Really nice tactic for Barca, stuffed Elche 8-0 I got no doubts messi will score loads in the 3 matches he played he scored 8.

Great tactic! :)

I used it with Ajax and the first game i won 5-1 away and later i played a game and won 2-0 hit the woodwork 4 times and all three of my midfielders completed 100 passes! ;)

i don`t know if ia explain it to you in english:/ but i will try
when you download font go to sports interactive/fm14/skins/your skin/fonts
than you need to change name of font you download on that name you have in your skin folder
hope you understand me:)

So I download the "Prime" font > open SI/skins/dark-blue/fonts > then I delete the font file in there + replace with the new "Prime Regular"?

yes but you need to change the name of font to exaclly name of font you delete form skin folder

Right foot player fot left IF, and left foot for the right side is better ?

Hi Lopata (Salut daca esti Roman) nice work very impressive result mate, just that i got some questions for u mate hope you don't mind:

1st) what is you individual training for your players??

2nd) do you or do you not use instructions on opposition players ( or you let your assistant manager to do it) ??

Hi Lopata (Salut daca esti Roman) nice work very impressive result mate, just that i got some questions for u mate hope you don't mind:

1st) what is you individual training for your players??

2nd) do you or do you not use instructions on opposition players ( or you let your assistant manager to do it) ??
page 4 post 38 mate:)

8-0 vs PSG?! ****** nice work mate!

Do you have any screenshots of average position please? Doesn't mean much but I always look at those screens on analysis!

going to give it ago with my liverpool team second season and will report back,,,,,and do you have the link for the skin you use on your game be much easier for us

great tactic mate, cheers! what bout pitch size, what do you recomend?

Tactic seems solid but does not work for liverpool. Seems like i dont have the right players for this.

it's really nice... 8-0 with PSG, it's really awesome..
i also think this formation, but i never get the roles & instruction, when i see this tactic, i have an idea..
thx dude... i'll try this tactic, i'll give my report soon.. :)

Couldn't you of made and tested the tactic with a 'lesser team' I mean you can basically play the default '4.4.2' with Barca or Real Madrid and finish the season with the treble. Next Time upload a tactic with real betis or levante for example.
the latest patch (14.3) is still random and buggy so until another patch is realeased all these tactics mean squat :/