Tiki-Taka Spain - Help with development/testing

donkarlito

Reaction score
1st question can I use hotfile to upload my tactic?

I have been the last few coming up with a template of the Tiki-Taka formation and would people to help develop it as close as fm would allow you.

The aim of tactic is to replicate Tiki-Taka spain for people who dont know Ill use the explanition used by wikipedia "Tiki-taka has been variously described as "a style of play based on making your way to the back of the net through short passing and movement", a "short passing style in which the ball is worked carefully through various channels," and a "nonsensical phrase that has come to mean short passing, patience and possession above all else".The style involves roaming movement and positional interchange amongst midfielders, moving the ball in intricate patterns,and sharp, one or two-touch passing.Tiki-taka is "both defensive and offensive in equal measure"– the team is always in possession, so doesn't need to switch between defending and attacking.Tiki-taka is associated with flair, creativity, and touch,but can also be taken to a "slow, directionless extreme" that sacrifices effectiveness for aesthetics."
To break it down if any follows football we have all heard term "Pass and Move, Pass and Move" Tiki-Taka is that but with movement and alot of flair. I think its brilliant style you cant lose a match if you always have the ball.

Here is the formation( dont laugh at my team Im doing well)
View attachment 122087

Team instructions (Items in bold need help with)
V.Fluid
Control
Short
Press More
Mixed Marking
More Roaming
High Defensive Line
Very narrow
Slow Tempo

Now I have set STL as the Targetman with run onto ball to encourage him to get more involved,

Player Roles
GK: Sweeper Keeper: Def
RB: Fullback : Attack
RCB:CB: Def
LCB: Ball playing defender: Def orStopper
LB: FullBack: Sup
DMCR: Defensive Mid: Def
DMCL: Deeplying playmaker: Sup
MC: Advance Playmaker: Sup (Tweak slightly)
AMR: Advance Playmaker: Att
STL: Villa Role (customized inside forward): Att
STC: Complete Fwd: Att

Match Report
View attachment 122091
View attachment 122088
View attachment 122089
View attachment 122090

http://hotfile.com/dl/93996030/2c33a67/4-3-3_Tiki-taka_spain_(Blackpool_Nov_2013).tac.html

Last edited:
When you spend it? Because I care about this Tactic

STL moving into channels doesnt work also AMR should he be roaming

After a while trying to Version 1 to work i found that the STL found himself isolated so I made version two using Ajax with some good success so far
Tiki-Taka Spain V2
View attachment 122932 As you can I have withdrawn the STL to a AML
View attachment 122933 AML instructions

Vs Braga
View attachment 122934View attachment 122935View attachment 122936View attachment 122937

Vs Excelsior
View attachment 122938View attachment 122939View attachment 122940

Here is the Tactic
View attachment 122941

I left this out sorry but if testing this tactic try using Retain possession and pass to feet

Last edited:
Download the tactic give me feedback/suggestions to improve etc.

I thought that much was obvious.

Koln. ;)

kinda hoping you wasnt was that V1 or V2

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

anyone else tried it

Results with V2:
Koln- Bayern 1-4
Liverpool-Blackpool 4-0
Liverpool-Aris 2-0 (10-0 shots on target)
Lyon-Brest 0-2

Results with V2:
Koln- Bayern 1-4
Liverpool-Blackpool 4-0
Liverpool-Aris 2-0 (10-0 shots on target)
Lyon-Brest 0-2

Trying using touchline shouts Retain Possesion and Pass to feet