But you said on last page Oi's were left to assistant?

First off, I want to commend you on being able to score 70 goals in 17 games. Quite impressive!. I also know that you have made a tactic that is meant to work with Barca or teams with similar payers so people who complain about it not working with Crystal Palace are in the wrong place.

Tactic familiarity was 75% for the first match and increased with time

I tested the tactic out with Liverpool against Arsenal and Chelsea Away. I will admit those are very difficult games and I posted screen shots below.

I controlled possession for the Arsenal game but they were devastating on the counter and quite frankly should have lost by more than I did.
View attachment 410355

The chelsea game was better as I created more CCCs but my striker (Suarez) missed the chances. Possession was evenly shared

View attachment 410354
Completely dominated the next game against Aston Villa. I will let stats speak for themselves.
View attachment 410353

I think with some slight alterations to the defence, this tactic would be very good. Especially in Away games

How do you change the font? please
i don`t know if ia explain it to you in english:/ but i will try
when you download font go to sports interactive/fm14/skins/your skin/fonts
than you need to change name of font you download on that name you have in your skin folder
hope you understand me:)

won 1, drew 1 and lost 2 so far. I'm hartlepool in 2019, got a very good midfield and decent defensive line. Just that my F9 is still not messi :p will keep on testing. what are the key attributes you look in the IFs?