Tiki Scotia - 433 Formation Key passing at it's Finest

The tactic seems very good.

Regarding the time wasting thats no bad for attacking purposes? or when you are loosing and need to score?

Other thing, about opponent instructions, do u use any?

Regarding corner set pieces, why dont u use the 1st post exploit? you have any reason for that?

Thanks a lot

11 - 0 vs Ejida and Rafa Alcantara made one goal and SEVEN assists in 70 min. Almost every game around 75% possesion, lost only one match against Real Sociedad, 3 3 away and 4 1 at home vs Madrid and Crash Dump :/

The tactic seems very good.

Regarding the time wasting thats no bad for attacking purposes? or when you are loosing and need to score?

Other thing, about opponent instructions, do u use any?

Regarding corner set pieces, why dont u use the 1st post exploit? you have any reason for that?

Thanks a lot

I use time wasteing high because i sit far forward and the team can pass it about and find through balls easier

OP instructions None i mentioned int he Opening post

I dont like using it anymore, Boring ! The short corner is what barce use and its far more fun to watch they way ive set it up becuase I end up getting some stunning longshots.

cheers.

So, what to do with my DMCs? I have Danilo Pereira, Javi Garcia and Crisetig and i don't want to pull them away!! They will not play as DMC, but in you tactic, who's the MC that stays?

if im right in saying that they are quite technical DM players

Id play the guy with best long shots as MCR
the guy who is the quickest and has good creativity as the MCL

and the more holding Midfielder as the MC

hope this helps.

apv, what trainning program do u use to improve players like danilo?
thanks

Lots of tactic (heavy) and ball control (2 below heavy). Defensive and attacking one above the middle. Low of shooting and more in the 1st (dont remeber the name right now) than in the 2nd parameter.

if im right in saying that they are quite technical DM players

Id play the guy with best long shots as MCR
the guy who is the quickest and has good creativity as the MCL

and the more holding Midfielder as the MC

hope this helps.

Many thanks

So, i've tried this last night. 100% fluid (used FMRTE for that)

Away, against Porto, witch is not the same team in the 4th season, but still the 2nd best team in Portugal, after me. 60 mins with this tactic, 0-3, 1st goal from an error form the defender, 2 from corner (no exploit here). After that, i've changed to Hazza's grid exploit and finished the game 0-4.

Used against Fernerbahce, Hazza's grid in the 1st half, 4-0. Changed to Scotia taka in the 2nd half, scored 1 goal and the player rates raised as ****!! Didn't let them do anything and controlled the game very well.

Used against Feirense, won 2-3 in the Portuguese cup, goals suffered from a corner and a long shot from a player with 10 on it (game ME exploit!!). The players on the attack didn't had the ball time enough to make a shoot! The midfielders seemed greedy little bastards that wouldn't give the ball to no one, except for the FB!! I had to change to Hazza's to win the game!

In conclusion:

Using this to hold results and raise player rates seems a good purpose.
The 3 strikers need the ball more times. a lot more
Sometimes, the 2 CB (Hummels and Kara) leave a huge gap (they run with the strikers to the sides, or go with them to the midfield), for the AMC or advanced playmaker MC to run alone into my GK.

So congratz on this, i like it a lot, but needs some improvements.

Last edited:
thanks TBH
g.gif

i really like this tactic! When it's good, it's real good, but when it isn't, I notice that the STC gets really really low ratings.. in the 5.8-6.0 region. Any suggestions for player types regarding the front three? I keep chopping and changing but every combination keeps giving me various results.. thanks in advance, pal! i really like this tactic!

i really like this tactic! When it's good, it's real good, but when it isn't, I notice that the STC gets really really low ratings.. in the 5.8-6.0 region. Any suggestions for player types regarding the front three? I keep chopping and changing but every combination keeps giving me various results.. thanks in advance, pal! i really like this tactic!

As i posted before, im having the same problem

would like to thank everyone for the COmments so far, As i said in the OP this tactic is a large team tactic and it kinda was built to suit barce. you will have to make slight changes hence why its not a plug and play..

the run from deep part i think needs some changes, foe example the 2 DCs and the Central MC could move to Rarely to keep the shape of the tactic abit better

for the Forwards i recomend the players like

Cassano, Ibra, Rooney, Di Natale, Jovetic, Rossi, Quagliarella, Diamanti, lavezzi, vagner love, steven fletcher

The more Creative/Passing minded forwards

same with Defence, Good passing and Decent creativity also Decisions is a must because he needs to know whether to run forward or not.

Hope this helps.

Can you please upload this tactic to Fm-base as I don't use file sharing sites.

you will have to make slight changes hence why its not a plug and play..

My 1st mistake :(

the run from deep part i think needs some changes, foe example the 2 DCs and the Central MC could move to Rarely to keep the shape of the tactic abit better

Maybe this will improve the defense to not get so much through balls?

for the Forwards i recomend the players like

Cassano, Ibra, Rooney, Di Natale, Jovetic, Rossi, Quagliarella, Diamanti, lavezzi, vagner love, steven fletcher

The more Creative/Passing minded forwards

Trequartistas?

Decent creativity also Decisions is a must because he needs to know whether to run forward or not.

Creativity on CB, or in the FB?

My 1st mistake :(

Maybe this will improve the defense to not get so much through balls?

Trequartistas?

Creativity on CB, or in the FB?

Treq's yes they are a must becuase the Forwards sit slightly further back then the normal forward.

Creativity in every position will let the tactic run smooth because of the way its set up.

Players like Toby Alderwield and Vertongen Fantastic Creative DCs and not as expencive as the Thiago silva i had for barce lol..

testing it with my malaga save,like the tactic possion superb only prob is leaking goals. not had a game yet where i didnot ship 2 goals,just drew 4-4 with bilbao after being 4-0 up after 75 mins.
its prob my personnel im using as i have not got the funds (2nd season) to bring in the quality

I use a 32-year old Wayne Rooney in my STC slot both for England and my Crawley.. he may not be the beast he is in real life anymore but his teamwork and creativity are all still there.. Just finished a 3-0 win over Bosnia, everyone was 7.5+ rated except him who achieved a 6.6.. I suck at tweaking tactics so would it be alright if you could look into this matter and make your STC role a little less, I dunno, Messi-tailored? Thanks in advance friend, a great tactic that makes midfielders look like world beaters, something no other tactic seems to boast.

I use a 32-year old Wayne Rooney in my STC slot both for England and my Crawley.. he may not be the beast he is in real life anymore but his teamwork and creativity are all still there.. Just finished a 3-0 win over Bosnia, everyone was 7.5+ rated except him who achieved a 6.6.. I suck at tweaking tactics so would it be alright if you could look into this matter and make your STC role a little less, I dunno, Messi-tailored? Thanks in advance friend, a great tactic that makes midfielders look like world beaters, something no other tactic seems to boast.

I will have a look into it, to make this tactic more tailored to alright teams then just barce. give me a few days.

The tactic looks very good:) but cant down load tactic because your link not working