Burnley game has to be replayed, edited the post as you'll see on the end of page 6.

EDIT; Post at the end of page 6 has now been edited.

Last edited:
Huddersfield's run ends at Grisham Park!

View attachment 359746

Huddersfield's unbeaten run of 20 games came to an end away to 6th placed Brentford. After Rory Fallon gave Brentford the lead, Huddersfield bombarded Brentford. It looked like they'd grab a goal but after 70 minutes Keith Southern was shown red! Huddersfield couldn't get hold of the game and Brentford eventually grabbed themselves a second.

Huddersfield do find themselves currently sitting second, eight points behind top placed, Bristol City.

View attachment 359747

With 15 league games to go, Derek Brown will certainly be keen to catch up on leaders, Bristol City.

View attachment 359748
* - Mark signifies results since previous update

Huddersfield have done well over the past two months, scoring on many occasions. Failed to score only four times this season.

Their most influential player over the past two months has been without a doubt, Oliver Norwood. After returning from injury he has dictated play and his passes and set-pieces have torn defences up.

View attachment 359749

Experienced central defender Matthew Upson has also been very good along with Joel Lynch and recently 16 year old Trevor Munns. Scottish attackers, Craig Mackail-Smith and Johnny Russell have been lethal in front of goal. Chelsea loanee, Gael Kakuta has slipped up a bit recently, showing complacency and inconsistency.

Huddersfield are currently preparing for a FA Cup Fourth Round clash with Oxford.

They've also began planning ahead as they've sealed deals for several youngsters, who you'll see more about soon.

A busy day for Huddersfield!

View attachment 359770

Huddersfield have tied up the contracts of both David Beckham and Leigh Griffiths hours before the transfer window closes. David Beckham, who has been without a club since being released by PSG last May, decided to return from retirement to play once again. He said "As much as I've enjoyed coaching England's under 21's along with Stuart Pearce; things just weren't working out. I've returned to play, I'm here until 2015 with the option of extending it another year and I'm happy with that. I look forward to working along with Derek [Brown] and I know a couple of the lads here, it'll be good.". They'll be a full press conference with Beckham in the coming days.

Leigh Griffiths also joined Huddersfield today from Wolverhampton Wanderers, it is believed he joined for a fee around £250k. He was set to join back in August however the clubs ran out of time to come to a conclusion with the deal. Griffiths told us "Yeah, I am absolutely delighted to be here. A few other Scottish lads here and I'm mates with a couple of them. I know Johnny well from playing with Scotland's under 21's, looking forward to pushing for promotion with them this season."

The two who join today are the only new faces in, however, Derek Brown has sealed a few kids on pre-contracts meaning they join come the season's end. 21 year-old Gavin Gunning will be reunited with Derek Brown and Johnny Russell come the season's end. French wonderkid, Lyle Grace (16) will join on a free and Argentine Valentin Vada will also join the forever growing squad in July. Winger Filipo Twardzik's loan deal from Celtic was also extended.

View attachment 359773View attachment 359774View attachment 359775View attachment 359776View attachment 359777

Who's Ready for Wembley?

View attachment 360204

Wembley beckons for either Stoke City or Huddersfield Town, the FA Cup Semi-Final draw took place today live on Sky Sports One during Soccer A.M and as Manchester United were drawn favourably against Huddersfield Town or Stoke City and Manchester City were set to meet Tottenham or Chelsea.

Huddersfield are the smallest side left in the competition, ranking 46th in the English football pyramid (2nd in League One). They've so far saw off Bolton, Oxford, 2008 FA Cup winners, Portsmouth and Premier League side Burnley. Derek Brown's side have required a replay in the majority of games, but have still made it this far. They managed to fight back to grab a draw against Burnley, before seeing them off at home 2-1. They also only scraped passed Oxford and Bolton. 29 year-old Scotsman Craig Mackail-Smith has now scored 9 for the side in the FA Cup, sitting top of the FA Cup Top Goalscorer's list.

Chelsea are also wanting a place in the Semi-Finals. With them ten points off PL leaders Manchester City, they'd love to add the FA Cup to their League Cup victory. They're also competing in the Champions League under Spaniard, Rafael Benitez.

Manchester City, League leaders, Capital One Cup runners-up find themselves in the Champions League Quarter Finals also. They don't fear either London Club.

So, who will be getting their tickets to Wembley? Stoke or the Terriers? Chelsea or Tottenham?

You can get your tickets from here:
Home | Wembley Stadium

_42723201_wembleyway416.jpg

A Good Time to Support Huddersfield!

View attachment 360485
Huddersfield are PROMOTED! Today, after a dramatic turnaround against Oldham, Huddersfield are OFFICIALLY promoted. It has looked likely for a while but today it was official. They're also gearing up for a trip to Wembley to take on Manchester United in a FA Cup Semi-Final after beating Stoke City 1-0 in the Quarter Final.

[video=youtube;N5aVTGsyD3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N5aVTGsyD3Y[/video]

Huddersfield boss, Derek Brown, has been praised for guiding his side to promotion! Can they catch up on Bristol City with 3 games to go? Will City drop points? Time will tell!

View attachment 360480

Great story! One question tho , how'd you manage to sign becks whilst in league one? Doesn't seem to matter what league I'm in he's never interested :(

Awesome matey. You can bombard the Championship with a few additions.
YOOOOOOOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT

View attachment 360555

The FA Cup Semi-Final
Manchester United v Huddersfield Town
Wembley Stadium
Attendance: 90,000

FACup659.ashx

Line-Ups:

View attachment 360556

United field a very, very strong side against a depleted Huddersfield side. Huddersfield are without Dixon, Ward, Tudor-Jones and Gael Kakuta.

