Thugs bash 8 year old boy and his father

Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
Cruickshank_1238834a.jpg

Little Aidan Cruickshank and his father James were making their way to a Rangers fans' bus after seeing their team beat Hibs 2-0 in Edinburgh on Wednesday when they were ambushed.
Frightened Aidan was knocked to the ground and suffered a nasty bruise to his head. The thugs ran off when cops arrived on the scene.
James, 27, of Sauchie, Clackmannanshire, said: "I got hit a few times, they kept going at me as I held my son. People ended up accidentally standing on Aidan. He was in tears."
Police have appealed for witnesses.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sco.../Soccer-thugs-bash-Aiden-8.html#ixzz1CSrr6Bni

What scum, really starting to hate the Edinburgh clubs more than the ger because of some of their sick fans tbh

Last edited:
That is the lowest of the low, that is the definition of disgraceful, but then all again, all hooliganism is.

shocking behaviour hope the catch them and jail them

f*cking **** ! dirty scumbags, brave attacking an 8 year old eh !!, hope they get caught and handed into the icf or something just leave them be for 10 minutes. can't beleive the scum!!

I'm wondering though why the "Scottish" sun is deeming it Soccer thugs ? I thought in this country it was football ? Morons :S

Disgusting behaviour, looks quite a nasty bruise as well.

Hooligans. >.<

that is harsh that is just.......... unbeleivable

Absouloutly horrific behaviour, even for a minority of idiotic fans. Hope they catch the thugs and punish them severely. But do remember this is just a minority and not to generalise all the fans of the club.

Disgraceful, clubs and the SFA need to clamp down hard on hooliganism before it ruins our beatiful game, things like this are just unacceptable, if a sport can influence someone to do this then they aren't worthy to even call themselves "fans" of the team. Hope Hibs catch these thugs and get them banned from ER, and hopefully they can set up residence inside a prison cell.

Somebody to do that to an eight year old boy and his father, there just like the TIMS

Dont think you can get any lower then that what sick bastards do that

After a Arsenal v Newcastle game two seasons ago, while walking from the ground, some bloke, probably in his 40's, ran past me and my dad and properly punched a kid in the face. The kids dad obviously went nut and everyone jumped on this guy, kid had blood all over his face from his nose.

Honestly have no idea what runs through peoples heads sometimes. I think they were both Arsenal fans aswell :S

If that makes that Hibs fan feel "hard" then, well, he's just a ********.

Somebody to do that to an eight year old boy and his father, there just like the TIMS
o yea because we go around hitting children dont we oO)

This thread has nothing to do with a Celtic so just wise up or dont post

is there really any need to bring celtic fans into this ? don't make a silly arguement out of nothing and grow up :) I bet you have tim mates who don't go around punching eight year olds if you've nothing useful to say don't post :wub:

After a Arsenal v Newcastle game two seasons ago, while walking from the ground, some bloke, probably in his 40's, ran past me and my dad and properly punched a kid in the face. The kids dad obviously went nut and everyone jumped on this guy, kid had blood all over his face from his nose.

Honestly have no idea what runs through peoples heads sometimes. I think they were both Arsenal fans aswell :S

I know you get some weirdos at football ! i'd def chase after a guy if I seen them hit a kid and letting people know why at the same time so they would follow.

Still don't understand why the sun called it Soccer thugs though :S

Poor little lad, hope he gets over it

No doubt the ***** that did this will be let off lightly....

to be fair the wee guy looks like a little hard nut XD look at the little growler on his face haha thats him spotted a guy in a hibs top.

It's things like this that could cause that kid to grow up and become a football casual just to get revenge on the hibs fans :S

Good job those thugs ran off if any Ranger fans would of been close by those thugs would be lying in hospital. Hopefully someone saw somthing and catch them soon

Absouloutly horrific behaviour, even for a minority of idiotic fans. Hope they catch the thugs and punish them severely. But do remember this is just a minority and not to generalise all the fans of the club.

Hear, hear...