good luck for the world cup mate, FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME !!!!!!

Crocked!
phil-jones-007.jpg

Controversial choice for England skipper Phil Jones has been ruled out for three months following a torn hamstring in his clubs sides Champions league triumph. Jones who was able to lift the famous trophy against his former club Manchester United will be replaced in his nations squad by thirty year old QPR defender Gary Cahill. Joe Hart has been promoted from his role as Vice-Captain. Jones has become the latest name on England's casualty list following the season ending injury's off Chris Smalling and Jack Rodwell. With Wayne Rooney still in international exile, what looked like could be a promising tournemant for England could soon be over.

Last edited:
Fantastic story! Won't be long before you win the Champions League.

How do you edit the news paper? Photoshop?

cool im currently a member of the si forum and always post in the career section. thought i recognised the story lol

England Fly Through World Cup Group Stages
'Fun has been the key' - Joe Hart England Captain
GYI0061454746_crop_450x500.jpg

One former skipper, advises a new one

England's players today spoke of their joy of the way their training in Russia has enabled them too power through the groups, 'It reminds me off the footage of Gazza and that at italia '90' Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain said. 'We've got a young gaffer, and young staff of lads who knows all the players like Stevie, Scholsey and P.Nev.' 'We did all the hard worl before we came out here, so now we play Fifa, tan ***, all sorts of things to enjoy the occasion of tournemant football.'

Chamberlain and other England players were speaking after the country booked its place in the second round to face rivals Ireland. England captain Joe Hart stated 'we have been exceptional so far, sure we havent faced the toughest tests. But we can only beat what they put infront of us and we've done that.' 'As we go further and deeper into the tournament, we will face harder games but we have the ability to raise our performances.'

The Group Stages

England v Belgium

Summary

A fantastic victory. Belgium is one heck of a side, Witsel, Lukaku, Courtois, Fellaini, Nainngolan, and many more a great side. But we looked very comfortable, is was twitchy to say the last when they scored on 33 seconds, but we controlled the game. A fantastic start to the tournament and with two simple games in the group left i can rotate the squad.

England v Iran

Summary

A proffesional job by the lads. Very comfertable 26 shots and 67% of the possesion suggests so. AOC scored a true wonder goal, and it was a proud moment seeing Shane Allinson scoring his first World Cup goal.

England v Paraguay

Summary

Another great display. We battered them from start to finish, a stunning hattrick from Walcott, we got help from them being down to 10 men, saved our legs ahead of the Ireland game.

Fantastic story! Won't be long before you win the Champions League.

How do you edit the news paper? Photoshop?

I hope not mate! but whether to stay at Barcelona and do it? sign a long term deal? one more year? or move on?

And yeh photoshop, i get an old newspaper, anyone usually a national (except the scum, i mean sun) edit out the main story with paint, drag and drop it into Photoshop and edit it

England Make Light Work Of Ireland In Second Round
139567hp2.jpg

Goal scorer Cleverly put in a Man Of The Match display

England v Ireland

Summary

Again we seem to be making light work off top teams, and just dominating possesion. We scored early with Cleverly and should have racked up five or six, but we missed chance after chance and i thought it was going to be one of those days where they go up our end and nick a goal. But a brilliantly curled free kick from Allinson on the edge of the box drove us into the quarter-finals, somewhere i think i'd see as a good tournament.

England Battle Past Belarus To Reach Semi-Final
Only the third time in the nations history as England get ready to do battle with Brazil

article-1282660-09D3489E000005DC-304_468x295.jpg

Chalaboah celebrates winning penalty

England are through to their first World Cup semi-final in twenty eight years. For only the third time in the nations history England are one game away from the World Cup Final.
Facing pre- tournament favourites Brazil will not be an easy task for a team who only just managed to edge past Belarus. England winger Theo Walcott said it was an 'immense' feeling to be heading to the semi-finals. 'Not many english players have been here in their time, we are all so excited and cant wait to face Brazil.' England are sure to be wary of Brazil's dynamic duo Neymar and Alencar. Alencar has been the player of the tournament so far netting 6 times already.

England v Belarus

Summary

At this stage of the tournament its all about results, i take the blame for it not being more comfertable. Usually i try to relax the players but i demanded a win before this game and that seemed to take a toll on the players. But we're into the semi-final facing the infamous Brazil, a real chance of reaching only our second World Cup final in history.

England Crash Out Of World Cup With Valiant Effort
'We gave it all, we just came up short. It's hard to legislate for the individual genius of the guys two goals' - Joe Hart

122981hp2.jpg

Last night in a valiant effort at Gafrom, St.Petersburg England were defeated in the final five minutes by a terrific brazilian comeback. Young superstar Alencar scored two goals with five minutes left on the clock to knock England out. His first strike will surley go down as one of the goals of all time in the World Cup. The double from the Brazilian downed the Three Lions who had earlier took the lead through Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Chamberlain and co. had dominated the game for seventy minutes until Brazil began to turn the screw.
It is no doubt though that this young England side has an exciting future, when asked about the future skipper Joe Hart said 'Hopefully this is just the beginning, i know we've made the country proud. We've got the third place playoff on saturday, we're determined to finish third.'

England v Brazil

Summary

I was delighted with effort, but devastated that we lost it with just six minutes to go. Alencar is someone i looked at last season for Barcelona he's an absolute class act, and wherever i end up in the future i'll look to buy him.

England Clinch 3rd Place With Win Over Hosts
'It's a good feeling, it's not the one we wanted but its something' - Ross Barkley

123705695_crop_650x440.jpg

England v Russia

Summary

Well i stepped into the job 5 months before the World Cup after Robbie Mancini decided to run away. I had to balance that with managing possibly the biggest club in the World to what could have been a quadrouple. If i was offered 3rd place when i started i'd have said yeh. That being said once you get to the semi's you really back yourself. It was nice to beat the hosts in the final game, i'll sign off as England manager for now then, let them get a long term guy in and maybe return one day to land that elusive World Cup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up until the Brazil game that was the easiest run of World Cup games I've ever seen haha

brilliant updates man, and to be so close to Brazil as England, you must be very good tactically.

Great story dude, Was thinking though, maybe for your next club you should try and establish a young side in the Serie A, a team with a good youth structure and make signings, and try and win the Serie A and Champions League.

brilliant updates man, and to be so close to Brazil as England, you must be very good tactically.
thanks mate. I'm not too sure about that, i just get my teams to pass and pass and pass, the theory being if they dont have the ball they cant score! but against Brazil two shots equalled two goals haha

Great story dude, Was thinking though, maybe for your next club you should try and establish a young side in the Serie A, a team with a good youth structure and make signings, and try and win the Serie A and Champions League.

Yeah thats deffinetly what i'll be looking to do, either Holland, Italy or France with a side thats either a sleeping giant, or little to know history and take them to the top of Europe, something Jose would never do! So it would give me one up on him!