umboma

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post on this website and also my first made tactic, I will not bore you with a 2000 word essey I'll post some pictures up for you to see for yourselves how good this tactic is,

At the moment I've only tested this with Barcelona I will try this with an English and Italian team and if I get time I'll also test this with maybe a French team this plays alot like the real Barca with Xavi and Iniesta bossing the midfield while Pedro and Messi play the wings or cuts inside to be deadly Villa is also coming back deep of sometimes drops to the left wing and cut's in that way.

I have won the League finishing on 103 points while second place At. Madrid scored 91points and 3rd place scoring 86points My Goal Diff is +95 as I scored 108 goals with only letting 13 in, thanks to a tight defence.

My team also seem to enjoy good possession and gets alot of shots of at goal.

David Villa has scored 61 in 51 games with 18 assists

Messi scored 46 in 58 games with 18 assists

Xavi only scored 7 but with a massive 33 assists it's clear to see what his focus was.

So this is my tactic it seems good, but I believe it can be better so I'm looking for testers or some wise heads that maybe able to improve on this tactic.

Below are some screenies

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 4-3-2-1 FORMATION NOT A 4-4-2, IT STARTED AS A 4-4-2 THEN SLOWLY MOVED TO THE CURRENT FORMATION WHEN I LEARN HOW TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THRED I WILL CHANGE IT.

View attachment 128062

View attachment 128063

View attachment 128064

View attachment 128065

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

View attachment 128068

View attachment 128069

View attachment 128070

View attachment 128071

View attachment 128078

View attachment 128079

View attachment 128083

Last edited by a moderator:
will u upload it or what?

Sorry I forgot I'll do this in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

The Tactic is now attached. I welcome any Feedback good or bad as I would like to improve this Tactic.

thanks mate. i´ll test it with wimbledon already in league 1

Thats great thankyou, I hope it goes well for you, I'm about to start a new game with Fulham to see how it'll do with a middle to low league team.

This is a 4-3-2-1 by the looks of it so why have you named it 4-4-2? oO)

This is a 4-3-2-1 by the looks of it so why have you named it 4-4-2? oO)

Sorry my bad It started as a 4-4-2 and slowly converted, I'll get this changed in the Title to reflect the formation.

Have you only tried this with Barcelona, because it's not hard to win the league with them?

looks amazingly attack oriented :/

It's good going foward but some how I managed to keep a quite good defencive shape so I do not let many in.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

try testing with lesser teams too

I will be, I know Barca is the best team in the world and any tactic would work because of the players they have, so I'm testing it with Fulham, Newcastle, and a few other teams in diff leagues, I will also test this in one of the lower leagues.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Have you only tried this with Barcelona, because it's not hard to win the league with them?

Yes just Barca so far, I only made the tactic last night and finished off the league this morning, I've just started a new season with Newcastle to see how it goes, but so far with Newcastle 10 games played 10 games won, scoreing 15 goals and only let 3 in so far.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I know one thing that needs working on is the set pieces I am rubbish at making these,

Hello all,

This is my first post on this website and also my first made tactic, I will not bore you with a 2000 word essey I'll post some pictures up for you to see for yourselves how good this tactic is,

At the moment I've only tested this with Barcelona I will try this with an English and Italian team and if I get time I'll also test this with maybe a French team this plays alot like the real Barca with Xavi and Iniesta bossing the midfield while Pedro and Messi play the wings or cuts inside to be deadly Villa is also coming back deep of sometimes drops to the left wing and cut's in that way.

I have won the League finishing on 103 points while second place At. Madrid scored 91points and 3rd place scoring 86points My Goal Diff is +95 as I scored 108 goals with only letting 13 in, thanks to a tight defence.

My team also seem to enjoy good possession and gets alot of shots of at goal.

David Villa has scored 61 in 51 games with 18 assists

Messi scored 46 in 58 games with 18 assists

Xavi only scored 7 but with a massive 33 assists it's clear to see what his focus was.

So this is my tactic it seems good, but I believe it can be better so I'm looking for testers or some wise heads that maybe able to improve on this tactic.

Below are some screenies

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 4-3-2-1 FORMATION NOT A 4-4-2, IT STARTED AS A 4-4-2 THEN SLOWLY MOVED TO THE CURRENT FORMATION WHEN I LEARN HOW TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THRED I WILL CHANGE IT.

View attachment 128062

View attachment 128063

View attachment 128064

View attachment 128065

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

View attachment 128068

View attachment 128069

View attachment 128070

View attachment 128071

View attachment 128078

View attachment 128079

View attachment 128083
Hmm i may test this i currently have a Rangers save in the spl,although messi and pedro do you let them cut inside often?

think ill test it with either malaga or liverpool

Thank you, let me know how it goes for you.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Hmm i may test this i currently have a Rangers save in the spl,although messi and pedro do you let them cut inside often?

I've got them as inside fowards, with high creative freedom and with instructions to cut inside,

for the smaller to mid table teams it maybe worth making the CM a little bit more defensive minded, with Newcastle I seem to get hit a few times with fast counter attacks around 2 in every 5 games, and it mostly seems to be the larger teams that get me with them IE Man Utd, Chelsea, and Liverpool, I guess it's because they have fast Strikers while I have Sol Campbell ROFL..

Last edited: