Tiki Scotia - 433 Formation Key passing at it's Finest

The tactic worked fine for me i played with Ac Milan and only purchased Gonso and with the players i had i managed to win champions league with a lot of go on holiday matches but keeping the tactic. Btw Jamie the download link works fine .

also a screenshot of some ccc results would be nice too..:p

Bit off topic but how did you afford Thiago Silva?

used 48 months and sold 2 players i think for 15m

48 months is just a ridiculas way to buy players lol. If you start with man city and Sell some players reduce wage you can spent upto 230m over 48 months.

The tactic worked fine for me i played with Ac Milan and only purchased Gonso and with the players i had i managed to win champions league with a lot of go on holiday matches but keeping the tactic. Btw Jamie the download link works fine .

isn't gonzo a Muppet?? lol

Right...so, having won the SPL with East Stirling I wanted to try something a bit different....I leaked goals like crazy and felt I had a decent basis for a passing based tactic. Just started the new season with it and I'm still a bit short on the fluid bars so won't read too much into the first 3 results (D L L) as last two were against rangers and celtic...

I just need to work out what's going on up front...I thought I'd signed the correct trequarista type players but at the moment they aren't firing.

Just need to stick with it as I've got the overall best passing team in the league and the second best decisions in the league. Creativity isn't bad either so hopefully those forwards will start scoring!!!!

I don't usually play in classic mode, but in general how have you involved Xavi as more of a deep-lying midfielder in the middle of a 3 man mid. Whenever I try to establish such a midfield I have struggled to get my most central of the 3-a dlp-involved in the mid. Regardless of how I assemble the other two positions, it seems that my dlp is by far the least involved in the build-up which is extremely confusing. Anyway, the tactic looks interesting...I'm a big proponent of withdrawn strikers and/or playmaking wingers.