View attachment 362845
Brown Accepts Ivory Coast Role

df90National-Flag-Ivory-Coast-1496203.jpg

Derek Brown has agree'd to take on the role as Ivory Coast Manager after Alan Gouamene was sacked after an incredible disappointing African Cup of Nations campaign. They struggled through the group and were sent packing against Benin in the Quarter Finals.

Brown has so far announced Didier Drogba as a coach and arranged friendlies against England and Spain for later in the year, His first game as manager will come against Senegal in around 6 weeks time.

WATFORD 2015

THE TEAM

The team has a lot of Championship quality players, meaning this push for a top 5 will be difficult, some good players here but not anywhere near as good as what LFC, NUFC, MUFC, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs have at their disposal.

View attachment 362921

Cerda returns soon, needing a new keeper but Dubravka can do us a job. Kenna is strong a centre-back but our midfield is weak especially with Fernando Forestieri out until the end of the season. Hajrovil makes things happen and Viatri has almost been our only goalscorer. Postiga is good from the bench along with Vada.

But our midfield is definitely the biggest area to sort out come the season's end.

How I've Done

Results

View attachment 362929

On a poor run, but have been unlucky (Honest!) with officials being dodgy and the team being pretty poor. Normally, seeing as this is Watford's second season, I'd be happy however the board want European football, so. But we really cannot compete with the bigger sides and have been edged out against other mid-table sides.

Premier League
View attachment 362931
I'll take a top 10! If we find our form we can get 6th or 7th maybe. Which could mean European football.

Watford Sack Brown

Today, Derek Brown was removed as manager of Watford FC after a "poor" league finish and apparently the man had declared an interest in the Manchester United job. Derek Brown did hit out at Watford over twitter however saying "Expecting me to finish in top 5 with no funds #havingalaugh #jokes" and "If anything I need to apologise to Hudders fans, sorry #regrets #terriers"

Huddersfield did manage to set themselves up for promotion after Derek Brown added some great names to the side but ultimately Bowen was the man to give them promotion.

Brown has been linked with QPR and Cardiff who've recently been relegated from the PL but the United board did say "Brown would be considered."

Yeah. I don't even.. Screenshots and end of season reportish to come.

You've been through your fair share of teams already, haha.

You've been through your fair share of teams already, haha.

Yeah! I didn't have a great time in Scotland, did alright with Huddersfield, they got promoted to the Premier League now too. I would put some of that down to me, as for Watford.. They expected European football and you seem the team I have to work with..

As Promised:
View attachment 363576View attachment 363575
DECEMBER 25th 2015

Found myself a job! Turned down a few, Peterborough (promoted to Championship) NAC Breda (10th in Eeredivisie) and Crystal Palace who're struggling in the Championship.

I find myself with a team 3rd in the Npower Championship, Reading. A nice budget, a nice squad!

View attachment 363581

Key-Players:

Charlie Adam -
Don't laugh, he has some good stats and should dictate play in the middle of the park
View attachment 363616

Adrian Mariappa -
Rock at the back, the Jamaican has a lot of experience too!

View attachment 363615

Jem Karacan - Works like a horse and can slip a team open with a pass!

View attachment 363618

Diogo Rosada - Fast and furious! He is quick and can really cross a ball! Defenders don't know what to do with him!

View attachment 363617

XI
View attachment 363619

Expected to be promoted!

Other news:

Left Ivory Coast for Scotland's 21's. More exciting.