The Match:
00' Huddersfield kick-off
19' Cleared off the line! Hernandez breaks through with his pace, takes it past Smithies but Lynch got back to clear it off the line!
22' Another chance for United! Young cuts inside and cracks the inside of the post from 20 yards.
28' United cut Huddersfield to pieces. They just don't have an answer for Hernandez as he finds himself in front of goal. He wouldn't miss. 1-0.
36' It's a penalty! Captain Vidic fouls Scotsman Mackail-Smith. Funnily enough, he see's no card!
37' GOAL! ex-Wigan midfielder, David Jones hits it hard and low from 12 yards. 1-1.
45' United don't let Huddersfield get to half time with the draw. Rooney drills it from 15 yards. 2-1.

Half-time 2-1 United
Gutted I couldn't get the lads in at half-time! Eurgh!

48' CABAYEEEE! He hammers it from 25 yards, poorly defended. 3-1.
50' Quick fire double from United. 4-1. Huddersfield sink without a trace. The dream is definitely over now.
84' Huddersfield to get out their own box, Mackail-Smith breaks away, knocks it back for Wotherspoon, goal. 4-2.

Full-Time. Manchester United 4-2 Huddersfield

"We scored two against one of the best clubs in the world. I'm happy. In all seriousness though, gutted the journey ended here but then again, delighted we reached Wembley. If we were better equipped and had some luck I reckon we could have crossed the line into the final, we defended poorly. It'd have been great making it to the final. Would have meant Europe next year! Oh well! Focus switches now."

End of the 2013 / 14 Season
Huddersfield Town

The end of the season is here! A successful one too? Or expected? Automatic promotion from League One into the difficult Championship. A very nice run to the FA Cup Semi-Final, a 3rd round knock out in the League Cup and we slipped out of the JPT as early as we could.

Some quick news before we leap into things. The board bought the stadium and plan to improve youth facilities and training.

League One Final Standings 2013/14
View attachment 360564

Yeah, I'm happy with that. Second is first and first is second really. Either way, we go up. Smithies grabs the most clean sheets. Norwood grabs the most assists. Kakuta was up there until he slipped away after a very promising start.

Huddersfield - Past Positions - NPower League One 13/14
View attachment 360565

Didn't start off perfectly but once we found our feet we solidified ourselves in second and began to push on Bristol City.

Npower League One Player of the Season - Jon Stead (Bristol City) 7.57 av. rating
Npower League One Top Goalscorer - Kevin Davies (Sheffield United) 32 Goals
Npower League One Manager of the Season - Danny Wilson (Bristol City)
Npower League One Team of the Season -
View attachment 360567
Huddersfield players -
Alex Smithies
Matthew Upson
Oliver Norwood
Gael Kakuta

Npower League One Overachievers:
Carlisle
Npower League One Underachievers: Doncaster
Npower League One...
... Signing of the season: Kevin Davies (£0)
Runner-up: Craig Mackail-Smith (£1.1m)
... Worst Signing of the Season: Danny Redmon (£5k)
Runner-up: Febian Brandy (£0)

We never even got FA Cup Overachievers...

FA Cup
Semi-Finals (Lost 4-2 to Manchester United)

Winners: Manchester United

League Cup:
3rd Round (Lost 4-1 to Brighton)

Winners: Chelsea

JPT:
1st Round (Lost 1-0 to Oldham)

Winners: Northampton

Huddersfield's fans' Player of the Season:
Craig Mackail-Smith

Huddersfield's Team of the Year:
View attachment 360604

2014 / 15 Season Expectations:
Championship:
Mid Table Finish
FA Cup:
Fourth Round

Money to spend:
£19.25m

How many players short for the championship do you feel you are?

How many players short for the championship do you feel you are?

Needing a back-up keeper, another decent back-up full back and a couple of squad players. I have no idea what to do with the 20million! I could add some real class to it, just not sure who!

Cerda Joins Huddersfield!

View attachment 360774

Huddersfield Town today announced the signings of young Mexican David Cerda, Derek Brown had stated "We can announce we have finally managed to sign David Cerda after a year and a half of work permits being turned down! I look forward to what he can bring to the table.

Others joining so far in this window include; Chelsea duo Gael Kakuta and Thorgan Hazard on loan, ex-Chelsea and Southampton defender Patrick Van Aanholt for around £1m, Gavin Gunning, Lyle Grace, Valentin Vada on free's and Chris Basham from Crystal Palace for around £500k.

On the way out is ex-Manchester United trainee Larnell Cole, who signed after a loan spell in the Championship. He leaves on loan to Blue Square North side Gateshead. Winger McSheffrey also left for Luton for less than £100k.

View attachment 360773

Any other screenshots, ask away.

Cerda is the one you told me about I take it? He looks amazing!

Cerda is the one you told me about I take it? He looks amazing!

Correct! I was so surprised when I saw "Cerda set to join for Huddersfield"! Cannot wait to see how he might do. Means I now have Johnny Russell, Craig Mackail-Smith, Leigh Griffiths and Cerda all wanting a place up front!

Correct! I was so surprised when I saw "Cerda set to join for Huddersfield"! Cannot wait to see how he might do. Means I now have Johnny Russell, Craig Mackail-Smith, Leigh Griffiths and Cerda all wanting a place up front!

Cerda is surely the best bet? He must have bags of potential!