This tactic is so **** strange, I can't understand it. I've tested and retested this and other tactics in the forum (mainly using TFF's test league), actually playing the match. And can't really figure it out why in terms of overall dominance of the game this tactic seems to loose to the other top tactics, it concedes (much) more CCC's, more shots on your goal, more possession to the opposition, and the end... YOU win!!! I see lots of people complaining how they dominate matches and then get «FMed» by the ME with 1 shot 1 goal. Well this tactic seems to get the ME FMed, as you dont dominate and still win!

Hahahaha . YES i tottally agree with you . But the results are there :)))

how's your reaktor tactic going, any updates?

what is the best ? original or jose tactic guys ?

and if there any advice before try it :)

Postrotok,

U are a great tactician man, i like your tactics. But where are you, not have much time for FM?!?

TK best of the best all tactics from this site...

Postrotok,

U are a great tactician man, i like your tactics. But where are you, not have much time for FM?!?

Yeah, i didnt play long time now...I will start in few days i think. Very busy at the moment . and thanks

Yeah, i didnt play long time now...I will start in few days i think. Very busy at the moment . and thanks

U were the best with fm 2014 tactics... Waiting for new tactics from you ;)

It works great!
I tried own 4-1-2-2-1 (4-3-3), TFF's, Knap's, but their tactics don't work so well as this one.
Especially when you have wingers without good opposite foot (right IF with left foot).
This tactic (TK4-3-3) uses normal wingers, which works very well and this is great!

One of the best tactics out there without doubt, not just results but the way the team plays, the variety of goals. A lot of FM16 tactics, due to the ME i'm sure this year are totally over reliant on crosses from the touchline - be that goals for or against - this one will have that element for sure, but much wider array of attacks, really good work

this is big cheater tactic!;)
i love this tactic very much (H)
thx for this beautiful and stability winner tactic!big respect POSTROTOK for this tactic! :)

Great Tactic !
Thx very much :)
Need just a better corners in attack ;)

I use the original Tactic with much lower tempo for small and middle Team.
Original version with Good and Very Good Team.
2 wingers with Acceleration, Pace, Off the Ball, vision and Crossing >15..
My opinion,

can any one point me in the right direction for CallyMac's corner routine i can't seem to find it any where thanks

Alot of people have PM'd me to test this tactic, however I am confused as to which tactic to test as there are two versions on the first page and no description about their usage. Can someone please let me know which version to test and the recommended OI's.

Alot of people have PM'd me to test this tactic, however I am confused as to which tactic to test as there are two versions on the first page and no description about their usage. Can someone please let me know which version to test and the recommended OI's.

TK 4-3-3 is the Original version . NO OI-s