I`ve tested it and i must admit 2 things (I played with Valencia):
1) From 20 matches i won 13 and only 2 was lost, so if you are looking for a nice tactic giving wins- you found it,
2) But for me it is not the best one, in every match i got ball possesion around 35-40%. It`s too few for me. I`m looking for something to control the match.

Anyway- good job!

What is the best one do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first season-december...
View attachment 165833
only 1(!) losses ball in league)
and 3(!!!) losses ball in all games)
super-nice-best-fantastic tactic!supergut)

Who is the corner taker?

THX!

taker Hazard\Fabregas(when Hazard in backup)...
Zouma\Cahil\Ivanovic\Stones best header on near post(when Zouma in backup)...
half season...very very best tactic!
View attachment 165168
only 3 drawn and 0(!) loss...

Last edited:
taker Hazard\Fabregas(when Hazard in backup)...
Zouma\Cahil\Ivanovic\Stones best header on near post(when Zouma in backup)...
half season...very very best tactic!

only 3 drawn and 0(!) loss...

Can I learn your training method (match pre.) and do you use OI?

balanced training and defend...average...from TFF

View attachment 1036930

standart OI...

OIs_V11.png

This tactic is so **** strange, I can't understand it. I've tested and retested this and other tactics in the forum (mainly using TFF's test league), actually playing the match. And can't really figure it out why in terms of overall dominance of the game this tactic seems to loose to the other top tactics, it concedes (much) more CCC's, more shots on your goal, more possession to the opposition, and the end... YOU win!!! I see lots of people complaining how they dominate matches and then get «FMed» by the ME with 1 shot 1 goal. Well this tactic seems to get the ME FMed, as you dont dominate and still win!

I managed Queens park rangers for first season (disabled 1st transfer window) and used only instant result... sell sandro, mat phillips and charlie austin in january... get 98 points and qualified as 1st place winner... tactic works fone but sometimes i get strange results like lost to bolton at home 0:4! For the second season gonna play full match and see how it goes.

Currently testing this tactic. Will post results.

Later. still improving it. so , i want some help with more results. for now i havent draw or lost in 20 games with wrexam, but i want to see this in premier league or smthng similiar

end of 1st season...
after first season View attachment 164450

i love this tactic!very very best tactic!!!
win all in first season(without reloads and resaves)...

my heroes of first season View attachment 164449

i love this tactic! :wub:

Last edited:
Which tactic is now the best one please ? im Confused as to which people are actually playing with ?