i just share this tactic for these who want to play with Barca i don`t realy care if you are impressed or not:) or enybody else)

Couldn't you of made and tested the tactic with a 'lesser team' I mean you can basically play the default '4.4.2' with Barca or Real Madrid and finish the season with the treble. Next Time upload a tactic with real betis or levante for example.
the latest patch (14.3) is still random and buggy so until another patch is realeased all these tactics mean squat :/

I'm playing with AFCB
First game:
Wolves 5:1 Bournemouth possesion 38-62, but they are lot off CCC

yes ! why doesnt your tactic work for a pub team aswel as barca ! haha , some people eh . keep up the good work mate .

If you are using a team no Barcelona, try not to use it against a stronger or similar strength opponent. In my liverpool save using thiis tactic, one moment i destroy Fulham 6-0 with 8CCCs and 7 half chances with 70% possesion and them having no shots at all. Then the next match i get raped by tottenham...

If you are using a team no Barcelona, try not to use it against a stronger or similar strength opponent. In my liverpool save using thiis tactic, one moment i destroy Fulham 6-0 with 8CCCs and 7 half chances with 70% possesion and them having no shots at all. Then the next match i get raped by tottenham...

With that midfield setup youre bound to either dominate or get raped with the amount of space between the defensive line and the midfield line

but its pointless uploading a tactic that was used with barca.
they have a world class team so its easy to rape teams at home or away!.
you need to come up with a tactic that had success with a duff team imo

I wouldnt say its pointless to load this and share with others. The fella playing as Bath has found it work well enough. We could always just make our own eh?

but we want plug&play tactics to download and play with, not this never ending tinkering business :/

View attachment 521230
FIRST:SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH:)
THIS TACTIC WAS MADE FOR BARCELONA!!!AND IT WASN`T TESSTED ON OTHER TEAM.IT`S POSSESION TACTIC WITH LOATS OF GOALS.I AM NOW AT HALF OF FIRST SEASON AND RESULTS ARE GREAT!!!

OK NOW SOME SCREENS:

1.FORMATION
View attachment 521242

2.LEAGUE TABELE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 521249View attachment 521253View attachment 521259View attachment 521265

3.FIXTURES
View attachment 521271

4.PLAYERS STATS
View attachment 521275View attachment 521278View attachment 521279View attachment 521284View attachment 521287

5.SOME GAMES:
View attachment 521290View attachment 521292View attachment 521232View attachment 521294View attachment 521297View attachment 521298View attachment 521299

6.LINK TO TACTIC:
TIKI TAKA ALA PEP GUARDIOLA.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)I THINK IT`S MOST TRULLY TACTIC FOR BARCA IN FM 14 EVER MADE:)

i don`t know i am happy with this tactic so i am not going to change anything you can try it if you want:)

Do you use it as plug and play? are do you use Opposition Instruction if so what are they? and do you . change mentality

Maybe trying to drop the DLP to DM spot gives us a better balance

Yep I move dlp to dm , 1 game quite solid. Was swansea and I dominated the game against tottenham lots of chances created but lost 2-1 though to 2 corners.

Remains as DLP player instructions no change. Testing with Crewe now, dominated against Aston Villa and Aberdeen in friendly.

Barcelona really isnt proper team to test, if tactic working or not...i am not impressed at all, you should get more from "super team".

You are negative about everyone's tactics. Where's some input from you, champ?

You are negative about everyone's tactics. Where's some input from you, champ?

I dont have time for creating tactic and then watching and after that tweaking...this takes a lot of time, i have other more important stuff to do. Although, i love to play FM in my free time, so please feel free to creating good tactics.

You can see, that i praising good tactics, when they are tested with good team(like tottenham, roma, milan, atletico, man united etc) but not overpower team like real, barca, bayern....that is not test for me, that is just complacenc, nothing more nothing less.

I like tactic, which you can see in real life without exploiting ME with strikerless tactics. Tactic must be tested with competitive team, but not overpower team(i mentioned earlier) and then we can talk about good tactic, if you get decent results.

Those 3 are very good tactics for me:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...able-4-2-2-2-home-4-1-1-3-1-away-tactics.html

AND

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../157468-supreme-tottenham-4-2-3-1-14-3-a.html

AND

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ootball-4-2-3-1-back-back-epl-titles-lfc.html

PS: I appreciate worky by anyone, but my standards are pretty high :)

Cheers!