To all Manchester United fans , why we dont refer to the club as ManU!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up. I have called them all sorts in the past, Man U, Manure, Man Utd, Scum, and lots of others I would be ashamed to say again :)

Most of the time its just Scum, because I hate them with a passion.

some1 got banned for commenting on this didnt they??

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

cus my friend cooper123456 send me a text earlier saying he had been banned from gregor for his language offending him at he commented on the 1st page ?

some1 got banned for commenting on this didnt they??

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

cus my friend cooper123456 send me a text earlier saying he had been banned from gregor for his language offending him at he commented on the 1st page ?

Sent you a text did he? Thats funny because you and him share the same IP suggesting he could have just told you in person.

Or not. Bye :)

Only thing I'm not a fan of, is people calling United just Manchester, found it happens a lot over here in Sydney, I got my GF's Daughter a Utd Shirt last year because she likes Man Utd, i'm not a bigish fan, but every time she wears it it'the "Manchester jersey you got me" I'm like It's United, same on the news I've heard Manchester, nothing more, it's like Man City doesn't exist or anything.

Only thing I'm not a fan of, is people calling United just Manchester, found it happens a lot over here in Sydney, I got my GF's Daughter a Utd Shirt last year because she likes Man Utd, i'm not a bigish fan, but every time she wears it it'the "Manchester jersey you got me" I'm like It's United, same on the news I've heard Manchester, nothing more, it's like Man City doesn't exist or anything.

When you say Milan it means AC Milan not Inter Milan
And when you say Madrid it is Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid
Bayern means Bayern Munich not Bayern Leverkuson.

It is something to do with success and history. Everynew supporter knows the best in the city not the second best.

Many might argue Inter is the best but when you consider everything, Milan > Inter.

On Topic,
We(In India) had started campaign not to address us as ManU. We have educated lots of ManUtd fans regarding the history and why we dont refer ourselves with ManU. And TBH many have understood and changed the way of addressing.

Last edited: