i have to ask since no one have showed any pics over a season

Well, i've played two seasons with this with arsenal and its done quite well. Cba to do screens im afraid (maybe later) but it works well. Not beautiful football but gets the ball up to the strikers and then its up to them to score. Ver. 2 defensively is way better than 1 so congrats OP :) just give it a go

Edit: Its good at breaking down teams who are gonna sit, which i find is the hardest thing. Using alongside date 442 which is my backup

Last edited:
You know how long it normally takes to complete a season right?

Well maybe too many people play with Instant Result and don't know anything about the time used "just" on matches

Amazed this isn't getting more attention.

CBA with screenshots, but I was suffering 2nd season syndrome HARD and was 15th in the league. Started using this, we've lost 1 game (in which my left back had a nightmare, so not the tactic's fault), drawn 2 (two really difficult away games) and won 14.

Saved my season. Great tactic.

Amazed this isn't getting more attention.

CBA with screenshots, but I was suffering 2nd season syndrome HARD and was 15th in the league. Started using this, we've lost 1 game (in which my left back had a nightmare, so not the tactic's fault), drawn 2 (two really difficult away games) and won 14.

Saved my season. Great tactic.

Makes me smile - thank you pal - problem is theirs plenty of good tactics and never the less good 442's - so people naturally pick the ones that are hyped without giving others a chance - I don't actually care - except when I release my next one and people have that same mentality towards that - then the name of the tactic will be befitting that person very well (you'll see) :)

Actually I'm not sure I will release it yet to be honest - though it has the promise of the best tactic I have used for fm16 - big words I know bla bla bla bla - like 97% of threads on fmbase.

I think I might share this one only with steam friends - I haven't decided yet - you are welcome to join me ofcourse im jesaustralia on there.

Cheers pal

well Jes you have a point about some tactics getting hyped, and no I won't put names on the threads. For me at the moment i'm stuck in two of your tactics; Peacebreaker and 4-3-3 Sublimity(both versions) and as I don't use IR a season takes time, especially my Bath City save, spend about 2 hours yesterday searching for players :D

Makes me smile - thank you pal - problem is theirs plenty of good tactics and never the less good 442's - so people naturally pick the ones that are hyped without giving others a chance - I don't actually care - except when I release my next one and people have that same mentality towards that - then the name of the tactic will be befitting that person very well (you'll see) :)

Actually I'm not sure I will release it yet to be honest - though it has the promise of the best tactic I have used for fm16 - big words I know bla bla bla bla - like 97% of threads on fmbase.

I think I might share this one only with steam friends - I haven't decided yet - you are welcome to join me ofcourse im jesaustralia on there.

Cheers pal

No worries - this tac should be huge.

Well, if you are more excited about your new tac than you are this one - I'm definitely interested!! If you decide that you are only releasing it on steam, then let me know - I reckon you should upload it on here though - I find FM-Base easier to navigate & use than Steam.

No worries - this tac should be huge.

Well, if you are more excited about your new tac than you are this one - I'm definitely interested!! If you decide that you are only releasing it on steam, then let me know - I reckon you should upload it on here though - I find FM-Base easier to navigate & use than Steam.

for now it will be a hand to hand give away - no problematic download - my approach with this is an attempt to get less lazy feedback when im on the other side of the screen almost :D + I like to tease - sounds wrong.... forget that last phrase - so if you are Sara Larsson you shall take that seriously :D - pheww I think I saved myself

Cheers pal

for now it will be a hand to hand give away - no problematic download - my approach with this is an attempt to get less lazy feedback when im on the other side of the screen almost :D + I like to tease - sounds wrong.... forget that last phrase - so if you are Sara Larsson you shall take that seriously :D - pheww I think I saved myself

Cheers pal

surely you must share the tactic with your fm family my friend?after all,fm16 is coming to a close for many and then its back to the drawing board

surely you must share the tactic with your fm family my friend?after all,fm16 is coming to a close for many and then its back to the drawing board

I will - but I want some freaking feedback - its not good enough that people play with tactics for 1-5 games and if they lose 4 then they give up and then blame the tactic and not themselves their management skills or their players quality - which is really the problem - then after that they decide to yell out loud what they think is the best tactic in the forum for whatever year they are playing - usually based on hype - nothing will make me wanna eat my tail more than that - a total amputation of my patience

Fluidity is king - its pointless talking about a tactic if it isnt fluid its that simple and yet people show pictures that they think is things to come and don't question the 5-8 defeats they get in the season which I find very weird as that is telling me that the tactic isn't strong enough - oh then their is the common fella that win a championship with an underdog team not questioning what happened to the top dogs only scoring 65-72 pts in a season - Jeeeeez thats bad I say - yea I question everything - so should you.

