I would have tried this tactic, but too bad I don't have FM16 anymore in my laptop and I don't want to be back in it at this stage when 17 is around the corner! - but I reckon you will get FM17.

Last edited:
Jes, is the 4-3-3 in your mega pack much different from the 2 versions in the Sublimity thread, beside that the 3 strikers roles as AF? My reason to asking will be viewable soon in the 4-3-3 Sublimity thread :)

Jes, is the 4-3-3 in your mega pack much different from the 2 versions in the Sublimity thread, beside that the 3 strikers roles as AF? My reason to asking will be viewable soon in the 4-3-3 Sublimity thread :)

Anything in the mega pack - is much different from anything you see in the forum the last 50 years :D - when that is said I suspect you can kill off the dutch league - the danish league or the smaller leagues in general europe - however if you use these tactics from the mega pack I recommend you to get some superior players.

In my Brondby carreer I have evolved quite a bit and destroy the danish league every year - (very boring) I beat Leverkusen 9-1 - I beat Juventus 4-1 and save it before the return fixture vs Juventus. Replaying the away match vs Juventus around 10 times losing them all, but worse is I'm losing most of them with 6 or more goals which equals to knocking me out of the ch league - also tried different tweaks, but that defeats the purpose of playing the extreme attack and will make the tactic boring incase of edits. I'm talking about the 442, but all other tactics in the mega pack is based on that :( - when that dissapointment lay to rest I have to applaud the tactic for being strong scoring, but I probably have to admit you'll need to meet very high requirements to see what I see or to see with my danish friends eyes - who destroys the dutch league constantely.

So I can absolutely not recommend anything in the megapack unless your team is of immense quality - in case of playing big teams i recommend dropping the d-line to normal and setting the wb's to fbs defend - then i think these tactics will succeed perfectly - except they won't score 20 goals doing that.

Cheers - I will reply in the sublimity thread

Well I suspected that the mega pack was aimed at big teams or as you describe, a superior team in a small leauge, could be a hint for me to mess around with big clubs for once :D but yeah an extreme attacking tactic need the right players to work, part of the reason why I didn't just throw the 4-3-3 at my bath squad :)

so guys I just have to show you this the 442 at work again - my danish friend who manages Ajax is also an exellent negotiator above anything I've heard of in this years version of the game. Gabriel Jesus 65m pounds +50% after 1 and a half season in the club - deals like that and many more that have led him to be able to sign beast players and which has led to the screenshots below.

Ajax league table 2020

LR2NsCB.jpg

Players success with the 442 - You can download it a few pages back

ElCkLAS.jpg

I'm in shock seeing these results 177 goals in 34 matches is almost 200 if it was 38 matches which is more than I could ask and ofcourse the defending record as well is absolutely amazing - I wish my Brondby team could that sort of thing, but then again im a bit away from having that sort of players - I have sold a few players though making around 30m pounds thats pretty neat in the danish league to see that happening. On the screenshot just above you'll surely see that if you get a super side it is possible to score close to the 200 goals but you need super players and an attacking mentality along with it, but if you have it ask yourself if you really have it or you might just be to attached to your players - also be aware that playing in a strong liga most likely wont get you these sort of results logically, but you will overperform im sure.

Clubs worth checking each year :)

0ede6170d36551ac40bceccf11e99605.png

Cheers and enjoy and let me know how you do if you try specifically the 442 :)

Last edited:
Thomas Lemar, nice to see that others have found him in Monaco, even if he's an amc, there's actual quite some talents hidden in the Monaco squads in the first season :)

Can someone post screenshots of team settings and indivual settings for the 442?
This tactic is great, and I would love to try it in FM17 :)