test it, then introducing it here in the best form possible, and not getting the full recognition you deserve... ;)

On the "select and rest" part you can actually do it even easier. You can sort players by condition first. Then click the first one you want to rest x days - hold down the shift key and click the last one you want to rest - and all of the ones between will be selected to". Then you can do the right-click and rest part on one of them to apply on all.

Hey "Jesus" my friend ;), I have to say I'm absolutely amazed by the quality of your OP. It is by far one of the best in this forum. There's quality information for newbies and an explanation to your reasoning about the tactic. Moreover, we can feel your passion and dedication toward this game while reading you. I hope your tactic will attract interest and hopefully people will enjoy successful saves in their game.

On the other hand, thanks to bring me back so many good memories, I had a smile when I saw the pic of the player instructions with the sliders!!! :)

Anyway, just wanted to tell it was a pleasure to read you, because I can guess how frustrating it could be to spend so much time to create a tactic, test it, then introducing it here in the best form possible, and not getting the full recognition you deserve... ;)

Hahaha I will change username soon - cause I'm lovin the nick to much :D - compliment received with joy mate - Now about this thread - its meant to be my last contribution to fm16 - but that doesn't stop with one published tactic - infact the tactic was released to start out the thread with content people could use instantely - but the thread itsself is meant be part information and part tactics - actually all my threads are usually like that - about tactics - I have several in my inventory I just didn't want to release them all instantely - I have tried that before and I think it proved a bit stressful for people and it ended up with tactics drowning instead.

I write solely with passion its the only way you can write in my opinion :) alternatively you will stare into a wall thinking what now - jeez how depressing is that lol

I will keep feeding you guys with things I find valuable myself - I now think Rambo should write the next 4000 words in this thread :D - best post I have ever seen - no comparisson what so ever - Maybe that post should turn in to a pdf/E-book

Mate thanks alot for the support - that ofcourse applies to everyone who come in here and reads my stuff.

Cheers guys

75sxZXg.jpg

cd5tkDN.jpg

Jesaustralia's Automatic (442)

4eRXLqR.jpg

VhRXeuS.jpg

9RVoW2J.jpg

Uj7muOw.jpg

Ga5LSGx.jpg

ynEmnIl.jpg

73z4HqA.jpg

3WQcYYS.jpg

1W3zxW3.jpg

Ps - When we talk about beasts & monsters in fm - then check this one out

5eRkCtJ.jpg

someone knows a software to translate this writing?

Automatic has been updated to Automatic v2 - Download Here

I find it alot stronger both defensively and offensively - so if you have version one you should delete that and try this one instead.

Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience

I will keep feeding you guys with things I find valuable myself - I now think Rambo should write the next 4000 words in this thread :D - best post I have ever seen - no comparisson what so ever - Maybe that post should turn in to a pdf/E-book

Hi mate,
where can I find this post you are referring to?

View attachment 1075321View attachment 1075322

Decided to try this in early second season save. First match, tactic not yet fluid and morale is low because i sold one player for 49 Mill. Still won against Liverpool :D

If I were you I would sell mata and get a star winger with good finishing and quickness - results mean nothing as long you are unfluid - its fake information - I once won 22-0 in fm16 in a friendly while not being fluid - when the league matches arrived i was fluid and my results were atrocious - just letting you know :)

Hi jesus, Love the layout and presentation and so far loving the tactic
Quick question

"ML/R Auto - Wingers - if already quick widemid - +finishing or crosses"
Does that mean if my ML/MR is fast i train them as widemid instead of wingers?

Jesus i need a training programme and refresh the pictures please

Jesus i need a training programme and refresh the pictures please

Training is explained in the OP, pictures do not need to be refreshed because everyone can see them except for you?

Hi jesus, Love the layout and presentation and so far loving the tactic
Quick question

"ML/R Auto - Wingers - if already quick widemid - +finishing or crosses"
Does that mean if my ML/MR is fast i train them as widemid instead of wingers?

Its in the release post - Here - look under the category individual training