Anyway I will release it when I have created its variations

Cheers

Hey mate, I would like to try this tactic but for some reason i cant see the screenshots. Is it only me or anyone?

RETARDS IN ALL OF US - LETS SAVE THE PLANET - DOWNLOAD

0gWJWS3.jpg

WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch

So guys this a massive update with a whole new framework and alot of different formations to try - some more exciting looking than others - the main tactic of the bunch is the 442 - its shows tendencies that haven't been seen before in fm16 - with the right team it seems that this one can score 200 goals in a season in the league - but leagues are different it might not be possible in England though maybe possible in Spain - its possible in Holland to score 180 - I have a guy grinding his teeth in that league and he's doing exactly that with Ajax - I hope to get some screenshots out him so I can share it with you guys.

I will release 19 tactics - they will all be packed in a bundle zip file - and yes this is most likely my last contribution for fm16 - so if you let these ones drown its your own fault - refer to the name of the tactics please. When that is said I cannot keep this thread alive with posts right now since I will be concentrating my efforts on a new website - which I actually don't know if I'm aloud to tell about yet, so I would really like to talk about it, but at the same time theirs alot of work to be done. So it wouldn't be fair to the website before it has something to offer you guys :p - Bottomline here - its up to you to try the less hyped and find the quality in my vision - Its up to you to talk about these tactics or let them drown - its that simple.

The Framework is simple - Attacking mentality in the team instructions and as much attacking mentality as possible in the player instructions - I want the players to think offensively - I have reports that people who's testing it for me are having an incredible time both visually and results are abnormal. The Ajax guy beat PSV - 9-0 Jeeez. the ajax experience have been included below.

I find that control and standard has been hyped alot in this years version of the game and to be honest the league table screenshot below prove my point - Attacking mentality is king and can still do good defensively. Attacking mentality still defend its just more aggressive than the other two and the same reason for me not using aggressive tackling in the player instructions to much.

In the tactics with wide midfielders or wingers you'll see them score very often and achieve very high average rates in the process - so these guys will ofcourse benefit from both being good at crosses and finishing someone like neymar would be king ofcourse but obviously that is rare to see so someone like zivkovic and ziyech will do the trick.

The feet is a bit of a grey area - I personally like when they have left in left and right in right, but I hear reports that some people are using the inverted foot with great success - so don't ask me about and try it out yourself.

the tactics are not meant to be played with for 1-5 matches while being unfluid and any information given cannot be trusted - you need to go through it the hard way - watching the matches however you like it and then do the man management their is no way around it - first page also have included that formula. These tactics should be used for atleast 1 season - but better with 2 or more. I also recommend doing the team talks which is also explained at the front page.

Players of quality is obviously always what you want - follow the roles as much as possible - however I like creative midfielders like alena from barca or fernandes from botafogo - I don't like a dmc type of player here - though in the role description it won't hurt if he can tackle - lincoln will also do good at cm.

These tactics should NOT be used with instant result (PERIOD)

If you like that I have put 7+ hours into this then like the post and the thread - show me the honor with some real screenshots over a season - tell us what tactic or variation you use - keep the thread alive or let it simply die :)

Give me a hint on how you want the future to look like with me and my tactics for future versions.

OI's for all the variations

Formations

The Main Tactic - 4-4-2

K2VZqDd.jpg

Ajax

League table
3b32ce2ba882b4bd712055d038b845f9.png

Overall
bd19ca40361a840bf82b8ec5448ce03c.jpg

Players
46199e508d8ba189d48c146682062839.png

Ajax vs PSV
FCTJpk7.jpg

Framework Variations

4-3-3 XMAS

9zaMLVy.jpg

4-2-3-1
DeBhPEl.jpg

4-5-1
oWF8Xq7.jpg

4-6-0
JjeQ23j.jpg

5-5-0
yYuPQHy.jpg

4-4-2 Half Diamond
F6S7xs2.jpg

4-4-1-1
59ZZFMz.jpg

4-3-3
6Il4Rj0.jpg

4-3-1-2
3rRzgVj.jpg

4-2-4
gOfwegi.jpg

4-2-3-1 - CAMS
FmqxnIm.jpg

4-1-4-1
oxXgklU.jpg

4-1-4-1 - Assymetric
i1jFe3f.jpg

4-1-2-3
w5zrPXb.jpg

4-1-2-1-2
juyY5Nm.jpg

3-5-2
JYCalS3.jpg

3-5-2 - Frankenstein
8Nmi2wp.jpg

3-1-4-2
ILl5JLX.jpg

And that is freakin' all!!
I'm telling you that was time consuming - I sincerely hope you will use this becourse this was rough to go through :)

Any questions you have about training go to the 1st page their should be an answer if you can't read what the pictures say - its not my problem - this is an english forum - but their are sites that can translate images.

Cheers to you all

Last edited: